Swap name: Kids Craft and Swap Rnd2
Sign-up date range: May15 to May 31, 2009
Date to send item by: June 29, 2009
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
Organizer: Panda Co-Organizer -
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
All ages allowed? 12 year and under....13 can have their own membership
This swap is open to Craftsters and their children/grandchildren/etc. with the main intent to be children crafting for children ages 12 and under (if you're 13 you can swap under your own membership). Members are welcome to contribute as needed. (see WHAT below) Children will be matched up by age and if possible, gender.
Item swapped will be at least one medium and 2 small items crafted by child. Additional items, crafted or store bought, may be added as desired/agreed upon.
This is our best way to understand.
-Big=3 or more hours
-Medium=2 or more hours
-Little=2 or less hours
-Big=A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium= one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small- Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big= $30 or more
-Small=$10 or less
Member receiving will be responsible for risks involved with swap (making sure button eyes aren't swallowed, candy doesn't contain allergens and such horrors not likely, but possible, and pretty much out of the realm of responsibility of the child.
I have set this date to be before the 4th of July weekend. Remember to send out your packages by June 29 and PM Panda and your swap partner the DC number Or Customer Number. *** Due to the nature of this swap, package should be sent to (child's first name) in care of (craftster members name and address)***
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
Information to send to organizer (one for each child) REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Kids Craft and Swap
First Name of Child:
Age of Child:
Do you have pets or smoke where it would pose an allergen problem?
Is there anything you do NOT want your child to receive?
Can you take photos and post in gallery?
In care of Craftster username:
Craftster members real name:
Craftster members mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
These are a few of my favorite things:
Color you dislike
Favorite TV show/ Movie
Favorite Game (board game, computer, PS2, DS, and etc.)
Favorite Song/Pop Star
Do you have any Pets and what type?
Favorite Sport/Sports Team
Favorite subject in School
What are your schools colors if any
I like to collect
Article of Clothing (T-shirt, hat, dress, etc.)
Do you have any Brothers or Sister?
Other pertinent info:
Please check with your partner about Food Products. Some counties have restriction on types of food.
Organizer Note: We had such success last year, I thought I would give it ago again.
Kids Craft and Swap
Original thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=238573.0
My kids can craft too swap:
Original thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=159413.0
1. Arthur/Panda 17. Kevin/kevsbabe29
2. Ryan/Smittenheart 18. Ashlyn/Simplyfabulous
3. Shane/Smittenheart 19. Sheamus/Crazyda79
4. Daphne/Lique 20. Lauren/Crazyda79
5. Kelly/jloveg 21. Maverick/Crazyda79
6. BJ/jloveg 22. Kylee/Bsonlytoots
7. Atlanta/Babalina58 23. Amriana/Bsonlytoots
8. Molly/Pinkmichk 24. Brandon/Amc-
9. Adia/Lindyv321 25. Tess/Wignatz
10. Zoe/Melmakespretty 26. Kaiser/Wignatz
11. Koby/Melmakespretty 27. Skye/Tero
12. Alexander/Val Sped 28. Talya/TAOJ
13. Levi/Leighi123 29. Caemlyn/Hotfudge
14. Dominoe/Luckdragon 30. Zephram/Hotfudge
15. Harper/Onegroovyday 31. Kezia/Hotfudge
16. Logan/phnxreign99 32. Beth/Koalascout
*******************************************************************PARTNERS: We will mostly have round robin do to age and shipping request.Group 1
Levi > Atlanta > Amriana > LeviGroup 2
Koby <> MollyGroup 3
Shane > Kaiser > Alexander > ShaneGroup 4
Adia <> Skye Group 5
Zoe <> DaphneGroup 6
Lauren > Tess > Caemlyn > Ashlyn > Kylee > LaurenGroup 7
BJ > Maverick > Zephram > Kevin > Brandon > BJGroup 8
Harper > Kelly > Domine > Talya > HarperGroup 9
Sheamus > Arthur > Ryan > Logan > SheamusGroup 10
Kezia <> Beth
*************************************************************Here is the gallery:https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310226.0