A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,564
Currently Running With Scissors:
170 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 47 - DONE  (Read 49148 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
missmuffcake

creepy + cute

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009 08:53:35 PM »

I claim atsuko for an embroidered shirt for Lana!

1 claim this round!

Hi, my name is Kendy, I am 29 soon to be 30, living in Modesto, CA. I am a vegan tattooed baker, stay at home girlfriend! I live with my Boyfriend Matt a indie film maker and my cat Mar who is awesome and covers everything in fur! Lastsummer we bought a house and I have my own craft room which is great. I love getting packages and sending them, I am known at the post office.

[crafted]
-crochet Totoro or anything Totoro related

-plush squirrel - I always get so happy when I see 'em at the park

-art for my craft room (cute skulls, robots, cats)

-ami creatures like zombies, pandas, cats, robots...

-plushies/toys inspired by my wist

-anything Resident Evil or Silent Hill for my boyfriend

-toys for Mar or anything a cat would enjoy (no food items - he is a picky eater), he is a big kitty and can be rough with his toys

-a round cushion that you can make and send unstuffed (to save on shipping) that I can stuff and hand sew for a vintage round suitcase I wish to turn into a cat bed

-Anything Morrissey/The Smiths

-hair clips and bows, rockabilly style - I wear one daily! I stick to black, red, white, dots and leopard. Anything with a skull is a +.

-any art inspired by my cat Mar, pictures all over craftster and my myspace of him

-anything dia de los muertos

-soy candles in yummy scents (fruity or baked goods)

-anything from my wist (see profile)

-address labels with funky fonts and cute graphics (maybe a set for my business and one for home use)

-bird feeders for our backyard (We like to get birds in the back yard for Mar to watch 'em), esp. blue birds, we have a few families of blue birds right now!

-1" buttons/pin back - will provide graphic

-funky garden stuff, we have a arsty cool backyard that we are learning to care for after living in an apartment.

-cemetery photos that you have taken, cool old looking b&w please

-Virgin Guadalupe stuff or Holly Death stuff - both for our shrine

-zines

-carved happy octopus stamp (just somethin' cute not to real)

-sugar skull stamp

[supplies]
-vintage cupcake toppers
-sugar skull molds (I already have the large 3D ones)
-Sublime Stitching patterns: Handmade Nation, Julie West, Forrest Friends, China Town
-dmc floss organizer

[extras]
-bento box stuff
-vegan candy
-organic tea (fruity please!)
-vintage ceramic animal statues (little under 4 inch ones, esp, cats, pandas or large cats)
-vintage toy robots
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
stitch81
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009 06:00:23 AM »

I claim missmuffcake for a bag inspired by her wists

This is my 1st claim this round, 0 sent, 0 recieved

My name is Melanie.  I am a 27 year old SAHM of 3 children so clutter comes with the territory.  I prefer to receive things that have a use over purely decorative things.  Items to help with organization are always welcome!   I love reading, sewing, and crafting.  I live on a farm in Iowa.   I have 2 cats who think they own the place and my husband has a few hundred fish (he breeds them and sells them).  I love traveling, but hate the driving involved.  If you are crafting for me or my family, please keep items G-rated.no scary skulls, profanity, or other potentially offensive items.  We are a smoke free family, and prefer to not receive items from a smoking home (smokey smells give me breathing troubles).  There are no other allergy issues. 

Crafts- I have these listed in order of most wanted..

*6 Placemats for my diningroom like these http://www.wists.com/Stitch81/c1d736178cb03dc3f1cebdbe5f26dcdf?offset=80

*table runner type thing that I will use for the top of my craft cabinetsize preference is 18 inches x 4 ft. No dangles though, the cats will attack them! Lol.  This is in my dining room so chocolate colors would be good.

*stenciled t-shirts please no iron ons..keep them G-rated as I have small kiddos.  Some theme ideas.. Love House MD, NCIS, CSI, SURVIVOR, BECOMING JANE, PRIDE & PREJUDICE, Pirates of the Caribbean, and craftster themed stuff  Oh I wear a size small.  Please no neons.

