A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
300 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroided Tote/Bag! ¤ ¤ GALLERY ::: Send out 07/11 ¤ ¤ EXTENDED 07/18  (Read 44752 times)
Tags for this thread: squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gamemom42
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2009 04:14:57 PM »

I adore groundhogs (well, snakes too, but I really adore groundhogs).  I would honestly give up the garden if I could just lure a groundhog to live there.  Weird I know, but I just think the little guys are the cutest (and wombats too).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ineedart
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2009 04:16:49 PM »

Have you seen one up close? Those icky teeth they have  Undecided I am a gardening fiend so they drive me nuts....well, the ones that live in my yard anyway. I'll send him to you if you want!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”   ~Pablo Picasso

Looking for small but interesting scraps to make I Spy Quilts for my kids...will swap other fabric or ??
gamemom42
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2009 04:57:35 PM »

Have you seen one up close? Those icky teeth they have  Undecided I am a gardening fiend so they drive me nuts....well, the ones that live in my yard anyway. I'll send him to you if you want!  Wink

Yes,  lol,  I have seen one up close.  Icky teeth and all,  I love 'em!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerachYafeh
C.A.D.©ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2009 07:24:39 PM »

Oh my ! I was born on groundhog day!
The other day a oposun was in my back yard...I ra to one side the the oposum ran to the other  Cheesy..It was hilarious!

I swear I am going nuts...my petunias were just gorgeous...now something has been eating them..when the flowers open..It look like an umbrella without fabric! Shocked
I also have what the heck is the name of those cute things with dark circle around the eyes? Oh they are lovely. One day one was coming from my driveway and walked to the street..I could hear the tick tick of its nails on the asphalt...that was creepy..HAHHA.

Any tips on what to put down to have some color until fall?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldfishpollywog
Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2009 09:05:04 PM »

okay..what did I do to deserve all this craziness? I got not one but 2!! snakes in my garden! Yikes.... Shocked

A while back, we were ripping out the carpet in our dining room and found a small snake underneath the carpet, alive!  Talk about a shocker!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

Tumblr
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2009 10:05:11 PM »

I also have what the heck is the name of those cute things with dark circle around the eyes? Oh they are lovely. One day one was coming from my driveway and walked to the street..I could hear the tick tick of its nails on the asphalt...that was creepy..HAHHA.

PY, are you talking about raccoons? You are so cute! I have them too, they are cute but can be a real nuisance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2009 10:33:25 PM »

I had a pet raccoon. He was so much fun!  He could turn on the bathtub water.  Got in a kitchen cabinet one time and was throwing glasses as the dog, to make him bark.  My mom was not impressed.  He loved marshmellows, grapes and watermelon.  He sleep with the cat and dog, not sure which one he thought he was.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ineedart
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2009 05:15:55 AM »

quaggy, my childhood friend had a pet raccoon and he loved watermelon too! And ice cubes. He would give us hugs around our necks. He was a really cool pet!

PY: You might try marigolds. Supposedly they aren't a treat for animals, and they are supposed to keep certain bugs at bay. Sounds like you have a zoo in your backyard! Our lot is only 1/5 an acre and we have had groundhogs living under our shed, and a possum and a skunk hang out in our yard at night, as well as a ton of squirrels, rabbits and birds. No snakes spotted so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”   ~Pablo Picasso

Looking for small but interesting scraps to make I Spy Quilts for my kids...will swap other fabric or ??
messeis
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2009 06:43:41 AM »

I received my lovely package on Friday, sorry I am late posting, from Sillybowtie aka Nikki. First let me say I have been having some issues lately and Nikki's package could not of come at a better time. As soon as I checked my mail I quickly feed the kids then quietly went to my room and opened my package. The first thing I saw was the purple flower and it was so well done  that I actually thought for a moment that she had machine embroidered it, then as I looked over the rest of the embroidery I realized that Nikki just embroiders that well. The stitches are all perfect. The bag itself is light green with a bright purple/pink flowers and is really bright and beautiful and there are two large pockets inside. She also included a second bag to fit inside that matches and on it there is a knitted flower that I love because it is pretty and I can't knit so I am happy that she included it. Anyway, here are the pictures. Sorry I though I was getting a new camera for Mother's day but instead got a serger so I can't really complain too much.

Thanks Nikki!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009 06:47:14 AM by messeis » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sillybowtie
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2009 06:46:17 AM »

I am glad you liked it! Now I can not wait for my package! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian
@Home This Weekend: For The Birds
November 6, 2019 Featured Projects

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...