A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Does your gift list have you stumped? Can never figure out what to make for Great Aunt Felma?  Each day through December 24, we are featuring a fabulous gift tutorial!  Check out the 2017 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide for (free!) recipes, patterns and more.
Total Members: 319,845
Currently Running With Scissors:
159 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Discworld Swap - Hub to Rim! (Sign-Ups Closed, Send Outs EXTENDED to 1/31)  (Read 7709 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009 12:52:40 PM »

Yay, more senders! I ended up procrastinating a bit and will be sending tomorrow. Tongue Also, I received from Lylanni so now I need to dig up the camera and post pictures of the AMAZING package I received!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2009 04:54:01 PM »

Can't wait to get my package!

I saw the extended send out date so I kinda procrastinated last night instead of finishing up.  I'm about 99% done just want to put a few more finishing touches on one item.  It'll be out in the next day or two.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
piaochong
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2009 07:43:25 PM »

Mine was sent yesterday afternoon Smiley
so it should arrive in about five years hehehe- international posting times suck Sad
seriously though the post lady said within two weeks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2009 04:34:34 AM »

Fucking yeah for extended sendout - so I thought. Haha Smiley Smiley yesterday, I seriously panickked when one part of the multi-part big item went ugly. Everything will be ugly, I won't make the longer sendout, and so on... an hour later I had the flaw fixed with very little fuss and felt a lot better. Today I bought some more supplies that are just what I was looking for (you never know what you get at the thrift store). So now I am a lot closer to what I have in mind, and a lot crazier about the project. soxymoron, if insanity is infectuous, he better wear gloves when you open the package Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
causticmuse
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2009 09:38:24 AM »

Can't wait to get my package!

I saw the extended send out date so I kinda procrastinated last night instead of finishing up.  I'm about 99% done just want to put a few more finishing touches on one item.  It'll be out in the next day or two.

I just checked USPS.com, and according to their tracking, the package is at your local post office and should be delivered today, hurray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Maggie Wang ~ Blog ~ Illustrations ~ Dolls ~ Artfire Shop
Songs4Drowning

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2009 03:24:06 PM »

Fucking yeah for extended sendout - so I thought. Haha Smiley Smiley yesterday, I seriously panickked when one part of the multi-part big item went ugly. Everything will be ugly, I won't make the longer sendout, and so on... an hour later I had the flaw fixed with very little fuss and felt a lot better. Today I bought some more supplies that are just what I was looking for (you never know what you get at the thrift store). So now I am a lot closer to what I have in mind, and a lot crazier about the project. soxymoron, if insanity is infectuous, he better wear gloves when you open the package Smiley 

I'm glad that it was easily fixed! I nearly had a heart attack when one of my projects - the most fragile one, of course - fell off our ridiculously high dining room table. It didn't break, thank god, but I still thought I was going to cry. lol.

Also, I sent out today! If I'm right, Flying Betty will have her package on Monday, which is sweeet. Smiley

I may have to do another of these swaps in the future. Fall maybe? I finally had an excuse to break out my Nanny Ogg cookbook. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ruby Copperhead
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009 11:20:35 AM »

Sent! I'd like to have another round of disworld crafting! This one was so much fun already. Why wait for fall? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Songs4Drowning

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2009 05:11:38 PM »

Well, i wouldn't be able to participate in one until Fall. TT_TT I promised the boyfriend I'd take a break from swapping to see where everything stood for a while. We need to save money for a wedding and college tuition Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

soxymoron
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009 01:58:58 AM »

I'd definately be up for another round, Discworld is such a wide topic I don't think you could run out of ideas
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009 02:08:16 AM »

Shocked Gaaah! i so missed out on this! PLEASE tell me there will be another, pretty please with a cherry on top, and sprinkles, and a free pint of something made of apples?!?!?! (well, mostly apples...)  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Elf on a Shelf Tutu
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Recycled Sweater Quilt
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Mini Heart Pinata

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...