A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,896
Currently Running With Scissors:
254 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroided Tote/Bag! ¤ ¤ GALLERY ::: Send out 07/11 ¤ ¤ EXTENDED 07/18  (Read 44841 times)
Tags for this thread: squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
ThirdMargaret

I'm not happy, I'm cheerful. There's a difference.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2009 09:05:41 PM »

I'm leaving in the morning, be out-of-town through Monday with no internet Sad...I am so excited about checking the gallery when I return!
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!  (baby yet, ineedart?)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ineedart
« Reply #211 on: July 16, 2009 04:45:25 AM »

Just checking in...yep! I had my baby on Monday!! Of course, he is just precious!!! We are so happy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”   ~Pablo Picasso

Looking for small but interesting scraps to make I Spy Quilts for my kids...will swap other fabric or ??
LostInOz
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2009 04:51:45 AM »

Just checking in...yep! I had my baby on Monday!! Of course, he is just precious!!! We are so happy!

Congratulations! Hope everyone's doing well Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotgluegert
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2009 09:14:33 AM »

Wow I am so amazed we have some really craftey people in this swap  I haven't been chatting much I have ms and it has been really acting up so I have been on bed rest the last 4 wks but I have finally caught up on the thread . This gallery is one of the best I have had a priveledge of being part of !!!!!!! Way to go all !!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If your living like there is no God you had better hope your right
mamarose22
« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2009 05:36:46 PM »

I just finished my tote - I think it looks mahvelous. Hope mamarose22 does too. My small shouldn't take long at all, so I should be sending tomorrow if all goes well. Yippee!
I received my tote from Playswith needles, and "mahvelous" it is indeed.  Her embroidery skills are just awesome.  I had to take a magnifying glass to make sure she didn't cheat and use an embroidery machine.  I couldn't believe it.  She embroidered a beautiful rose and filled it in completely.  The leaves and stems are even shaded.  Get your wisiting fingers ready for when I post it this weekend.  She also made a scissor caddy with an appliqued kitty on it and included some of the fabric with the kitty-kats and the left over fabric from the tote.  
As for the head matching on the hook roll, it happened completely by accident, but I was happy when I noticed that it did.  By the way, PWN, You can put steel hooks in it on the left and towards the the right I made the slots a little wider so it should even accommodate at least up to a "K" hook.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009 05:38:19 PM by mamarose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
mamarose22
« Reply #215 on: July 16, 2009 05:40:53 PM »

Hotgluegert, so sorry your MS is acting up.  I hope it won't be for long.

Congratulations Indeedart on your new baby.  Now you have someone else to craft for. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
playswithneedles

find your balance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: July 16, 2009 06:17:20 PM »

I received my tote from Playswith needles, and "mahvelous" it is indeed.  Her embroidery skills are just awesome.  I had to take a magnifying glass to make sure she didn't cheat and use an embroidery machine.  I couldn't believe it.  She embroidered a beautiful rose and filled it in completely.  

Nah, I wouldn't cheat! But now you know why I was getting a callus (not to mention how hard it was on my eyes) and had to take a break  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crochet therapy:

50+ washcloths-along -17/50
Very soon I'm going to graduate to shawls and sweaters!
PerachYafeh
C.A.D.©ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #217 on: July 16, 2009 07:03:25 PM »

Hello girls!!

A lot of people have been receving their goodies this week! I want to see pictures!!!! Now that we got to the best part we cannot slow down!!
 So bring up the good stuff! Mine is getting in my house tomorrow and I cannot wait to see it and show it off! All thanks to Thirdy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #218 on: July 16, 2009 07:06:17 PM »

Tracking shows that dharma_rebel rec'd her bag several days ago.  She hasn't been online since then and I'm so worried that she's out of town and her package is sitting outside her house.  Hopefully we'll hear soon that she got it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SarahBlais
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2009 07:43:00 PM »

Okay - here are the photos of the lovely tote that dancingqueen73 sent me!

All of the goodies!

Close-up on the stitches-

I love this little pouch! and matching flower pin!

Thanks so much, dancingqueen73!! Smiley
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009 07:43:50 PM by SarahBlais » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee
Meal Prep Monday: Chicken Pot Pie

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...