A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Does your gift list have you stumped? Can never figure out what to make for Great Aunt Felma?  Each day through December 24, we are featuring a fabulous gift tutorial!  Check out the 2017 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide for (free!) recipes, patterns and more.
Total Members: 319,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
135 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 (Sign-ups 4/20-4/25, Send-outs by 5/26)  (Read 42869 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffed_animal , stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Automaton J.
Hardcore Lady Type

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #540 on: May 22, 2009 03:35:46 AM »

kinipayla, I did end up making a WHOLE trip to the craft store just for you. It was very dangerous! There were many tempting fat quarters on sale, believe it or not, cute, stylish fabric was on sale! And oh! The patterns for little laundry bags shaped like little sailor dresses. I had to go buy the needlefelting section to get some supplies and there were those little hedge and mushroom patterns. I barely survived!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lylacfey
« Reply #541 on: May 22, 2009 05:28:47 AM »

kinipayla- I am so sorry about your furbaby. My heart goes out to you & him.  I am a huge animal lover & it breaks my heart when I hear about one who is suffering. 

Swap: DH just walked out the door with my package to send.  He will try to send today if he gets off of work in time & cashes his check before the PO closes.  He works construction so some days he is off at 2 & others 8.  Recession & construction.  It sucks. Smiley He is definitely sending tomorrow. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/faerydreams/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
merelyme
She has read too many books and it has addled her brain.

yummy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #542 on: May 22, 2009 07:09:11 AM »

Eeep!  I sent this morning.  Smiley  Really excited and nervous now!  It's friday and payday so I could finally afford to send.   Roll Eyes  Now this is kind of making me wish it wasn't a three day weekend this weekend! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #543 on: May 22, 2009 09:19:00 AM »

I sent I sent I sent!!!  And nice thing is its shipping to canada, so it should be there by next thursday/friday at the latest!!  wooo!!!!  Its on its way!    I just hope the jar is cool enough.......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

.:.Lola.:.
« Reply #544 on: May 22, 2009 09:44:55 AM »

I sent last night, but its going out this morning!! Smiley I'm excited for her to get it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm up for personal swaps! PM me if you would be interested!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/crazylola/
Wists: http://www.wists.com/CrazyLola
Shop: http://lolaboehme.etsy.com
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #545 on: May 22, 2009 12:58:05 PM »

Yay, I have two crafted items down... one to go! I have a whole bunch of whimsies gathered up now.  Still need to figure out what to do for my jar or "jar".  Smiley

woo hoo.  I have your jar complete and now I have to craft for you.  I have a couple ideas I just have to finish up my stuffie and then I can focus on your crafted items.  I am sorry I didn't get back to you with wrists sizes.  I have only seen my girls for like 10 mins a night its the end of the school year here so we have been running here and there and they have been at school more than they are at home with different things.  They have 9 more days left. 

No prob!  I'm in the same boat as you, in regards to the end of the school year thing.  Kind of hectic!  On top of that, I've been 'nesting' like crazy prepping for this baby. He should be here any day now. Yay. On the other hand, I still have to craft one more item and finish decorating your jar, but I'm almost good to go. I'll have your package out by Tuesday, no matter what!  Ooh, quick question kevsbabe29 - are we doing 2 or 4 cups of whimsies?  Sorry, I got a little confused because I see that your questionnaire says 'large' or '4' but mine says 'small' or '2'.  I just want to make sure, but either way is a-ok with me.

Oh duh lol I forgot to tell pm you lol.  We are doing a 2 I have two partners this round {well actually three my personal with Sapphire Moon. }  Lucky me aren't you all jealous LOL.  We were at an odd number so I got lucky.  So I was going by your questionarre. 
But what ever you want to do is fine.   Now if you go into labor and have that baby don't worry about me and the whimsies You focus on you cutie and I am sure Freestyle won't give you a neg!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #546 on: May 22, 2009 02:45:30 PM »

I sent today! I had a lot of fun with this swap, and following the conversations here has been quite entertaining!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #547 on: May 22, 2009 02:55:09 PM »

Now if you go into labor and have that baby don't worry about me and the whimsies You focus on you cutie and I am sure Freestyle won't give you a neg!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure giving birth qualifies as a good reason for sending late.  Wink  Good luck with the delivery of your baby boy, whenever he comes! Man, this is my third swap in a row where someone has been ready to give birth. You guys are giving me baby fever, lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #548 on: May 22, 2009 04:09:52 PM »

Now if you go into labor and have that baby don't worry about me and the whimsies You focus on you cutie and I am sure Freestyle won't give you a neg!!!!!!!!

I am pretty sure giving birth qualifies as a good reason for sending late.  Wink  Good luck with the delivery of your baby boy, whenever he comes! Man, this is my third swap in a row where someone has been ready to give birth. You guys are giving me baby fever, lol!
"baby fever" things that make you hmmm
are you trying I think you would be a great mamma
THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #549 on: May 22, 2009 04:14:33 PM »

"baby fever" things that make you hmmm
are you trying I think you would be a great mamma

Not trying now, but the closer I get to 30- and the more adorable babies I see on craftster- the closer I get to it, lol. You guys need to post some horror stories about having kids to kick me out of this!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Mini Heart Pinata
Oh, deer!
@Home This Weekend: Stylish Jacket For Your Pooch

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...