A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,767
Currently Running With Scissors:
269 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 417350 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
sk8grll

I love my mini tea set!

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: March 07, 2007 03:11:00 PM »

Can someone answer my question about the pain? Tongue

I like all the ideas you guys have!! I like the sleeve idea... But I am to much of a wimp to get that Wink

The only weird number thing with me is I have to have the volume on my cd player have a number that ends in 5 or 0 or I freak out Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace

Hi! I'm Kinnat Cheesy
I love making jewlery and purses.
I also love drawing people in powerpuff girl style Cheesy

I just started learning to sew and have made a couple of jumpers Cheesy
I also am learning to crochet at school and hope to finish making a scarf
fredchinchilla
« Reply #641 on: March 07, 2007 05:56:03 PM »

i have a tattoo that goes all the way around my wrist like a bracelet. it hurt on the inside of the wrist, but it wasn't so bad that i wouldn't do it again. it'll be over so fast you won't even notice it.

good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flutegeek104

Can't touch this!!

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 07, 2007 07:03:07 PM »

So..I'd really like some help planning out a tat. It'd be awhile before I turn 18, but I've been wanted an inner wrist tat since I was a little girl. I love them! And, I'm a musician, so I want something visible when in a t-shirt but that I can cover with long sleeves. Anyways-

Like I said before, I'm a musician, and I play flute. I LOVE fairies, especially ones sitting on toadstools. I'd like a fairie sitting on a toadstool, playing a flute (like an olden one you'd see elves playing). It'd have to be pretty small, so it could fit on my wrist, but yeah. I'm not sure If I'd want it in color or in black and grey though...I really like the classicness of black and grey. Can anyone who's creative draw one up for me? Or find what I'm looking for?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ignisdragon
« Reply #643 on: March 08, 2007 01:45:30 PM »

Last night I went to the tattoo shop and started planning my 3/4 sleeve with the artist!  I'm going to have to have flowers on the most badly scarred parts (he said that the shading will cover them nicely) so I've chosen roses. There is going to be a pin up girl down the centre (which is not scarred - yay) and then under my elbow on the inside (forearm bit) he's thinking a horse shoe with an anchor in it with a swallow. (Is that too much?) He drew most of it on my arm last night and took transfers - I don't want to wash it of hahahahaha. He can't fit me in till May  Cry But it will look so cool that it's absolutely worth the wait! 

Just think! me...with a 3/4 sleeve!  Gosh!

oh sounds exciting. can't wait to see your pics, your tattoo artist must be super popluar.

I've been wanting to have a tattoo which symbolises my children, cheesy i know, but i'd still like it, i'm thinking waves for my son something like this http://www.sharonsbythesea.com/wave.jpg, jasmine blossom floating down for my daughter and the notes of "hey Jude" for my second son as i can't think of anything else that would represent him. (his name is Jude!)
i've just been trying to photoshop the images i'm imagining together but alas my creativity isn't working.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Suffolk girl in a Yorkshire world ,
busy sewing when not chasing my nippers around the garden
kinkyknit
Pathological Knitter

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 09, 2007 12:30:57 AM »

ignisdragon - I really like your waves and blossom idea, and I don't think it's cheesy to get tattoos for your children at all. I'm thinking of having  some tiny stars to represent my babies that didn't make it, and I'd be blown away if my mom told me she was getting a tattoo for me!

ps. I see you are a Yorkshire lass - there are a lot of us here on craftster - what a crafty place yorkshire is!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JessicaShaleena
« Reply #645 on: March 09, 2007 01:19:12 AM »

I have LOTS of tattoo ideas. One of them includes this swallow. I know a lot of people have similar ones, but I have a reason for it. I was in Arizona, my home away from home and I seen a beautiful painting on a wall and it included this same swallow. I want to get one on each of my arms, on the inside.

<3

« Last Edit: March 09, 2007 01:50:07 AM by JessicaShaleena » THIS ROCKS   Logged
JessicaShaleena
« Reply #646 on: March 09, 2007 01:59:05 AM »

A few ideas:

Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #647 on: March 09, 2007 02:06:56 AM »

im thinking about cherry blossoms with the cloudy background too, going over my shoulder, i just love them and it reminds me of my home that i stayed in for 20 years because we had that tree in the garden and i loved it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

globox
« Reply #648 on: March 09, 2007 02:45:25 AM »

That swallow is a bit of a prison tattoo it means something to do with fighting. When people see that tattooed on you they are going to assume you've been in prison, unless that's what you want them to think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Altered Angel

Art Design Jewellery & Gifts

View Profile WWW
« Reply #649 on: March 09, 2007 03:20:35 AM »

A few ideas:

I have a tattoo like that too!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"
Meal Prep Monday: Crockpot White Chili with Chicken

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...