A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
277 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy 2 Swap Gallery!!!  (Read 53555 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gamemom42
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2009 06:33:21 PM »

I'm so glad you like it!  Hanging it is a perfect idea, what kind of mounting would you use?
Being that it is a wooden tray, I would just screw those little tiny eyes in the corner.  I already have some and I have the picture wire also.  You just thread the wire through the tiny eyes and twist the excess wire to fasten it off.  It comes in little kits with bulldogs in it also.

I love that idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2009 07:21:03 PM »

oh - I am so glad it arrived safe jloveg! the only thing I crafted was the bracelet (and if you stretch you could count the note since it was handwritten on notebook paper, LOL!) - everything else was supplies and the craft of shopping wisely!

Have fun with them all!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! [email protected]

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2009 09:49:28 PM »

oh - I am so glad it arrived safe jloveg! the only thing I crafted was the bracelet (and if you stretch you could count the note since it was handwritten on notebook paper, LOL!) - everything else was supplies and the craft of shopping wisely!

Have fun with them all!

Ronda
Blessings!

well,  i still feel spoiled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2009 10:20:10 PM »

Have fun with them all!
Ronda
Blessings!
well,  i still feel spoiled!

which means that this was a very successful swap as I am also feeling spoiled!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
bminks

dum spiro spero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2009 02:28:10 AM »

Stephanieyoo's been really busy, so she asked me to post pics of the necklace I sent her. She loves it, so I am very happy. ^^

It's a locket!

I seriously lucked out. After MANY failed bookbinding attempts, I remembered that I had this dude and that Stephanieyoo likes lockets. Its also her fav color!

I didn't get any shots of the extras I sent her, which were some cute fabric squares and a chocolate bar. I'm also really happy the chocolate didn't get all melty in transit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Saor
Crafting for more years than I care to remember!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2009 04:11:11 AM »

Absolutely beautiful - not sure it I'd wear it - i don't like anything too tight on my neck but I love it.

Could we see an action shot of the bracelet Ronda made please???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2009 04:58:24 AM »

My package from Annchen arrived today and dude, it's awesome. I kind of want to send her another package now - mine totally doesn't live up to it! I am very happy and will take pics in a sec :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

« Reply #207 on: June 04, 2009 06:02:27 AM »

OK, here goes :-) If you have better pictures of anything, Annchen, please do feel free to post them. Today has been a fabulous day - TWO swap packages arrived *and* it's an election day - SCORE! Annchen, I hope you're voting too, over in Sweden [grin] (It's the European Union elections today.)

Everything arrived in an envelope that was a very cool shade of green and had a clue written on it - the days of the week translated from Swedish.

Inside, I found a little knitted drawstring bag and kool aid, which I've been wanting for a while. Appropriately enough, the yarn the bag was knitted from is kool-aid dyed.

But my main thing...the awesomest pill organiser ever!

With ladyparts on the back!

And removeable compartments!

And a little thing for putting the compartments in, decorated with some of my favourite symbols!

Also included was some lovely chocolate, awesome sparkly bits inside the pill compartments, and a letter written on some fabulous Bettie Paige stationary that I am told edelC made for her in a different swap. I feel super spoiled and really hope my package doesn't pale in comparison as much as I think it will...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
gamemom42
« Reply #208 on: June 04, 2009 06:26:29 AM »

I love the little drawstring bag.  I'm a bit surprised about you receiving kool-aid from a Swedish swap partner.  I do personal swaps with a gal from Sweden and kool-aid is something she has asked me for because she can't get it where she lives (and she's in a big city).  Odd.

The pill organizer is great.  I have to take a small handful of pills everyday and I really should use one, but they all look like generic old woman/man things and (even though compared to a lot of you girls I may be old) I am not there yet.  I may have to jazz one up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stephanieyoo
« Reply #209 on: June 04, 2009 07:09:34 AM »

Just wanted to drop in and comment really quick. Bminks did such an awesome job on her package, and I want to give her kudos since it was her first swap. The locket is VERY pretty- she really took into account that I didn't want something too long (since my daughter would immediately try to rip it off my neck!). The extras she included were nice, too. The fabric squares were so soft and a sweet pattern and the chocolate bar is DELICIOUS!!

Thanks for posting pics, bminks!! Family will be leaving my house at the end of this week, and I'm looking forward to having some extra time again Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 40 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...