A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 321,356
Currently Running With Scissors:
238 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Forest Friends!  (Read 18485 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

olive + orange
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2005 02:33:32 PM »

Brite_hart - I want that knitted bag! That little knitted hedge hog is very cute. Have you named it?

brokenpencil - I am so jealous of your deer tin. I know a perfect spot for it on my bookshelf Wink.

I can't believe all the great new friends everyone has been getting! I would love to see more!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lrschic
« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2005 02:36:27 PM »

.. wow, it didn't take as long as I thought it would for my package to get to my swap buddy!
For that I'm so glad!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."~ Roald Dahl

My website: www.craftemagee.com
pibbgirl
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2005 11:54:48 AM »

Finally I got around to taking pictures of the forrest friends I received from kellyfitz84.

There is what appears to be a paper mache bunny, a cute bunny pencil, a painted picture of a squirrel, a paper cut out of a bunny, a swatch of cow fabric, and some painted paper hearts.

Here are the things I sent to her:

I sent a hemp necklace with a bunny bead and a purse with a deer patch on front and deer, bear, and fox on the lining.

Thanks to olive + orange for organizing this swap.  I had fun making animal crafts Smiley
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006 09:43:56 PM by pibbgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

carina
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2005 12:13:57 PM »

Wow pibbgirl! That bag you made is beautiful!
I think this is the best swap ever, I love all the things you guys made, and I'm using everyday the stuff I got from brite_hart Smiley People ask me a lot where did I buy those cute pencil cases Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
grasshopper

Do you like me? Make an assessment.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2005 03:56:30 PM »

All the friends are groovy!!  Everybody did a great job!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The time has come
The walrus said
To talk of many things-
Of shoes and ships and sealing wax-
Of cabbages and kings.
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings.
shortestkitty
Wootage.

Ghost ride your whip.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2005 11:43:49 AM »

Alrighty, I've finally gotten around to posting pictures! Here's the stuff that Dorkabrain sent me, I love it all!  Cheesy There's a stuffed bunny, and bunny pasta (which my friends and I consumed pre-picture taking... but it was super cute bright colors), a clear plastic tote w/ a super cool fabric collage w/ a deer in it, some foresty fabric w/ deer and bunnies which also appears on the reverse side of the tote, and a journal w/ a cute little fawn stamped in surrounded by scrollwork and the stamp she used. Thanks so much Dorkabrain  Grin Sorry I'm lacking a close up of the deer collage... it's so cool! I just can't seem to get the picture small enough  Cry If you have a pic to post Dorkabrain, please do! Ah well. Trust me, it's awesome.

Everything together:

The journal:

Here's also the stuff I sent to Fonduie, hope she doesn't mind me posting it! It's a reversable jordy hobo w/ deery lou applique, matching squirrel pouch and some dangly deer earrings. Woot.

And everyone's stuff is so great! This was such a fun swap  Cheesy Thanks for organizing olive + orange!  Smiley
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 03:04:11 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look! Round windows!

Check out my Etsy shop for handpainted fashion goodness:
http://www.frompapertocloth.etsy.com

And yes, there's a blog: http://frompapertocloth.blogspot.com
Dorkabrain
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2005 12:11:57 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything.

Fonduie said she sent mine, but I guess it's delayed in the mail because I still haven't received it. Oh well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ThatFalafelGirl
I'm an Alpaca!!!

Ambivalent about Adulthood

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2005 06:46:21 PM »

Hi Guys! Finally got my pictures of the stuff Awesome stuff Heroinechic sent me off the camera!

an overview Smiley

close up of the mousey things-i named the mouse Violet, because of her embroidery

the bracelets! It's nearly impossible to tell, but those are really cute hedgie beads.

I'm going to wear my tree pin tomorrow for earthday! Smiley Sorry to everybody, especially Heroinechic that it took so long for me to post pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bats Need Friends!
TabaRhodes
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2005 06:48:11 PM »

so adorable!! do you know where she got the hedgehog beads??
THIS ROCKS   Logged
thequeenjane
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2005 07:23:15 PM »

I got my stuff from grasshopper the other day.  I was so spoiled!!  The stuff she sent me is incredible.  Thank you so much!!

Some awesome button earrings which went immediately from the box to my ears...

An adorable pillow with hedgehogs, which is perfect cause I just got a daybed and I want to load it up with comfy pillows...

And my favorite, a super fuzzy moose blanket.  I spent all night curled up in it.  It's so awesome!!

THANK YOU GRASSHOPPER!!!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 03:05:53 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Color Splash Feathers
Everybody Poops.
Meatless Monday: Crockpot Pumpkin Apple Oatmeal and Leftover Oatmeal Cookies

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...