A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,772
Currently Running With Scissors:
172 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 417413 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hotty_blond2000

Crafting, Internet, and Pepsi are my weaknesses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: May 05, 2007 01:21:22 PM »

http://tattoojoy.com/tattoo_gallery/search,half+sleeve,1.htm

http://www.tattooartists.org/Gct38_Tattoo_Sleeves.asp
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #761 on: May 08, 2007 09:00:25 AM »

http://www.bmeink.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
white trash hero
« Reply #762 on: May 08, 2007 09:39:02 AM »

thank you!
i have a few designs im trying to layout in a good position now! i really cant wait!!! eek!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
keaskrii

I'll put a move on you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #763 on: May 08, 2007 09:06:42 PM »

Found this peacock feather image just through a google search

I've always wanted a tattoo that has some music aspect to it so I personalised the image a bit by incorporating two bass clefs.
So here it is, my question to you guys!
To you think the bass clefs should be a little more defined as in picture one below, or more subtle like picture two?

I apologise for my dodgy drawing skills! And any other suggestions would be welcome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Music expresses that which cannot be put into    
words and that which cannot remain silent.       
- Victor Hugo
bushbaby
Ex Bonis Aardy

Hug the bushbaby! Evil does not wear a Bonnet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #764 on: May 09, 2007 12:01:34 AM »

I've always wanted a tattoo that has some music aspect to it so I personalised the image a bit by incorporating two bass clefs.
To you think the bass clefs should be a little more defined as in picture one below, or more subtle like picture two?

I apologise for my dodgy drawing skills! And any other suggestions would be welcome!

Hey, Hope you dont mind but I had a play around with your idea and came up with this for you -
you may love it, you may hate it - but hey, it filled 10mins of my day today.  Grin

I like your general idea though  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps Always Welcome Cheesy
mmcheezesandwich

All you need is glitter and a dream...

« Reply #765 on: May 09, 2007 07:13:08 AM »

Hey, Hope you dont mind but I had a play around with your idea and came up with this for you -
you may love it, you may hate it - but hey, it filled 10mins of my day today.  Grin

I like your general idea though  Cheesy
Ok, I am not at all great at this whole drawing thing, but being a somewhat musical person as well I was wondering if the only musical reference you wanted in it would be a bass clef so i came up with this:

(we can pretend a three year old drew it... and if you like the details on it i would suggest finding someone on here lik bush baby to do it over Tongue)  But basically I changed the circle center to have a fermata and made the straight line running down the center into a treble clef.  I colored it so you could see exactally what i did cause in black and white it looked like a 4 month olds interpretation of a donkey Tongue

ed by batgirl to remove image in quote
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007 08:42:20 AM by batgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
savvymercury

black nails= badass knitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #766 on: May 09, 2007 11:36:33 AM »

maybe someone could help me.  i really really want to get nightingales tattooed on either side of my hips.  i have this terrible fear that they'll end up loo king like cartooney swallows (not that i'm against swallows, they're just not what i want).  i want them to be recognizable as nightingales, but i don't want them to look completely real, a bit stylized would be nice.  i just want them to be nightingales and not swallowey looking.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
white trash hero
« Reply #767 on: May 10, 2007 12:57:59 PM »

i got sparrows tattooed, and i was very clear i wanted sparrows, i wanted them to look realistic, but not life like...hard to explain. but my tattooist got it right away! I would talk to your tattooist and work with them to come up with an image. maybe take in reference pics for them Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: May 10, 2007 02:41:06 PM »

hi i posted a while ago about designing a tattoo which is mainly a compass rose, i still havent found the perfect compass references tho does anyone know sites where i could get good pictures/drawings of a compass? the style im looking for is nautical / fantasy style etc like on old maps but i cant find the right thing  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mmcheezesandwich

All you need is glitter and a dream...

« Reply #769 on: May 11, 2007 04:53:48 AM »

hi i posted a while ago about designing a tattoo which is mainly a compass rose, i still havent found the perfect compass references tho does anyone know sites where i could get good pictures/drawings of a compass? the style im looking for is nautical / fantasy style etc like on old maps but i cant find the right thing  Undecided
something like this?
http://www.dracolair.com/images/compassrose_complete.jpg
or this?
http://www.canterburypewter.com/compassrose/6%20Compass%20Rose%20Necklaces.jpg
I thought this was pretty
http://www.coastandcottage.com/pimages/Prod_343_99.jpg
and this one is too much for me but I thought it was a pretty design.  to ME didn't seem like what you were asking for but i figured i'd check.  Tell me if any are close to what you're looking for (and which is the closest cause i'll keep looking around)
http://images.inmagine.com/168nwm/corbis/crb175/crb175006.jpg
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007 05:01:13 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Potholders!
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...