*scarf like this one http://www.wists.com/Stitch81/be1f456f3be8868544ef42fe4d945f4e?offset=20

*bedside organizer like this one http://www.wists.com/Stitch81/6da9f208c8a4679512550e2dd1a4ee9b?offset=20

*Some sort of organizer that attaches to the back of a car seat to hold coloring books, crayons, pencils etc, for our summer vacation trips

*I love jewelry, dangly earrings, necklaces on the smaller length side (18 inches is perfect) , bracelets (6.5 inches) like these
http://www.wists.com/Stitch81/39fe3342f03cd86882e193a738d8fe28?offset=40
http://www.wists.com/Stitch81/3c62ee3941ffddb96ce97ed62c86d304?offset=40
http://www.wists.com/Stitch81/b9cde11ffe01335bdcf84416e56b4b0b?offset=60
http://www.wists.com/Stitch81/978d2b1caecda83132e45b872095cf11?offset=60

*resin jewelry check out my wists for some ideasdont have to be exactly like what is pictured there.  I really love the goldfish bowl themed one.

*A combination crochet hook and knitting needle roll

*anything from my wists  www.wists.com/stitch81

*reusable shopping bags that are patterned after the plastic ones. 

*knitted or crocheted socks, preferably charcoal,oatmeal, black, burgundy or hunter green colors.  Wear a size 9 US.  Would love them to come to mid-calf length.

Craft Supplies

*zippers black or white 8 or 14 inches long. (not the invisible kind, and not the chunky kind..just the regular ones)

*small game type pieces for some I-Spy bags that I want to makethere is an example in my wist

*elastic-the thinner width kind

*resin molds-, the bangle bracelet molds.  Cant find them where I live. 

*stuff to add to the resincolorings, tiny bitsetc. 

Extras

*chocolate is always welcome! Lol

*whatever you want to throw indont have anything specific

If you have anything you that would love to make for me, but I dont have it listedfeel free!  I love swapping because it gives me the opportunity to receive things that I cant make myself, and also to enjoy the different styles of the people who are crafting for me!  All I ask is that items be kept g-rated!  Thanks! And if you are the one choosing meThank you sooooo much!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009 06:20:07 AM by stitch81 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009 06:24:27 AM »

I claim Stitch81 for a knitting needle/crochet hook roll and a pair of earrings off her wist Cheesy

first claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received, 0 pending

My name is Claire, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work at an engineering publishing company in the sales and marketing department... I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies, unless you plan to send me alcohol (yeah im allergic to alcohol, sad i know), can't stand the feel of velvet, and chocolate totally grosses me out.

I definitely have craft-ADD - i love learning new crafts but recently I've been on a crocheting-sewing-jewelry-ATC kick.

Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

NEW STUFF ADDED!!!
Crafts:

- Rings! I wear huge rings all the time, the funkier, the better!

- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) - necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, etc <--thanks PFD and riario!

- Headbands! crocheted/fabric or plastic with rockabilly-style flowers/skulls (i got some awesome ones from musiclady a few rounds ago but could def use more!)

- Screen printed t-shirt with my fave bands (The Shins, Metallica) or some random animal (octopus, cat, hedgehog...) -  size XS should be fine <--thanks freestyle! i love the hedgehog! and thank you bsonlytoots! i love the dandelions!

- Cloth pads and carrying bag (can be two separate claims... i think its time i jumped on this bandwagon too ) <-- thanks 1boy1girl1kitty2!

- Thread catcher for my sewing machine

- *big obnoxious wish* THIS DRESS! bc it is too awesome for words... any earthy color would be great (PM for sizing)  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=254265.0

- Scrabble tile pendant (a nature/bohemian theme maybe??) <--thanks PFD!

- Yoga pants (cropped)

- Reusable shopping bag that folds into a little case <- thanks dip_n_dot!!

- Something firefighter related for my boy... he's been a volunteer for almost 10 years  

- Art to cheer up my otherwise desolate cube at work <--thanks amessyperfection!

- BUNNY HOODIE! https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour)

- A little backpack/bag that I can throw on when riding around on my bike (sturdier the better, in case i fall off my bike or something haha!)

