Swap name: handspun yarn swapWelcome to the handspun yarn swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Ariaya
Sign-up date range: December 2 - Dec 18th (partners to be posted by Dec 19th)
Date to send item by: Jan 31st
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
We'll be spinning yarn for each other and sharing the fruits of our labors. This swap is open to beginning and experienced handspinners alike. Everyone's yarn is beautiful! I do ask that you don't swap your first yarn ... that should be kept so you can see how much you change as you learn.Beginners are welcome!
For this swap, we'll swap
- yarn created from spining 2 oz of fiber by your favorite method
- 1 small crafted items (spinning related items, or something made out of handspun yarn)
- 1 oz of your favorite fiber (can match the yarn or not)
- 1 pattern of something to make with the yarn you sent
If you want to participate, information to send to ariaya:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: handspun yarn swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What are your favorite colors?
What are you favorite fibers?
Do you prefer bulky yarn or thinner yarn?
Any colors or fibers that you don't want?
Do you prefer singles or plied yarn? (or no preference)
Do you spindle spin or wheel spin (or both!)?
What level of spinner do you consider yourself? (beginner, intermediate, advanced, pro?)
Are you willing to swap exotic fibers (alpaca, camel, etc .. this is not an obligation, but I'll match up folks who are willing to exchange exotic fibers due to the possible cost implications)?
Are you willing to swap fibers that you've dyed yourself?
Are you willing to swap fibers that you've prepared yourself (blended, carded, combed, etc)?
Do you crochet? Knit? weave?
Do you have any allergies (make sure to note fiber allergies!)?
Are there any allergens (smoke, pets, etc) in your house? .. if so what?
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ARIAYA VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
.:dollface:. sends to Cya
Ariaya sends to Britnlind / Librarylass
Britnlind sends to Ariaya
callmeflower9 sends to myklia
Cya sends to .:dollface:.
feverdream sends to nicolassa
Librarylass sends to ariaya
myklia sends to callmeflower9
nicolassa sends to feverdream
Thenutmeg2000 sends to UntouchableFace
UntouchableFace sends to Thenutmeg2000
Gallery Link: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=287806.0