Swap name: Unique Name Swap 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: puffy
Sign-up date range: 3-27-09 to (NEW) 4-4-09
Date to send items by: 5-2-09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? Not applicable
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: limiting it to 25
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This swap is all about making and personalizing items for fellow craftsters with their names! This swap is mostly for those who have unique names and may not feel as appreciated as the Jessicas and Susans, but common names are definitely welcome as well. You will make 5 points worth of crafty goodness, or make other arrangements with your partner.
Thanks guys! You are all special and awesome!!!!!
Round 1 gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=105443.0
Round 2 gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=185833.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Unique Name Swap 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that you are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Do you understand that delivery confirmation is required for sending in the US and a copy of the mailing receipt is required for sending internationally?
Talk about your name(s) here:
Describe your style here (favorite colors, least favorite motifs and so on):
What kinds of crafts do you want to do?
What kinds of crafts do you want to receive?
Allergic to anything?
Any allergens in your home?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE:
WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
Capt_Jordi ->FicklePegasus -> froggmomma -> Capt_Jordi