- Altered tees or tanks like this: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106867.msg1016302#msg1016302 or this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10284568 (yup, just copied that link right from banga haha)

- Seashell jewelry - its almost summer! yay! <-thanks PFD and riario!

- Your ATCs

- Handmade cards to use in swaps

- Tea wallet

- wristlet/wallet to hold my phone, lip balm, camera and keys (the essentials!) PM me for sizing, my phone and camera are pretty small

- Bicycle stamp/stencil or anything bicycle related

- Along the same lines: Vespa stamp/stencil http://www.vespa.com/

- Something Day of the Dead! (i can't help it, you guys do awesome DotD stuff!)

- Wide belt in an "earthy" color (olive green, brown, grey, blue, teal...)

- A totoro! (ami, stuffie, painting) for my sister

- Happy Buddha (ami, stuffie, painting, etc)

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies! I can always use more )

- Ephemera

- Tarot cards, loteria

- Anything I could use for my ATCs... paper, stamps, glitter, etc

- Watch parts! Yes, it seems I have jumped on the steampunk bandwagon...

- Glass beads - any size, color

- Felt beads

- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited (thanks everyone!!)

- Sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc) (thanks again everybody!)

- Jewelry making supplies - Jump rings, wire, clasps, etc

- BUTTONS

- Glass jars to store beads/buttons/random crap in

- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)

- sewing patterns for clothes

- anything from (or inspired by) boygirlparty.com

Kits:

- Stamp making

- Resin

- Soap making

Extras:

- Old post cards or some from your area!
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Crafting books (I'm mostly into sewing, crochet, and jewelry making at this point..)
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... AND I just started a wist!

http://www.wists.com/claire313

(hope that link works)

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun  Cheesy

** I have gotten so many awesome things in these swaps - I ALWAYS get compliments on your amazing creations...keep up the great work, guys!**
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009 08:56:06 AM by claire313 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009 09:03:13 AM »

I claim clair313 for a tea wallet...

This is my first claim.

My name is Marissa and I'm a Bay Area girl currently living in Raleigh, NC. I come from a smoke free, pet free home.  Anything you want to know about me can be found in my profile.  My style is reflected in my wists, etsy faves, and website. Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

crafts:
*** custom stencils -preferably on vinyl or other material i can use a lot. i will send you the images i like.
*jumper or dress for my 7 year old
*a jumper like this
*anything argyle
*hand made or painted sake or tea set
*diaper stacker like this, but with a fabric that suits my taste (houndstooth, damask, kawaii).
*circular needle hanger
*hanging kitchen towels the tops can either be crocheted or sewn with fabrics I would like

*waist cincher
*corset (32, 29 34)
*casual (faux) corset top (nothing complicated. No boning necessary)
*a dress like this in green or yellow
*anything inspired by my wists! (I keep it updated)
*anything inspired by my Etsy favorites (I keep this updated too)
*anything sailor moon related
*cd case

supplies
*essential oils
*pure shea and cocoa butter
*beeswax
*sunflower, grapeseed, or olive oil
*little tins or tubes to put lip balm in
*melt and pour soap base
*soap molds
*leopard, zebra, houndstooth, argyle and damask fabric
*buttons at least 1 inch with shanks (for fabric covering)
*printer fabric for quilt blocks
*rosary pliers
*new end wire cutter pliers
*silver plated over surgical steel earwires and earposts
*pinking shears
*blind hem foot

*22, 18, or 16 gauge wire (any color, half hard)
*gothic and lolita bibles
*back issues of vogue knitting, knit 1., or any interweave press mags
*a 1984 coin from any country with a hole in it to make a pendant ( I already have a US coin)
*subversive cross stitch patterns
*sublime stitching patterns: forest friends, naughty librarian, dutch Russian, craftopia, kurt halsey, country cool
*cute, punky, mod, gothic, asian, or solid color fabric
*noro yarn, artyarns, koigu yarn
*100% cotton, linen, soy, milk, bamboo or hemp yarn (blends are ok too if blended w/ natural fibers)
*organic yarn
*16" circular needles
*molds for polymer clay
* Amazon craft book wishlist

Craft kits:

