A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
182 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor Swap Round 10 (Closed)  (Read 73590 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Transatlanticism

Pies para que los quiero, si tengo alas pa' volar?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #630 on: September 17, 2009 07:57:16 PM »

I'm so so glad Eddie got home okay! I've had a stressful week and am so eager for Walter to be waiting for me when I get home and make my day! Can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #631 on: September 17, 2009 08:39:58 PM »

My goodness!  Chloe made it home today, and she's been across the country and back again!  Unfortunately my memory card for my camera is missing, but as soon as I find it, I'll post pics!!!

Avian Flight really outdid me on this one, I'm so spoiled!!!  Thank you so so much for making this such a memorable experience for me!!!  I can only hope you're not too disappointed in what you got in return.   Undecided
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009 08:40:49 PM by littlebiskit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
Transatlanticism

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: September 18, 2009 08:23:01 PM »

Oh my goodness! Walter arrived home today and with so many wonderful goodies in tow! EssHaych crafted me my own blue little eggbert that kept Walter company on his way home, as well as a beautiful scarf! Those are my favourites if I had to pick some, but she amazed me with getting all the postcards and tickets and things from their summer she saved for me, I'll post pictures after I watch Project Runway (haha)! But I don't think I can do this wonderful spoilage justice in pictures or words so just believe me.... EssHaych rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Psst.. here's a secret. Your last mortal thought will be, "Why did I take so many days- just like today- for granted?"
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #633 on: September 18, 2009 09:42:16 PM »

I'm not sure how accurate international receipts are, but it looks like Esme-Alice was delivered home today! I was a little concerned earlier because it just kept saying attempting delivery, attempting delivery, but the final entry says delivered. I hope it's true-I've been so nervous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
Lunamione
Spirit of the West

Y'know where steel wool comes from? Robot sheep!

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: September 19, 2009 01:55:21 AM »

I'm not sure how accurate international receipts are, but it looks like Esme-Alice was delivered home today! I was a little concerned earlier because it just kept saying attempting delivery, attempting delivery, but the final entry says delivered. I hope it's true-I've been so nervous.

I don't have her yet, but it is Saturday so it might mean that she is at the post office ready to be delivered on Monday perhaps? SO EXITED! *squee!!* Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The stage is waiting. The audience thirsts for adventure. Who am I? I could be anyone. -- Rango

He just can't help being faithful and loving and kind. He's a machine made so. That's more than you can say for humans. --Isaac Asimov, i.Robot
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #635 on: September 19, 2009 06:39:01 AM »

I hope so! I don't know what I'd do if she got delivered to the wrong place. I'd have to come down there and give someone a beat down.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
EssHaych
« Reply #636 on: September 19, 2009 08:06:20 AM »

Oh my goodness! Walter arrived home today and with so many wonderful goodies in tow! EssHaych crafted me my own blue little eggbert that kept Walter company on his way home, as well as a beautiful scarf! Those are my favourites if I had to pick some, but she amazed me with getting all the postcards and tickets and things from their summer she saved for me, I'll post pictures after I watch Project Runway (haha)! But I don't think I can do this wonderful spoilage justice in pictures or words so just believe me.... EssHaych rocks!
Aaww you're too kind!! Grin I'm just so glad Walter arrived safely!! Cheesy And Thank You again for my excellent gifts and scrapbook - I've been spoilt too! Grin Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Free crochet patterns available on my craft site! http://www.esshaych.com

I have an Etsy! www.esshaych.etsy.com
Transatlanticism

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: September 19, 2009 11:46:08 PM »

To see the proof of how EssHaych spoiled me so, go to Eddie's blog:
http://eddietheeggbert.blogspot.com/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

EssHaych
« Reply #638 on: September 20, 2009 08:31:06 AM »

Aawww it's brilliant to see Walter again - I miss him! Grin So glad you loved all your stuff! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Free crochet patterns available on my craft site! http://www.esshaych.com

I have an Etsy! www.esshaych.etsy.com
kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

I am woman watch me grow!

I've got a smile on my face & trees all around me

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #639 on: September 20, 2009 04:57:14 PM »

Still alive here, and still waiting for Galvin to end up at home... the poor guy has been in transit for a month  Huh

Can't wait for Hellie to return either... she won't recognize the place  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

The only PhD I earned stands for Pretty Happy Dropout! Now starting new adventures!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 70 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...