Swap name:THE GREAT SKULL SWAP ROUND 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:mcook72677
Sign-up date range:12/17/08-12/31/08
Date to send item by:2/2/09
Limited to a certain number of people?Yes-24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country?NO
If so, which country?
All ages allowed? must be 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants:YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Details of swap:
do you love skulls?wear them all over your clothes?tattoo them on your skin,draw them on anything and everything that wont walk away from you?this is the swap for you!you can be dark and scary or colorful and fun,skulls will work with anything in this swap.we will be crafting 1 large 2 med and 3 small...
I LIKE LOTS OF COMMUNICATION FROM EVERYONE...IF YOU SIGN UP YOU MUST POST AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK UNTIL SENDOUTS!
YOU MUST RETRIEVE A DC# WHEN SENDING AND PM IT TO YOUR PARTNER AND MYSELF.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Are you at least 13?
Have you read the craftster swap info guide?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
What kinds of things are you wanting to receive?
Is there anything you would hate to receive?
Do you have allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
list anything else here you think your partner may need to know...
ROUND 1 SWAP GALLERY https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=218941.0