A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,572
Currently Running With Scissors:
206 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: PSYCH Swap  (Read 5178 times)
Tags for this thread: psych , tv_show  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: December 28, 2008 06:45:12 AM »

please post your goodies here

who has sent and recieved

MissDisney        CaptJaneway
Pupper             grenouille78
Moonfall           Capgirl
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009 04:21:28 PM by MissDisney » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
captjaneway
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008 10:06:41 AM »

Hooray for the gallery!!!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you want to spoil a grouch's day, smile Smiley

Joy may be the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy Smiley
moonfall
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008 12:40:10 PM »

Yay! Gallery.

Crap.. this means I have to finish all my stuff.... yikes. o.O
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grenouille78
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008 05:39:22 PM »

Hurray, hurray, I have stuff to show and tell! Pupper told me she sent my box on the 17th and I had been obsessively checking the mail ever since. So I was a little excited. Cheesy Well, it finally came yesterday (I was so sad when the mailman just handed dh a couple of envelopes, but then he said, "I've got a package for you, too; I'll bring it around in a few minutes." Woo hoo!).

Here is everything all together:

The first thing I found was a balsa wood box covered in scenes from my favorite episodes (and, thanks to that, I was singing "Shout" for the rest of the day. lol). I already have a plan for it -- it's going to go up in my sewing room where it will be the perfect receptacle for buttons and zippers and other such fastener things that I have a habit of scattering everywhere.

I also got a wooden pineapple and a little psych candle (which, of course, will never be burned!). Don't they look good together?

And last, but not least, a pair of Gus and Shawn salt and pepper shakers (I think they're going to become glitter shakers!  Grin) with a hilarious letter.

The letter reads:

Dear Grenouille,

You are now the proud owner of a one of a kind set of official Psych Detective Agency salt and pepper shakers. My partner Gus and I had these made up as a promotional gift from our agency, to show we like to "Shake things up"... and because my pet name for Gus is "Pepper."

I originally had a few dozen salt and pepper shakers made up, but it turns out I am not a natural when it comes to juggling. So, you now own the last ones in existence.

Enjoy and we hope you consider the Psych Detective Agency if you ever need to contact someone from the other side. Or even if you lose your car keys. Not only do I talk to spirits, I talk to car keys. They are very friendly.

Sincerely,
Shawn Spencer

Thanks, Pupper, for all your work! This was a fun package!  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008 05:47:40 PM by grenouille78 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

captjaneway
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008 07:38:02 PM »

WOW!!!!! That stuff is amazing! The letter is soooo funny I can totally hear Shawn in my head reading it. Lol. The pineapple is awesome beyond belief!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you want to spoil a grouch's day, smile Smiley

Joy may be the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy Smiley
Pupper

If buttons ever become currency, I will be rich

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008 08:02:02 PM »

Glitter shakers are an awesome idea!  I did not make the pineapple, but I am so glad you used it as the base for the candle.  That is what I saw it as (I did refinish the pineapple though).  The candle is the project that I had never tried before, I carved out the letters in the candle and dripped green wax into it.  I do not mind that your approach is different, that is what I love about swaps!  I can't wait to see!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BarkingBandits

My Wist: http://www.wists.com/Pupper

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/pupper/

I love swapping craft supplies!
Capgirl
Never laugh at live dragons

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008 10:07:48 PM »

Everything is SO amazing!!! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My task is set before me, girl
My mission clear and true
Therell be black knights and dragons, girl
But I will always come for you
― Emme Rollins
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009 12:08:50 PM »

great job!!

i love the pineapple carved thing, i have an obsession with pineapples because of this show lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
moonfall
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009 03:16:17 PM »

Okay, I'm done and I was supposed to send out today like I planned... except I had to travel down to maryland to move into my new apartment, so I never had the chance to send. It will be sent out monday though, and I'm so sorry for the delay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moonfall
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009 11:27:17 AM »

Okay, my partner got the package yesterday, according to the tracking number. Hopefully she'll post pictures soon,
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie
@Home This Weekend: Door Decor
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...