A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
258 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Inchies Exchange! Rd 3 - Closed - Sendouts (5/6)  (Read 32584 times)
Tags for this thread: vampire  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: April 27, 2009 02:18:51 PM »

I had planned on using stamps to make all of my inchies. Now, I'm amazed that none of them will have any stamping on them (unless I totally screw them up and stamping is all I can handle Tongue ). Yesterday, I worked on selecting my images and trimming a bunch of bits. I needed one more piece of something from work (which I actually remembered to get today), and if I can get beyond the almost overwhelming need to take a nap, I'll be inchie-ing away this evening! I'd really like to get them in the mail on Friday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
korok

Whoever dies with the most fabric wins!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: April 27, 2009 02:48:09 PM »

I just need to buy some stamps for the envelopes tomorrow, and then they will be sent!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nataluna
living in the "before" picture...

strange is not a crime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #302 on: April 27, 2009 05:05:57 PM »

i have received from the person in NJ :-)

every time i think i have some good ideas, something stupid happens.  oh well, life.
i'll get them made by the deadline but not promising any earlyness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

creative criticism always appreciated!
my swaps and crafts
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #303 on: April 27, 2009 05:45:33 PM »

Okay, I did have to take a nap (although I didn't sleep, just relaxed for a bit... long enough to remember that I forgot to ask our PTO to write a check for our museum presentation tomorrow... I wonder if I can cover almost $500? Truly an "Uh-oh!" moment... except I used slightly more colorful language). But, I did work a bit on the inchies.

I'm still aiming for a Friday send-out, however...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Maimun
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

aka MunLtStmpr

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #304 on: April 27, 2009 08:33:22 PM »

I spent all night reloading all my contacts into my cell phone one by one which was actually preferable to dealing with the inchies that arrived today.

ThePlatypusProject's set arrived safe and sound with the neatest interactive inchie I've seen yet!

What made dealing with the blankityblanck cell phone preferable to opening the mail was that MommytheMaid's set came in one of those "sorry we mangled your mail" envelopes.  I spent all evening fixing my cell phone and postponing opening the envelope just because I dreading the emptiness.  So it makes my night to be able to say that though about a 3 inch chunk of the envelope is missing, all 5 inchies are now home safe and sound!!

I'll post pictures tomorrow night.  Thank you both!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: April 28, 2009 06:21:26 AM »

I spent all night reloading all my contacts into my cell phone one by one which was actually preferable to dealing with the inchies that arrived today.

ThePlatypusProject's set arrived safe and sound with the neatest interactive inchie I've seen yet!

What made dealing with the blankityblanck cell phone preferable to opening the mail was that MommytheMaid's set came in one of those "sorry we mangled your mail" envelopes.  I spent all evening fixing my cell phone and postponing opening the envelope just because I dreading the emptiness.  So it makes my night to be able to say that though about a 3 inch chunk of the envelope is missing, all 5 inchies are now home safe and sound!!

I'll post pictures tomorrow night.  Thank you both!!

Don't you just hate the post office? I'm so glad they are all safe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #306 on: April 28, 2009 06:48:02 AM »

i have received from the person in NJ :-)

Those are mine. Cheesy Glad they got to you safely!

Wow! I'm glad all the inchies are there and safe. Normally my mail will get to my mailbox safely, but my postal carriers (we have several who rotate) are notorious for leaving packages on my apartment steps, in sun, rain, sleet or snow... nevermind the fact that unless it's HUGE it can fit into the parcel bins in our mailboxes. Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
korok

Whoever dies with the most fabric wins!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: April 28, 2009 12:27:18 PM »

I have sent my inchies!  I hope they don't take too long to get there, and that they arrive un-mangled!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sonjabegonia
« Reply #308 on: April 28, 2009 12:43:01 PM »

Woo hoo!  I sent out all of my inchies today over lunch.

The only issue is that I somehow lost 1 inchie, so my stay-at-home set is 4 until I find the missing inchie.  I wonder if my cat stole the inchie for her personal collection???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/OCCASIONsonjabegonia

Facebook  - www.facebook.com/occasionsbysonjabegonia

Tumblr - sonjabegoniach.tumblr.com
prettyinkpink
« Reply #309 on: April 28, 2009 01:45:09 PM »

Woo hoo!  I sent out all of my inchies today over lunch.

The only issue is that I somehow lost 1 inchie, so my stay-at-home set is 4 until I find the missing inchie.  I wonder if my cat stole the inchie for her personal collection???

The same thing happened to me, I only have 4 inchies. I don't have cats and my brothers don't like my crafting* so I'm not sure where the fifth one can be.  Sad

* They called them chcharas, in Spanish means something useless...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...