A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 314,177
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 (Sign-ups 4/20-4/25, Send-outs by 5/26)  (Read 40798 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffed_animal , stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2009 06:59:58 AM »

I may or may not have placed an order yesterday that may or may not have included fun things for my partner which may or may not be the last items I need to receive to be finished with whimsie shopping.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2009 10:09:24 AM »

Yay, I have two crafted items down... one to go! I have a whole bunch of whimsies gathered up now.  Still need to figure out what to do for my jar or "jar".  Smiley

woo hoo.  I have your jar complete and now I have to craft for you.  I have a couple ideas I just have to finish up my stuffie and then I can focus on your crafted items.  I am sorry I didn't get back to you with wrists sizes.  I have only seen my girls for like 10 mins a night its the end of the school year here so we have been running here and there and they have been at school more than they are at home with different things.  They have 9 more days left. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2009 10:10:41 AM »

kevsbabe- I sent you a PM but I am soooo tired I think I did something goofy. I might not have sent it. Let me know. You know how you seal up the envelope & forgot to put the check inside kind of tired, lol. 

LMBO i got it.  I also answered it I am doing good today rofl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2009 01:10:02 PM »

I finished decorating one "jar" today, finished two crafts and I'm working on another. I ordered some things to decorate the second "jar" so I hope it gets here soon! I'm having a lot of fun with this round but everywhere I go I keep picking up more whimsies, I can't seem to stop!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

50 Projects In 2015
0/50
My List
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

« Reply #414 on: May 12, 2009 03:58:28 PM »

I finished decorating one "jar" today, finished two crafts and I'm working on another. I ordered some things to decorate the second "jar" so I hope it gets here soon! I'm having a lot of fun with this round but everywhere I go I keep picking up more whimsies, I can't seem to stop!  Cheesy

ut oh sounds like your now addicted.  The first step is to admit it.  Is there a support group out there LMBO
THIS ROCKS   Logged
freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #415 on: May 12, 2009 05:32:41 PM »

I'm having a lot of fun with this round but everywhere I go I keep picking up more whimsies, I can't seem to stop!  Cheesy

ut oh sounds like your now addicted.  The first step is to admit it.  Is there a support group out there LMBO

Don't look at me! I'm a whimsie enabler!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kalanit
« Reply #416 on: May 12, 2009 05:44:20 PM »

You guys just slay me! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #417 on: May 12, 2009 06:30:01 PM »

Yippie Smiley same with me though too. I cant stop getting whimsies for you and have a list I want to make a mile long. I cant WAIT for you to see the one I made today. I hope you love it all as much as I have had fun making it all. Just ordered more last night so hope it all gets here in time. I am slamming your jar on the counter over and over again at this point just to get a few more tiny spaces in there. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
merelyme
She has read too many books and it has addled her brain.

yummy!

« Reply #418 on: May 12, 2009 06:43:43 PM »

I had to get my boyfriend to tell me to STOP already or I would still be out buying whimsies.  Now I will focus on decorating the jar as that's all I have left before I can send. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero
Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #419 on: May 12, 2009 07:43:57 PM »

I just made something from someones wist.....(singing) do dah do dah. Mind you I am in three swaps right now but I am just sayin'...probably wouldn't mention it if it was for the other swaps...you know probably. hee hee
Queen Ninja Monkey you have the resolve of steel. Not near as easy to mess with as Sapphire.  Cheesy Must be your super ninja training. hee hee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Suit Jacket Purse
Best Friends
Whale what do we have here?

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...