Resin
stamp carving
hair pin crochet

Art metal clay
Polymer clay image transfer pendants
microscope slide pendant
tatting
stenciling

extras
*any hard to find flavors of Pocky! (any flavors aside from chocolate, vanilla and strawberry)
*asian  and European fashion magazines
*japanese candy (i love anything lychee flavored!)
*cadbury chocolate from the UK -my favorites are the white chocolate, flake bars, milk bars and caramel (no picnics please...yuk!)
*thai tea or coffee mix
*tazo chai tea
*amazon anime & manga wishlist

claims:
clair313 - tea wallet

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009 09:17:27 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009 10:05:42 AM »

I'm gonna claim kitschqween for a stencil kit!
this is my first claim this round
Im 29 and live in Southern California. I work in theatre, but also volunteer at an anthropology museum. I am JUST got into grad school for forensic anthropology, in the UK. I love football (ne patriots!) I love books and read all the time (well when I have time J ) I love anthropology and native inspired art (specifically northwest coast I LOVE the raven images from the kuakutl!) I like pin up girls and pirates. I love Jane Austen and Johnny Cash. Im very eclectic J I love sacred hearts and our lady of Guadeloupe imagery. I prefer darker of bolder colors i.e jewel tones. I dont do pastels except for Disney's Sleeping beauty. I love her! Its my little kid side.

Check my wists too!!
www.wists.com/redstar13

Crafts

Resin pendant or beads with cool kitschy stuff in them (sacred hearts, sailor jerry stuff, lady of Guadeloupe, skulls, pirates, etc,,,)

Pendants or pierced earrings

Apron (vintage inspired)

Rockabilly purse or brooch or other jewelry

I'm kinda obsessed with quirky brooches. My favorite is a rhine stone skull and crossbones.

a zip hoodie!?!?! (prob men's large b/c i like baggy clothes) stenciled, embroidered or anything! I'd love a sacred heart one ! but anything rockabilly flavored or kitschy would be lovely!

big wish Id LOVE LOVE LOVE a dark colored pencil skirt 

Spats : like these http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/bkrenning4/OWS/DSCF0929.jpg or these https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230540.0 (in any c0lor but red! I just got a great pair of red ones and black ones in another swap, but 90% of my wardrobe is black Smiley )

a snood! I've recently become obsessed!

singlet style shopping bags

Cool fun cute headbands (hate to say it, but I love the gossip girl style ones!)

Handmade garter belt or garters

hair bobs. Like flowers or feathers. Love vintage inspired. 20s 50s or burlesque

Steampunk style pendants

a cowl or button up scarf type thing (knit or crochet or Victorian inspired, some examples on my wist)

paper back book cover (https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236243.0)

crochet hook roll

Craft Supplies

A soap making kit! (never tried before)

Glass cutter (to cut bottles or light bulbs)

polymer clay tools/molds

trim I love cook quirky trims metallic is a huge plus

Funky rockabilly, skull, etc fabric

Kitschy charms

vintagey looking/inspired lace

Sailor jerry or similar tattoo flash, or just pages with those types of images as well as pinups

cool cookie cutters

I adore sacred hearts and would love charms, or fabric or basically anything sacred hearty.

Cool cross stitch patterns

Tattoo fabric or old school flash stuff.

Feathers! Ostrich and peacock are my fave!

I Love making jewelry so weird or peculiar or funky beads would be cool

vintagey style swimsuit pattern

Any jewelry making supplies

cameos

funky and fun fabric!!! I'm a fabric hoarder

old looking keys

I'm trying to learn silkscreening.... anything to help that! (Id love a screen or whatever)

Pin-up girl fabric, pin-up rockabilly stencils, the Alexander Henry pinup stuff I LOVE. vintage Pin up
images

Vintage maps or old papers

Shrinky dinks

Pinking shears (used is perfect!)

funky, vintage or interesting buttons

interesting/fun yarns - or any yarn for that matter! (I've just gotten pretty darn good at crochet!!)

craft/crochet magazines

Cool crochet patterns

Kinda a random supply but Soda Ash. I want to make my own laundry detergent, but can't find it locally.

Extras/miscellaneous

tea related thing (or loose teas!! I LOVE black teas and spiced teas!)

lip gloss! The glossier the better

Anything Johnny cash inspired.

