A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,260
Currently Running With Scissors:
583 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Chocoholics Unanimous Rd 4 Gallery of Sweet Chocolatey Indulgence!  (Read 35865 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009 02:03:59 PM »

I love the cloth napkins! I am so adding that idea to my wist! - we're trying to go as green as possible too!

The elephant is fantastic - what artistry and time! These are fantastic displays of talent and thoughtfulness. And all that chocolate!

Great job
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2009 04:12:18 PM »

Thank you all for the kind comments on my little elephant.  I got the pattern from an Etsy seller.  It was designed by a lady on Craftster (https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=115441)  who makes patterns called Rumpled Quilt Skins.   I posted the other two elephants I made for my boys in the toy section:  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=290664.0

It was really hard to part with Ruby, but I know she will be well taken care of! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ClemiesGirl

1974 was a good year for me!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2009 09:01:06 PM »

another nice package to have to live up to...

Ronda
Blessings!
(desperately trying to think of something else to stuff in my box at the last minute!)
[/quote
Oh dear me! I thought my stuff was up to par by looking at other swaps--this being my first and all--but you guys have upped the ante here. I guess the only thing I can do now is embellish... I was thinking of sending sooner rather than later but now I'm not so sure.
I love the cupcake bag--sooooo cute. Those cake balls look divine. That baby rattle is unbelievable! And Chuckleberry--my inner clown--has to get herself a pair of those bonbon earrings! I love the elephant and was thinking of ordering the pattern--thanks lukenlarry--then 14 hours times four grands popped into my head and I had second thoughts. hehehe. WOW! And the yummy chocolate. Oh boy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist.com/ClemiesGirl
Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions anyway
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian
zombiecazz
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2009 11:12:58 PM »

That elephant is absolutely gorgeous.

I want some Hersey Cherry cordial Kisses!!!!

Funny thing about the Chocolate cherry cordials is that according to Hershey's website, they aren't going to make them anymore.  So I'm grateful for having gotten a whole bag of them.  I've been nibbling away at the last bag I had, and had just finished them.  I haven't been able to find them here since before Christmas.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009 07:33:10 AM »

That elephant is absolutely gorgeous.

I want some Hersey Cherry cordial Kisses!!!!

Funny thing about the Chocolate cherry cordials is that according to Hershey's website, they aren't going to make them anymore.  So I'm grateful for having gotten a whole bag of them.  I've been nibbling away at the last bag I had, and had just finished them.  I haven't been able to find them here since before Christmas.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
I think we should all write letters to Hershey's and tell them that they can't stop making Hershey's Chocolate Cherry Cordials, because we love them so much. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects-shooting for 100--- 122 done

Just married...after 22 years of unwedded bliss.
Kimberly_Star
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009 08:24:22 AM »

I LOVE the elephant and I'm deathly terrified of them!!!

The cake box is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jca1982
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009 08:36:45 AM »

Everything is amazing! I love love love the rattle, elephant, and oreo box.

I am super nervous now...with this being my first swap and all.

J.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
princesspimp81
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009 10:00:22 AM »

Got my box of goodies from sushiluvzombie today and I'm super happy with everything!  I'm gonna have to put my choco somewhere away from my desk or I'll eat it all lol  On to the pics!  Please ignore the mess around on my desk lol  I'm always in the process of getting organized.

First, the sweet treats!

I got so much good stuff!  Ritter Sport bars, two of which are marzipan my very favorite kind, chocolate covered cherries, choxie, cherry cordial kisses, a bag of lindor truffles, a HUGE freaking toblerone, and the Japonais bar, which is milk choco with hazelnut and meringue filling!  My partner is not only an excellent stalker for my tastes, but must also be able to read minds as she got me things I love that I never mentioned!  I'm resisting the urge to eat myself into a chocolate coma, and will probably end up sharing at least a little with my husband lol

Next, who's this little guy???

An adorable little candy corn stuffie like ones on my wists??  Yay!  I have an an all consuming love for all things holiday candy or treat related, and this little guy represents my favorite holiday and one of my favorite candies for crafty stuff!  He's so cute!

Next, my partner is aiding me in my continued addiction....

for cute purses!  Totally adorable little bag, lined in silky chocolately material!  Love it!

And last, but certainly not least.....

a super awesome cupcake scarf!  Again, I have similar items on my wists, but this one is way cooler!  Can't wait to wear it and show it off!  Please forgive my crap pic of it lol  Hard to take a good pic of a long scarf without someone else here to help me, and the cats don't know how to work a camera....

All in all, a great package!  I love love love everything, and have had the best time swapping with you sushiluvzombie!  Thanks for being a great partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
Cabin Fever
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009 10:24:31 AM »

That cupcake scarf is cute idea!  I love your purse!!! I've never heard of a Japonais bar, sounds soooooo good!  What a great swap package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009 11:11:04 AM »

OOO That cupcake scarf is adorable! And the bag is gorgeous. I tried the Japonais bar that was the tiaramisu and it was SOOOO good, I want to go back and get this one too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Suit Jacket Purse
Best Friends

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...