A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,581
Currently Running With Scissors:
275 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 2 (Sign ups closed!!! Send 1st 10/03)  (Read 62924 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
DragonFly4
« Reply #430 on: September 06, 2009 09:52:42 AM »

MaRut- I sent you a pm. Let me know what you want to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
oohmybees
« Reply #431 on: September 06, 2009 02:56:52 PM »

psychonmemphis  - sorry to hear about your other cat.

I got some Greenies Pill Pockets for Pookie and they are wonderful, she chows them right down and doesn't even know there is a pill in there.  She seems to be getting better slowly.  I put a baby gate on the stairs and she has been let out of the craft room, but she stays in there a lot to avoid the kids.

Anyway crafty news, I feel like I'm painting everything black and I'm working on one of the larges right now.  Does anyone have a good recipe for paper mache? or could you reccommend a good website, I'm thinking about tackling a large project and I would like to get some tips.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #432 on: September 06, 2009 03:12:17 PM »

I've opted to withdraw from this swap since my partner dropped out. I'll probably be stalking the gallery come October! Hope you guys have a great time, it's been fun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #433 on: September 06, 2009 03:26:17 PM »

i for some reason have a way with cats and pills, i can get them to swallow them easily it is just the liquid i have a problem with, the cat spits it out, i told them that and they said it is normal but i asked my friend that works there and she agreed that she is not even getting the full effect that way.... well my black cat is walking straight now but her head is still a bit crooked so yay..........

again i am sorry about your partner, that seriously sucks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
froggmomma
« Reply #434 on: September 08, 2009 05:47:55 AM »

I hope everyones'  kittys are feeling better, mine now has a rash she's diggin at like crazy!!!! It's the curse of the halloween swap I think.

So i ran to Walmart this morning after work to pick up one last thing to tuck into another swap package, and ended up with 3 bags of stuff for psychonmemphis. She is a lucky girl today Wink . I was starting to run low on ideas for stuff and then i hit me i could make a ____________, a ________, and some _________. So between 3 trips back and forth between housewares and the crafts department I got some awesome stuff. Then i found the candy isle..... Halloween is finally starting to appear.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
princesspimp81
« Reply #435 on: September 08, 2009 06:49:10 AM »

Hi all!  I'm not sure what happened but I'm actually closing in on being done!  I had a problem with one of my items and had to scrap it lol  Verrrrrry frustrating!  But I think I've found a replacement item.   That mean I have two crafted items left to do, one that I'm planning to start today and the other that is a bit over halfway done.  I just have to figure out what  kind of _______ to use to finish decorating the ______.  It's gonna be awesome I think lol  just have to figure out the finishing touches.  I'm super excited and I don't even get to keep the stuff lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
psychonmemphis
« Reply #436 on: September 08, 2009 07:57:28 AM »

wow froggmomma! sounds like you had a good time lol i went shopping yesterday as well, all i have to do is finish making one thing and buy two things and i am finished! your sons project took a total of 8 hours but i am extremely proud of it! I finally decided that i am having a party this year so i have started crafting for it as well, i just love halloween way to much lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
DragonFly4
« Reply #437 on: September 08, 2009 09:19:12 AM »

I appreciate all the offers to angel for MaRut. You guys are great. However as she had not sent yet, she is not eligible for an angel, out of her options she has decided to withdraw. We will miss seeing her goodies and having her as part of this swap! If you guys are still wanting to send something her way, you are welcome to contact her about that, but it will not be considered an angel.

On another note. I have been busy working on this swap. Went to the fabric store and ended up spending $170- yikes! Didnt plan on spending that much. I just couldnt resist all the fun Halloween prints! Been working on getting it all cut out and starting to construct a lot of the things. Ran out of black craft paint- so need to make a run to go get some more! Glad to be sewing Halloween stuff as I am down to only 1 spool of white thread left and gutermann has not been on sale for a little while at my local store. Good thing I bought 6 spools of black last time it was! Hopefully will have 12 more smalls and 5 more mediums finished today. Oh also finished another large last week! Even had 2 people offer to buy it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #438 on: September 08, 2009 04:04:31 PM »

Checking in.  I have been so overwelmed with work, Just finished posting pics and finishing my last swap. Head first into this one.  Hope to d mega crafting this weekend coming will post progress Next Monday.   Hate to hear That MaRuts partner didn't commit to the end and that she has dropped out. I will miss seeing her items in the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cupcakeology
World domination...one cupcake at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #439 on: September 08, 2009 08:04:13 PM »

I can't believe someone's dropped out at this point!  Embarrassed

I had to sit down and get really organized tonight.  I had completed things stashed all over the place, mixed in with not quite finished things and supplies, resulting in a complete freak out earlier in the day.  I feel much better now that things are sorted! Tongue

I've got my list of things to finish up and I can't wait to sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...