Anything organizey

Irish inspired

travel related stuff.

old skeleton style keys (or vintage styles of keys)

Thanks so much in advance!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009 10:10:10 AM by redstar13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009 10:17:18 AM »

might as well make another one while I'm at it... Wink

I claim redstar13 for a crochet hook roll! (and probably some supplies/extras)

2nd claim this round, 0 sent, 0 received, 1 pending

My name is Claire, I'm 25 and I live in New Jersey. I work at an engineering publishing company in the sales and marketing department... I'm a vegetarian, I do yoga, LOVE animals (especially cats), and anything bohemian/indie. My favorite colors are blue, orange, teal and green. No allergies, unless you plan to send me alcohol (yeah im allergic to alcohol, sad i know), can't stand the feel of velvet, and chocolate totally grosses me out.

I definitely have craft-ADD - i love learning new crafts but recently I've been on a crocheting-sewing-jewelry-ATC kick.

Anything else you would like to know about me, PM away!

BIG wishes BOLD

NEW STUFF ADDED!!!
Crafts:

- Rings! I wear huge rings all the time, the funkier, the better!

- Funky jewelry (vintage, indie) - necklaces, bracelets, earrings, anklets, etc <--thanks PFD and riario!

- Headbands! crocheted/fabric or plastic with rockabilly-style flowers/skulls (i got some awesome ones from musiclady a few rounds ago but could def use more!)

- Screen printed t-shirt with my fave bands (The Shins, Metallica) or some random animal (octopus, cat, hedgehog...) -  size XS should be fine <--thanks freestyle! i love the hedgehog! and thank you bsonlytoots! i love the dandelions!

- Thread catcher for my sewing machine

- *big obnoxious wish* THIS DRESS! bc it is too awesome for words... any earthy color would be great (PM for sizing)  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=254265.0

- Scrabble tile pendant (a nature/bohemian theme maybe??) <--thanks PFD!

- Yoga pants (cropped)

- Something firefighter related for my boy... he's been a volunteer for almost 10 years 

- Art to cheer up my otherwise desolate cube at work <--thanks amessyperfection!

- BUNNY HOODIE! https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298030.0 I'm sure i'm way too old for this, but whatever, its cute! cotton/jersey would be perfect (i don't like velour)

- A little backpack/bag that I can throw on when riding around on my bike (sturdier the better, in case i fall off my bike or something haha!)

- Altered tees or tanks like this: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=106867.msg1016302#msg1016302 or this: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10284568 (yup, just copied that link right from banga haha)

- Your ATCs

- Handmade cards to use in swaps

- Tea wallet <-- thanks kitschqween!

- wristlet/wallet to hold my phone, lip balm, camera and keys (the essentials!) PM me for sizing, my phone and camera are pretty small

- Bicycle stamp/stencil or anything bicycle related

- Along the same lines: Vespa stamp/stencil http://www.vespa.com/

- Something Day of the Dead! (i can't help it, you guys do awesome DotD stuff!)

- Wide belt in an "earthy" color (olive green, brown, grey, blue, teal...)

- A totoro! (ami, stuffie, painting) for my sister

- Happy Buddha (ami, stuffie, painting, etc)

Supplies: (thanks to everyone who has sent/is sending me supplies! I can always use more )

- Ephemera

- Tarot cards, loteria

- Anything I could use for my ATCs... paper, stamps, glitter, etc

- Watch parts! Yes, it seems I have jumped on the steampunk bandwagon...

- Glass beads - any size, color

- Felt beads

- Cool fabric - I just started getting into sewing so my supplies are rather limited (thanks everyone!!)

- Sewing supplies that I don't realize I need (zippers, interfacing, etc) (thanks again everybody!)

