A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Does your gift list have you stumped? Can never figure out what to make for Great Aunt Felma?  Each day through December 24, we are featuring a fabulous gift tutorial!  Check out the 2017 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide for (free!) recipes, patterns and more.
Total Members: 314,823
Currently Running With Scissors:
245 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 (Sign-ups 4/20-4/25, Send-outs by 5/26)  (Read 42822 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffed_animal , stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

ellieinwonderland
« Reply #580 on: May 25, 2009 11:13:01 AM »

mur i hope i can get my stuff all together and finished today so im not rushing tomorrow. my dad likes to make holidays  like today yard/house work days. and this morning he came in my room and was like better get up, we have a lot to do today.  ughhhhh fml.  so either i'll be cramming tomorrow or up late tonight.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009 11:13:48 AM by ellieinwonderland » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"But it's no use going back to yesterday, because i was a different person then." -Alice Through the Looking Glass
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #581 on: May 25, 2009 07:53:14 PM »

I have everything crafted except for one thing I need to let it dry over night and then I can finish it tomorrow then I get to take pic's and go to the po woo hoo I can't wait for my partners to get everything. I have had a great time with this swap!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JadedJenn

Valar morghulis.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #582 on: May 26, 2009 01:24:51 AM »

Everything is all boxed up and ready to go. Of course after sealing the box, I come back to my craft room to find the note for my partner still sitting on my desk! D'oh!  Roll Eyes  Oh, well. I'm not going to rip the box open for a note card.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Also, I can kill you with my brain."
My Wists
dinkime
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #583 on: May 26, 2009 03:42:07 AM »

everything is ready -- and the box is TOO BIG!  plus, we don't get the newspaper anymore, so no good packing stuff for such a huge box....i am going to stop at the PO on my way home from work, get a box, come home & package everything, then go back to the PO to mail....whew!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewkrafty
« Reply #584 on: May 26, 2009 05:18:14 AM »

Yay, I have two crafted items down... one to go! I have a whole bunch of whimsies gathered up now.  Still need to figure out what to do for my jar or "jar".  Smiley

woo hoo.  I have your jar complete and now I have to craft for you.  I have a couple ideas I just have to finish up my stuffie and then I can focus on your crafted items.  I am sorry I didn't get back to you with wrists sizes.  I have only seen my girls for like 10 mins a night its the end of the school year here so we have been running here and there and they have been at school more than they are at home with different things.  They have 9 more days left. 

No prob!  I'm in the same boat as you, in regards to the end of the school year thing.  Kind of hectic!  On top of that, I've been 'nesting' like crazy prepping for this baby. He should be here any day now. Yay. On the other hand, I still have to craft one more item and finish decorating your jar, but I'm almost good to go. I'll have your package out by Tuesday, no matter what!  Ooh, quick question kevsbabe29 - are we doing 2 or 4 cups of whimsies?  Sorry, I got a little confused because I see that your questionnaire says 'large' or '4' but mine says 'small' or '2'.  I just want to make sure, but either way is a-ok with me.

Oh duh lol I forgot to tell pm you lol.  We are doing a 2 I have two partners this round {well actually three my personal with Sapphire Moon. }  Lucky me aren't you all jealous LOL.  We were at an odd number so I got lucky.  So I was going by your questionarre. 
But what ever you want to do is fine.   Now if you go into labor and have that baby don't worry about me and the whimsies You focus on you cutie and I am sure Freestyle won't give you a neg!!!!!!!!

Augh.  Just my f*cking luck.  I think I'm in labor right now. I've been having contractions ever since dinner time and ever since I've layed in bed, they've gotten much stronger and hurt so bad!  I'm absolutely exhausted but can't sleep because everytime I nod off, here comes another one! I'm about to wake up my SO and have him take me to the hospital. I'm soooooo sorry Kevsbabe.  Embarrassed  I promised myself to send early for this swap, just in case...but I didn't do it.  I promise to have your package sent out, regardless.  *OUCH* Here comes another one...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #585 on: May 26, 2009 05:46:31 AM »

Good luck sewkrafty! I hope all goes well and easy! Make sure you post a pic of your new little angel when you get a chance Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #586 on: May 26, 2009 06:43:56 AM »

good thoughts go with you, sewkrafty!  please do post pics of the lil' one when you get the chance.  you are making me wistful about my not so little one!  okay, so 14 months is still quite little but she is so much bigger physically and mentally than she used to be...hmmm, course that is the way it works i suppose.  *sigh*  they grow too fast. remember to really enjoy the first few months, they lose that newborn look and smell too quickly. 

you'll do great, just remember to breathe! 

on the swap front...i have packaged up timpani's "jar" and will send it on its journey across the ocean in an hour or so...its only 6:40 here...so the post office is not open yet.   but i am at work and only a few blocks away from one so it'll go out as soon as they unlock those doors.  Heh! : )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JadedJenn

Valar morghulis.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #587 on: May 26, 2009 06:58:31 AM »

Good luck sewkrafty!  Cheesy I hope everything goes smoothly. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Also, I can kill you with my brain."
My Wists
Belladune
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: May 26, 2009 08:02:36 AM »

good luck sewkrafty!!!!   I wish you a quick labour!    Hopefully by now you've had that baby!! 
just hope its not a 24hr ordeal like mine.... that ends with a stinking c section anyway.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #589 on: May 26, 2009 11:52:58 AM »

I sent today!!  Now the anxiety has set in!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Holiday Lantern
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Danish Heart Basket
O, Christmas Tree

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...