Swap name: The Poppet Mini Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: averyg and amigurl55
Sign-up date range: May 28th-June 11th 2009
Date to send item by: July 11th, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (Optional): 26
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES Details of swap:In this swap you will just be crafting one completed and clothed ( if applicable) poppet for your partner
. If you want the poppet pattern, PM ghilie with your email address and as always, check out the poppet along at https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=205341.0
. As I would like to keep this swap as fair as possible and not have anyone feel as if they sent more than their partner, please just keep the package to the one completed poppet, unless you discuss swapping more with your partner beforehand! 1. Flakers will not be tolerated.
2. DC #s are required when shipping. In the case of international shipping, keep the copy of your shipping receipt.
3. It is required that you post once a week in the thread to keep both your partner and myself in the loop as to where your poppeting is/ to know that you are still alive in the world of poppets.
When you sent averyg AND
amigurl55 a PM, please label it as Poppet Mini Swap Approval/ Sent/ Received/ etc. If you want to participate, send this information to the organizers:
Name of swap: Poppet Mini Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What crafts are you most interested in and what crafts do you feel most comfortable in/ are the most skillful in?
What type of poppet would you most like to receive from your partner (ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
What type of poppet would you most like to make for your partner(ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
Information about yourself for your partner:
Do you have any allergies?
Do you live in a smoking household or a household with pets that may affect a partner with an allergy to either?
Least favorite colors:
Do you have a wist? Please provide your partner with it if so. IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO AVERYG OR AMIGURL55 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Poppeteers
1. averyg (organizer)
2. amigurl55 (co-organizer)
3. blue_lalita *WELCOME! first time swapper*
4. lovesclutter *WELCOME! first time swapper*
5. KimD *WELCOME! first time swapper*
11. littlezo *WELCOME! first time swapper*
12. rasita *WELCOME! first time swapper*
18. Silvren *WELCOME! first time swapper*
23. kmichele_craftyfae *WELCOME! first time swapper*