A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 313,592
Currently Running With Scissors:
161 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 403893 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: December 07, 2006 02:25:28 PM »

ive been thinking about getting another tattoo but i keep going back and forth in my mind about this one.. ive been wanting to get FTW on me for a long time and im pretty set on getting that...its just the placement.. i want to get a tattoo in my err...i dont know how to put this formaly.. on my pussy haha...on the top part just below my tummy. would that be an appropriate place for FTW? one friend thinks not... another thinks yes.. what do you think??? plz help!
Sounds like as good a place as any for that tattoo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Cereza Bomba
« Reply #531 on: December 11, 2006 02:59:14 AM »

piratecore, that definitely deserves some applause. Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cereza Bomba = CHERRY BOMB!
lemonadelemonade
.Eciwt erehwyreve eb ot tnaw I.

confusion between what we have and what we are...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: December 17, 2006 11:10:32 PM »

Sorry I haven't really been following this thread, but I just wanted to share a couple ideas I've come up with for my friends since we're all embarking on the "whoohoo I just turned 18, I can get a tatoo and buy cigarrettes even though I don't smoke" phase.
One friend of mine wants some design incorporating 3 symbols: a heart, a bird, and an om.  Here is what I came up with while doodling:

She said she really likes it.
I doodled a tatoo for my other friend too, but I won't share that picture since it's embarassingly sloppy.  The concept is a tree, with a little boy sitting in the top of it, and he's grabbing a star out of the sky.  I still have to figure out how to sketch it out as simply as possible, as she doesn't want her tatoo to be very big.  ::shrug::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://goknitstuff.blogspot.com/

"You aren't just knitting.  You are assigning a value to human effort."
-Stephanie Pearl-McPhee
iheartalex

Makeshift Apparel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #533 on: December 18, 2006 11:08:21 PM »

I've decided to get a watch tattooed on my wrist. The time is going to say 5:30, because thats always a bad time for everyone. Anytime you tell someone its 5:30, they always are late for something or they have to curse about it. I think its funny. DAMN it 5:30!!! hahaaa
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cereza Bomba
« Reply #534 on: December 22, 2006 06:55:09 AM »

I like that idea.

Have your happy hour tattoed onto it  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cereza Bomba = CHERRY BOMB!
RCKFELLA
Tutorial Contributor

there's no substitute for time

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 26, 2006 07:22:08 PM »

i want to get this tattooed on the side of my arm. probably 3 inches long, it'll start three inches before my wrist bone and end at my wrist bone, duh heh.

the infinity sign will be red too, i was just too lazy to change the color. my math teacher of 2 years died on the fifth due to cancer. math is my favorite subject, and he really truly was my favorite teacher. the thing that pops into my head when i think of him is this sign because we learned about it a lot my junior year he taught us about -/+ infinity and stuff. that's how it usually is, with a negative sign on the left and positive sign on the right, but i decided to put his birth and death year. what do you guys think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Digsy LaRaspberry

Voracious eater of music

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 27, 2006 12:25:29 PM »

Hello all,
I have a tat-related question for you...
What happens when a tattoo is placed somewhere that faces the issue of weight gain (like the upper arm, etc)? I mean, this isn't quite stretch mark potential, but kind of the same idea.
Will it distort? Or will it just get bigger? Or will nothing happen at all?
(The last two are what I'm hoping for when I get mine done)

By the way, all of the tats on this thread totally rock the socks.

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kidkoala
« Reply #537 on: December 27, 2006 05:38:57 PM »

So in a few months I will finally be 18. My big idea was to get a Russian nesting doll (matryoshka) because I loved the one I used to have when I was little.
here is a picture of a common one:

It would probably make more sense if I was Russian, but I'm not. To personalize it as my own i was thinking of making a custom one. But I'm not sure what I could use. I know flowers are often in the dolls, but does anyone have other ideas I could incorporate into the doll's design?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying."
                      -Woody Allen
determinedimprovisation

overly-excited crafter of all trades

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 27, 2006 09:30:41 PM »

So in a few months I will finally be 18. My big idea was to get a Russian nesting doll (matryoshka) because I loved the one I used to have when I was little.
here is a picture of a common one:

It would probably make more sense if I was Russian, but I'm not. To personalize it as my own i was thinking of making a custom one. But I'm not sure what I could use. I know flowers are often in the dolls, but does anyone have other ideas I could incorporate into the doll's design?

that's a cute idea!  you could do something with one of your crafts/passions, or something else from your childhood.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mayerlove
« Reply #539 on: December 30, 2006 08:00:04 AM »

I found the poem "The Skaters of Ghost Lake" that my class read in 10th grade. I love it and I'm thinking about getting a few lines on either my ribs or the side/bottom of my foot.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Pom Pom Shades
February 21, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Ribbon Scarf

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...