- Jewelry making supplies - Jump rings, wire, clasps, etc

- BUTTONS

- Glass jars to store beads/buttons/random crap in

- Rotary cutter and self-healing mat (can be 2 separate claims)

- sewing patterns for clothes

- anything from (or inspired by) boygirlparty.com

Kits:

- Stamp making

- Resin

- Soap making

Extras:

- Old post cards or some from your area!
- Cool picture frames in cool colors/shapes
- Old maps! Italy, Portugal, any city from around the world
- TEA! Your favorite kinds are welcome
- ANYTHING tea related - charms, images, etc
- Crafting books (I'm mostly into sewing, crochet, and jewelry making at this point..)
- Something unique to your area: candy (except chocolate), postcards, etc

Anything you can think of that might relate to the lists above would be super too ... AND I just started a wist!

http://www.wists.com/claire313

(hope that link works)

Thanks to whoever picks me!  Swaps are so fun  Cheesy

** I have gotten so many awesome things in these swaps - I ALWAYS get compliments on your amazing creations...keep up the great work, guys!**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009 10:46:46 AM »

I've got claire313 for some head bands!

this is my second pick this round

Im 29 and live in Southern California. I work in theatre, but also volunteer at an anthropology museum. I am JUST got into grad school for forensic anthropology, in the UK. I love football (ne patriots!) I love books and read all the time (well when I have time J ) I love anthropology and native inspired art (specifically northwest coast I LOVE the raven images from the kuakutl!) I like pin up girls and pirates. I love Jane Austen and Johnny Cash. Im very eclectic J I love sacred hearts and our lady of Guadeloupe imagery. I prefer darker of bolder colors i.e jewel tones. I dont do pastels except for Disney's Sleeping beauty. I love her! Its my little kid side.

Check my wists too!!
www.wists.com/redstar13

Crafts

Resin pendant or beads with cool kitschy stuff in them (sacred hearts, sailor jerry stuff, lady of Guadeloupe, skulls, pirates, etc,,,)

Pendants or pierced earrings

Apron (vintage inspired)

Rockabilly purse or brooch or other jewelry

I'm kinda obsessed with quirky brooches. My favorite is a rhine stone skull and crossbones.

a zip hoodie!?!?! (prob men's large b/c i like baggy clothes) stenciled, embroidered or anything! I'd love a sacred heart one ! but anything rockabilly flavored or kitschy would be lovely!

big wish Id LOVE LOVE LOVE a dark colored pencil skirt 

Spats : like these http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v438/bkrenning4/OWS/DSCF0929.jpg or these https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=230540.0 (in any c0lor but red! I just got a great pair of red ones and black ones in another swap, but 90% of my wardrobe is black Smiley )

a snood! I've recently become obsessed!

singlet style shopping bags

Cool fun cute headbands (hate to say it, but I love the gossip girl style ones!)

Handmade garter belt or garters

hair bobs. Like flowers or feathers. Love vintage inspired. 20s 50s or burlesque

Steampunk style pendants

a cowl or button up scarf type thing (knit or crochet or Victorian inspired, some examples on my wist)

paper back book cover (https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=236243.0)

crochet hook roll
thanks claire313!!!

Craft Supplies

A soap making kit! (never tried before)

Glass cutter (to cut bottles or light bulbs)

polymer clay tools/molds

trim I love cook quirky trims metallic is a huge plus

Funky rockabilly, skull, etc fabric

Kitschy charms

vintagey looking/inspired lace

Sailor jerry or similar tattoo flash, or just pages with those types of images as well as pinups

cool cookie cutters

I adore sacred hearts and would love charms, or fabric or basically anything sacred hearty.

Cool cross stitch patterns

Tattoo fabric or old school flash stuff.

Feathers! Ostrich and peacock are my fave!

I Love making jewelry so weird or peculiar or funky beads would be cool

vintagey style swimsuit pattern

Any jewelry making supplies

cameos

funky and fun fabric!!! I'm a fabric hoarder

old looking keys

I'm trying to learn silkscreening.... anything to help that! (Id love a screen or whatever)

Pin-up girl fabric, pin-up rockabilly stencils, the Alexander Henry pinup stuff I LOVE. vintage Pin up
images

Vintage maps or old papers

Shrinky dinks

Pinking shears (used is perfect!)

funky, vintage or interesting buttons

interesting/fun yarns - or any yarn for that matter! (I've just gotten pretty darn good at crochet!!)

craft/crochet magazines

Cool crochet patterns

Kinda a random supply but Soda Ash. I want to make my own laundry detergent, but can't find it locally.

