(just some random picture I found on google to grab your attention
three rules before we begin:
1. You MUST check in at least once a week (either by PM or on this thread, and YES posting does count as checking in, I just want to see you are still active every week)
2. You MUST have DC # for your package, which you send to both me and your partner.
3. you MUST post pictures or have your partner take pictures and post them once you recieve
Swap name: Crocheters Vs. Knitters swap
Sign-up date range: May 30th - June 12th
Date to send item by: July 17th
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Phoenix_michiko
Co-Organizer - none
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):10 knitter and 10 crocheters or until sign ups close (but we must have an even number.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? above 13 please
this swap is for crocheters and knitters to share their craft with each other. we will have an even number of crocheters and knitters so that each person gets paired with someone of the opposite craft. if you can do both either chose one that you would rather do or you can decide not to choose and I will choose for you based on turn out for each group. you will be crafting 1 large item AND either 1 medium OR 2 smalls.
just a reminder of what a large, medium and small are:
-Big=3 or more hours
-Medium=2 or more hours
-Little=2 or less hours
-Big=A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium= one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small- Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big= $30 or more
-Small=$10 or less
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Information to send to organizer (one for each child) REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Crocheters Vs. Knitters swap
Craftster members real name:
Craftster members mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Do you crochet or knit or both?
if both would you rather knit, crochet or have it be a surprise?
What kinds of (knit or crochet) items do you like?
what kinds are you not fond of?
Do you have any allergies or sensitivities?
Do you smoke or have pets?
Colors you like:
Colors you don't like:
your favorite movies:
your favorite tv shows:
your favorite musicians:
SIZES (If you feel uncomfortable divulging this information, you may leave the sizes blank and only share them with your partner)
preferred necklace length:
hips (where you would wear a belt):
head (around, like where you would wear a headband):
Do you have a wist?
Stuff you want your partner to know:
you are more than welcome to include extras but be aware that it's not always reciprocated so don't feel entitled to get extras from your partner.