A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
161 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Geek Chic gallery  (Read 33929 times)
Tags for this thread: geek  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
LiveLongandCraft
Formerly williarl13

Boldly going where others have probably been.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2009 07:17:00 PM »

I am glad you liked everything! I am always nervous when sending packages.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains" - Jean Jacques Rousseau

"This book doesn't have any answers!" - The Simpsons Movie

http://www.wists.com/LiveLongandCraft
crazyda79
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2009 10:10:52 PM »

those shoes are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
spectrumsparksie
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2009 01:06:51 AM »

Ok my fellow geeks, dweebs, dorks and nerds.  Prepare your wisting fingers.  I am about to make you jealous.  I received this wonderful pile of geekery goodness from nostrum on Friday.  Boy oh boy am I one lucky geek or what?
First of, straight from my wist, and the chic for every computer girl geek, a lap top bag:

and the best part about it?  She made it with this cool padded insert, so if I want to use it as just a bag I can! Clever huh?

This cute little wave clutch, which I think I will keep with my laptop bag, maybe for the power cord.

I am a science teacher and look what she made me!  Totally awesome:

and coz her stencil was so good, she printed it again, on my fave colour, I am going to use this to make a pencil case.

Still going.....can you believe it? Nyah nyah. Tongue
A tiny Einy ami.  With formal clothes and lab clothes and accessories.  This little dude is the prize of all the package.

And because one ami aparently is just not enough, the whale from hitchhiker's, complete with his thoughts as he plummets to earth.

You want more?   Well yep, there is still more.......
This colourful yet nerdy science artwork canvas

and then.......
a size matters t shirt, in all its wisty goodness.

and....
I met him in swap (sic) down in Dagobar....Yoda  Y-O-D-A Yoda Yo Yo yo yo Yoda....

Nostrum, you made my day, week, year, millenium with your craftster goodness.  Thanks again!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2009 06:23:08 AM »

Oh my goodness!! That is super geeky!! I love that shirt, too cute!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2009 07:10:44 AM »

Lovin' the tiny Einstein and his mini accessories!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rhymewithorange

chemists do it with models

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2009 01:48:31 PM »

cigarettesandvalentines - those shoes are beyond awesome!!! I'd be afraid to wear them out and hurt them, but I would proudly display them in my apartment. Awesome!

spectrumsparksie - you were not kidding...I am wisting hard after everything you got. Seriously. The shirt? Freaking awesome! Tiny Einstein that you can dress up?? Ahhh I want him!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dukemanistan
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2009 07:46:42 PM »

I received from Rhymewithorange yesterday, everything is so awesome but I didn't have good lighting to photograph (partially due to a large storm blowing through), but I did today.

First the whole loot.

Now Close-ups.

My T-shirt featuring some velcro so that I can remove the one logo and velcro on any of the others.  These icons are from the pen and paper RPG Hunter: The Reckoning.  Serious geek flag here.

From now on when I have a glass of beer it will be in style.  A couple glasses etched with elements of my favourite Shakespearean play hamlet.  Denmark and Yorick's Skull.  "Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him, Horatio: a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy . . . " Hamlet Act 5 Scene 1

Also a pack of Shakespearean insult gum.

And any good litgeek needs more bookmarks and since I play a Dwarven Paladin in WoW this keen Alliance bookmark and she spoiled me with all sorts of extras.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2009 10:28:11 PM by dukemanistan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When it comes to textile crafts, I am only sew sew.
edie22
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2009 09:36:03 PM »

Okay, I finally mailed my package out on Wednesday.  My AC broke a while back and I'm in South Florida.  It was really hard to craft without AC.  The only place I could stand to be more than about a half hour was the bedroom where we rigged a window unit, but every time I went in there to cool off, I fell asleep!! Thankfully, everything is fixed now, and I finally got my package out and I just checked and it was delivered this morning!!

Hopefuly bronzfrog will get pictures up soon! I haven't received yet though so who knows. The gallery looks good though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps!
-Yarnies vs Sewists - crafting
-Giant Multi-Theme Swap rnd 3 - stalking

http://www.pinterest.com/edie22
j_tennis
« Reply #98 on: July 04, 2009 05:53:49 AM »

awesome swap guys! i FINALLLY recieved yesterday... boy is mail slow here Tongue... I'm hopefully going to be posting pics later tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Monty
« Reply #99 on: July 04, 2009 12:41:48 PM »

awesome swap guys! i FINALLLY recieved yesterday... boy is mail slow here Tongue... I'm hopefully going to be posting pics later tonight.

finally indeed. it would have been faster getting there if I walked it to you myself!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...