Extras/miscellaneous

tea related thing (or loose teas!! I LOVE black teas and spiced teas!)

lip gloss! The glossier the better

Anything Johnny cash inspired.

Anything organizey

Irish inspired

travel related stuff.

old skeleton style keys (or vintage styles of keys)

Thanks so much in advance!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy
Pintrest
I have an embroidery machine! If you want to do personal swaps for machine embroidered items, (or are in my swaps!) let me know!
missmuffcake

creepy + cute

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009 11:48:42 AM »

I claim redstar13 for some kitschy good times!

2 claim, 0 sent, 0 rec

Hi, my name is Kendy, I am 29 soon to be 30, living in Modesto, CA. I am a vegan tattooed baker, stay at home girlfriend! I live with my Boyfriend Matt a indie film maker and my cat Mar who is awesome and covers everything in fur! Last summer we bought a house and I have my own craft room which is great. I love getting packages and sending them, I am known at the post office.

[crafted]
-crochet Totoro or anything Totoro related

-cute (not gorey) zombie stuff, I have a  zombie crush right now

-womens black XL (Or mens L) hoodie that says 'dead' in script on the back

-plush squirrel - I always get so happy when I see 'em at the park

-art for my craft room (cute skulls, robots, cats)

-ami creatures like zombies, pandas, cats, robots...

-plushies/toys inspired by my wist

-anything Resident Evil or Silent Hill for my boyfriend

-toys for Mar or anything a cat would enjoy (no food items - he is a picky eater), he is a big kitty and can be rough with his toys

-a round cushion that you can make and send unstuffed (to save on shipping) that I can stuff and hand sew for a vintage round suitcase I wish to turn into a cat bed

-Anything Morrissey/The Smiths

-hair clips and bows, rockabilly style - I wear one daily! I stick to black, red, white, dots and leopard. Anything with a skull is a +.

-any art inspired by my cat Mar, pictures all over craftster and my myspace of him

-anything dia de los muertos

-soy candles in yummy scents (fruity or baked goods)

-anything from my wist (see profile)

-address labels with funky fonts and cute graphics (maybe a set for my business and one for home use)

-bird feeders for our backyard (We like to get birds in the back yard for Mar to watch 'em), esp. blue birds, we have a few families of blue birds right now!

-1" buttons/pin back - will provide graphic

-funky garden stuff, we have a arsty cool backyard that we are learning to care for after living in an apartment.

-cemetery photos that you have taken, cool old looking b&w please

-Virgin Guadalupe stuff or Holly Death stuff - both for our shrine

-zines

-carved happy octopus stamp (just somethin' cute not to real)

-sugar skull stamp

[supplies]
-milagros (esp hearts)
-vintage cupcake toppers
-sugar skull molds (I already have the large 3D ones)
-Sublime Stitching patterns: Handmade Nation, Julie West, Forrest Friends, China Town
-dmc floss organizer

[extras]
-bento box stuff
-vegan candy
-organic tea (fruity please!)
-vintage ceramic animal statues (little under 4 inch ones, esp, cats, pandas or large cats)
-vintage toy robots
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
kitschkween
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009 11:52:56 AM »

i claim missmuffcake for a zombie surprise!

This is my 2nd claim. 0 sent.

My name is Marissa and I'm a Bay Area girl currently living in Raleigh, NC. I come from a smoke free, pet free home.  Anything you want to know about me can be found in my profile.  My style is reflected in my wists, etsy faves, and website. Thanks in advance to anyone who picks me!

crafts:
*** custom stencils -preferably on vinyl or other material i can use a lot. i will send you the images i like.
*jumper or dress for my 7 year old
*a jumper like this
*anything argyle
*hand made or painted sake or tea set
*diaper stacker like this, but with a fabric that suits my taste (houndstooth, damask, kawaii).
*circular needle hanger
*hanging kitchen towels the tops can either be crocheted or sewn with fabrics I would like

