A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
227 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 2 (Sign ups closed!!! Send 1st 10/03)  (Read 63071 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Cupcakeology
World domination...one cupcake at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: September 02, 2009 04:54:16 PM »

I was at Target this afternoon and Halloween has arrived!!!!!  I don't know who was more excited me or my 3 year old!  I was in a time crunch, so I can't wait to go back this weekend.

We only have one wedding cake this weekend and the bakery is closed Monday so I can't wait to spend some time finishing more things up!  I've had a super crappy week, my husband lost his job, another bakery is using our photos as their own, blah, blah blah, but I've been knitting away my worries.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: September 02, 2009 09:41:29 PM »

Just popping in here for a jiff to update that things are plugging along.
Also, lesson learned when it comes to leaving my glittering tray down where the cat can reach and decide to sleep in it! Arrg! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
psychonmemphis
« Reply #412 on: September 03, 2009 06:48:11 AM »

update: my sick cat is 100% better now minus some swelling which i am getting more antibiotics for that today,  i honestly thought to myself "now i can get some work done" but as i went to feed the cats this morning all of them came running up as usual while one stayed by my side meowing at me..... then i looked down and it was the good one, i was shocked and immediately noticed something wrong, she is walking with her head crooked and walking sideways so after having a nervous breakdown i went online to see what it may be and it is either inner ear infection (my first guess),busted ear drum or worst of all Feline Vestibular Syndrome which is not curable. So now i have to spend all my money at the vet (which for some reason opens at 8 but the vet does not get in until 10?) just hoping for the best oh and i am done with all but 2 crafted which are like 80% each and 4 store bought and i am done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #413 on: September 03, 2009 08:45:29 AM »

Boy, I'm sorry everyone is having such a rough time.  Sad Things are not terribly better on this end but I'm plugging along. I am waiting on my last few supplies of stuff but all my stuff is coming along. I get excited every time I see Halloween stuff in the store. I bought a whole thing of Martha Stewart Glow in the dark glitter the other day. How could I not buy that? I still havnt used it but I cant wait to see how it works in some resin.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
psychonmemphis
« Reply #414 on: September 03, 2009 11:02:39 AM »

well my kitty has vestibular syndrome, just like i said..............
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
froggmomma
« Reply #415 on: September 03, 2009 01:49:47 PM »

well my kitty has vestibular syndrome, just like i said..............

So sorry to hear about your other cat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
tracethekat
« Reply #416 on: September 03, 2009 02:28:32 PM »

I'm with everyone on the overwhelmed feeling...I am really cracking down now and am praying that I get everything finished on time!  Tongue

No rest for the weary! Now I'm off to work on my day one some more...not anywhere near completion! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #417 on: September 04, 2009 04:06:23 AM »

i am working on one thing right now (for her son)and so far it has taken 5 hours just to do the container that is goes in! i am finished with the thing itself but wow i did not realize it would take this long!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

froggmomma
« Reply #418 on: September 04, 2009 05:01:16 AM »

i am working on one thing right now (for her son)and so far it has taken 5 hours just to do the container that is goes in! i am finished with the thing itself but wow i did not realize it would take this long!
Wow!!! 5 hours!!!! I know he'll appreciate it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
psychonmemphis
« Reply #419 on: September 04, 2009 08:24:38 AM »

i am sure he will! it is so awesome, i think i could sell them,my boyfriend wants me to make one for his little sister and she is 9 so i think he will like it, it was so hard spending that much time on something i have never done before not knowing if it was going to turn out, it is going to need about 5 more hours to finish but it is super cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...