A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,260
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 (Sign-ups 4/20-4/25, Send-outs by 5/26)  (Read 40836 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffed_animal , stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #530 on: May 21, 2009 10:37:48 AM »

My package is scheduled to be picked up today.  I have already warned my partner that the jar decoration is LAME!!!!  Hopefully all the whimsies will make up for it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #531 on: May 21, 2009 12:16:34 PM »

Mine is all done!!!

TOnight I will pack it all up and tomorrow I will ship it out!!!
I did end up getting a new container.  I decided that the original one was a little too heavy and fragile to ship....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #532 on: May 21, 2009 12:43:03 PM »

Well um I went to pay a bill today.  So I stopped in the dollar store there and picked up a couple things.  Then I went to the new Hobby Lobby they just opened up and pick up a couple things there.  I still have to craft.  But its o.k. I know what I am going to do and will have everything ready by Tuesday.  I am so tired today I guess its all the whimsy shopping. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OhThat
« Reply #533 on: May 21, 2009 02:23:51 PM »

All finished and mailed it out today.  This was the most fun ever but how am I going to stop myself from seeing whimsies everywhere and collecting them???  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #534 on: May 21, 2009 02:33:29 PM »

All finished and mailed it out today.  This was the most fun ever but how am I going to stop myself from seeing whimsies everywhere and collecting them???  Cheesy

You can't stop! It's addicting!! Lol, we are whimsie addicts!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #535 on: May 21, 2009 05:14:16 PM »

OK, think that I am finally done, I have taken pictures of everything, finished the "jars" and am just waiting for the last order to come in that I ordered. Sure hope it gets here soon.
Although I am going shopping out of town this weekend so I could end up finding more whimsies while out and about we will have to see. Smiley
Cant wait to send though. I am really nervous about my partner liking everything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #536 on: May 21, 2009 05:19:00 PM »

I will be sending out at the send out date. This swap turned tough for me, with my back shot and scheduling doctors and mri's and physical therapy whimsie shopping has been hard. My back just wont let me shop Sad It's torture! But, I promise I will send out on time. I just have to finish my crafted items and finish decorating my jar. It just takes me a while cause I can't sit or stand for long periods. *SIGH*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #537 on: May 21, 2009 06:02:53 PM »

OK, think that I am finally done, I have taken pictures of everything, finished the "jars" and am just waiting for the last order to come in that I ordered. Sure hope it gets here soon.
Although I am going shopping out of town this weekend so I could end up finding more whimsies while out and about we will have to see. Smiley
Cant wait to send though. I am really nervous about my partner liking everything.

I'm sure I will love all of it!  Grin

What I am definitely not loving is the supplies I ordered still are not here!
 Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
sewkrafty
« Reply #538 on: May 21, 2009 10:32:23 PM »

Yay, I have two crafted items down... one to go! I have a whole bunch of whimsies gathered up now.  Still need to figure out what to do for my jar or "jar".  Smiley

woo hoo.  I have your jar complete and now I have to craft for you.  I have a couple ideas I just have to finish up my stuffie and then I can focus on your crafted items.  I am sorry I didn't get back to you with wrists sizes.  I have only seen my girls for like 10 mins a night its the end of the school year here so we have been running here and there and they have been at school more than they are at home with different things.  They have 9 more days left. 

No prob!  I'm in the same boat as you, in regards to the end of the school year thing.  Kind of hectic!  On top of that, I've been 'nesting' like crazy prepping for this baby. He should be here any day now. Yay. On the other hand, I still have to craft one more item and finish decorating your jar, but I'm almost good to go. I'll have your package out by Tuesday, no matter what!  Ooh, quick question kevsbabe29 - are we doing 2 or 4 cups of whimsies?  Sorry, I got a little confused because I see that your questionnaire says 'large' or '4' but mine says 'small' or '2'.  I just want to make sure, but either way is a-ok with me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Velvet Rose
« Reply #539 on: May 22, 2009 03:10:08 AM »

What I am definitely not loving is the supplies I ordered still are not here!
 Angry

Yep same here. I bought something from etsy in Costa Rica before we even got partners and it's still not here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Suit Jacket Purse
Best Friends

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...