*waist cincher
*corset (32, 29 34)
*casual (faux) corset top (nothing complicated. No boning necessary)
*a dress like this in green or yellow
*anything inspired by my wists! (I keep it updated) -thanks pepsitwist!
*anything inspired by my Etsy favorites (I keep this updated too)
*anything sailor moon related
*cd case

supplies
*essential oils
*pure shea and cocoa butter
*beeswax
*sunflower, grapeseed, or olive oil
*little tins or tubes to put lip balm in
*melt and pour soap base
*soap molds
*leopard, zebra, houndstooth, argyle and damask fabric
*buttons at least 1 inch with shanks (for fabric covering)
*printer fabric for quilt blocks
*rosary pliers
*new end wire cutter pliers
*silver plated over surgical steel earwires and earposts
*pinking shears
*blind hem foot

*22, 18, or 16 gauge wire (any color, half hard)
*gothic and lolita bibles
*back issues of vogue knitting, knit 1., or any interweave press mags
*a 1984 coin from any country with a hole in it to make a pendant ( I already have a US coin)
*subversive cross stitch patterns
*sublime stitching patterns: forest friends, naughty librarian, dutch Russian, craftopia, kurt halsey, country cool
*cute, punky, mod, gothic, asian, or solid color fabric
*noro yarn, artyarns, koigu yarn
*100% cotton, linen, soy, milk, bamboo or hemp yarn (blends are ok too if blended w/ natural fibers)
*organic yarn
*16" circular needles
*molds for polymer clay
* Amazon craft book wishlist

Craft kits:

Resin
stamp carving
hair pin crochet

Art metal clay
Polymer clay image transfer pendants
microscope slide pendant
tatting
stenciling -thanks redstar13!

extras
*any hard to find flavors of Pocky! (any flavors aside from chocolate, vanilla and strawberry)
*asian and European fashion magazines
*japanese candy (i love anything lychee flavored!)
*cadbury chocolate from the UK -my favorites are the white chocolate, flake bars, milk bars and caramel (no picnics please...yuk!)
*amazon anime & manga wishlist

claims:
clair313 - tea wallet
missmuffcake - zombie surprise

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009 12:00:41 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009 05:16:11 PM »

I claim kitschkween for something from her wists and possibly some fabric. 
This is my first claim, none sent.

About me - I'm 28 and live in Texas.  I work for the government and love to knit, crochet, and sew in my spare time.  I love animals, dancing, and travel.  Check out my profile for lots of info on likes/dislikes, and feel free to pm me if you have questions  Grin.

My list  -

crafted items:

- summery scarves, similar to these these, or knit lace scarf (if you're feeling really generous!), pm me for details

- cloth dinner napkins in fun prints (my kitchen is black/white, vintage, Paris themed - but they can be other designs)

- shawl pins - simple styles, metal or wood

- beaded starfish - http://try-to-be-better.blogspot.com/2008/05/mein-geburtstag.html

- ocean themed Christmas ornaments.  No real shells, please, but anything else would be great.  Dolphins/whales, seals/otters, starfish, seahorses, octopi, are all great.  Feel free to use pastels/sparkles - this is one place where I don't mind them!

- a magic yarn ball, just for fun!

- something from my wists, or etsy favorites

- a chunky, but professional, beaded necklace

supplies/kits:

- 6 balls of Rowan Big Wool or Cascade Lana Grande, same color (solid, no pastels)

- Bernat Softee Chunky yarn in new colors (Rouge, Topaz, Cameo, Grape, Lavender, Grass, Fern, Aqua, Teal, Rustic, Redwood, Buff, or Walnut)

- Madeira Rayon embroidery thread

- silk painting kit

- cookie cutters (silver metal) in forest animal shapes

- fabric!!! especially vintage, asian, Amy Butler style

- origami paper, preferably the fancier yuzen type with metallic accents.  Smaller pieces of it are fine

- vintage woven trim/ribbon, similar to these

books/magazines:

- Knitting Nature

- Runway Knits

- Sensual Knits

- Rebecca 31 (English)

-  Japanese craft books/patterns

- this quilt pattern, or something similar

misc:

-  cool stuff from your country if you're outside the US.  I can give you more ideas if you pick this.

Thanks!!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009 05:41:14 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Shea Butter Sugar Scrub
Fancy a Cuppa?
Meatless Monday: Pickled Beet, Arugula and Goat Cheese Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...