A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
246 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Twilight Rnd. 5 Swap Gallery  (Read 33324 times)
Tags for this thread: twilight , vampire , twilight_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
pinkricepudding

Just breathe it in.

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2009 12:52:11 PM »

I love the cuff bracelet Cheesy

but all of your stuff is gorgeous
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nurseninja

It's a BOY! Due FEB 22!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2009 01:15:42 PM »

Love the cod-dead-sparkly shirt!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Books free to good home: 201 Quilt Blocks, Vogue: Knit Accessorize, Country Weekend Knits, Sticker Magic**
nurseninja

It's a BOY! Due FEB 22!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2009 01:16:42 PM »

heheheh I typed "cod" not cold" ::falls off chair laughing::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

**Books free to good home: 201 Quilt Blocks, Vogue: Knit Accessorize, Country Weekend Knits, Sticker Magic**
edwards1
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2009 02:51:15 PM »

ah!!! everything is SO amazing! geez! the cuff, the shirt! amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2009 03:18:32 PM »

Oooo I want!!  Cheesy They are all amazing, the shirt, bag, jewelry and the jewelry box are all amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jilltheimpossible
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2009 03:44:05 PM »

woo im glad you like everything! that cuff was really hard to let go of haha. heres a back view of the purse

« Last Edit: August 24, 2014 04:06:44 PM by jilltheimpossible » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spunkybubbles
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2009 04:56:07 PM »

Yeah, the cuff gets worn a lot! Yours will be sent out this week! I just got to find a box to send it all in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Visit my blog: http://spunkybubbles.blogspot.com/

My Current Swaps:

Head Start Art Journal
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2009 06:51:15 AM »

The back of the purse is amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nurseninja

It's a BOY! Due FEB 22!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2009 03:29:06 PM »

OMG I got my package today after I finish my happy dance I will be posting many many photos!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

nurseninja

It's a BOY! Due FEB 22!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2009 07:48:58 PM »

I received the best package in the history of forever! I opened the box to find all sorts of mysterious tissue packages and a letter from the Coven telling me how much they missed me. (*sniff* i miss them too)

Here is what they all sent me as tokens of their affection:

From Jasper and Bella a hand bound and illustrated journal *pics do not do the illustrations justice!! they are amazing* Each page is filled with quotes and quips from Bella, Jasper, Alice and Jacob. It is lined with music and the Heart on the cover is cause I'm in cardiac!

From Alice: PANTIES!!!- cause she understands my underwear fashion obession! These are all beautifully stenciled and decorated- some even sparkle!

From Dr. Cullen a job offer and a wicked cool scrub top to get me started (Nurse Cullen paging Edward please meet me in the 3rd floor linen closet- hehe)

From dearest Edward- an artful bowl made from his fave- Clair de lune and the record cover morphed into a keepsake box! (you have no idea how long I've wanted one of these and never had the courage to try and make one!

From Esme and Bells bookmarks: Bella reminds me that even stone can become a butterfly, and Esme's hand beaded bookmark to remind me  that Forks is never far.

From Esme tea to warm me up like a hug, From my teddy bear Emmett a keychain to remind me that I can drive back anytime and a Forbidden Fruit Ornament 

From Rose, a prism on a hand beaded cord. Its just like her, cold, hard, and sparkly!

From Bella her handmade Lavender soap and Lavender dryer sachets (to help me catch my own "brooding vampire")

Group Shot

Candle note: I also received a yummy smelling pillar candle from Jacob made by "bella candella!" I couldn't get the picture to come out right.

Thank you forever and ever  craft goddess jennieingram!! These were the best presents I have received in years (don't tell my hubby)

I'm so worked up now I'm going to have tea, read in the tub while washing with lavender soap (an a candle lit of course!), then bookmark the pages, put of fresh undies and a scrub top that is scented with lavender, then go for a drive (still not wearing pants!), gaze into my prism and admire my  record bowl of treasures, then journal about the whole experience--- SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT  EVENING TO ME!! ::wink::

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...