A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
257 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini Holiday Swap Round 2 sign up CLOSED, send by 12/13  (Read 22717 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hippie4yahweh

Dabbler of all, master of... eh, not much

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2008 08:14:38 AM »

Just sent in my questionnaire- woot woot!!! First swap, but this is my FAVORITE time of the year and I have a million ideas to try... can't wait!!

No snow sticking for us (in Michigan) yet- but then again it's MI!! It snowed 1/2" that stuck all night and the very next day it was in the 50s.... I tell you, nature in our neck of the woods is on crack!

Anyone listening to Christmas music yet? There's a station in our area that starts the day after Halloween-  not ashamed to admit I've been listening (ok singing along) since then!!! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where belief stops, because it isn't needed any more."
Terry Pratchett, Pyramids
sweetlysedated
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2008 09:15:25 AM »

That sux about the laptop cord!  Glad you got a new one though.

No snow here yet, just rain, I think we are getting some snow this week though.
I finished up working on my other swap yesterday, now I'm getting some ornaments done for pressies.
I should do my homework instead though, LOL!!

I am excited to get partners soon, Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dance, Sing, Love, Live
And Craft! lots of Craft!!

http://listography.com/kapi
Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2008 01:51:42 PM »

Las Vegas, like much of AZ is still suffering from a general lack of wintery weather, but as it has the rest of my family in a good mood I won't complain. As for the Holiday Music I am unashamed to say I sing it all year long (well, this year anyway as my daughter was born on Jan 3 last year) I sang a lot of it while pregnant and holiday music subsequently has the highest possibility of calming her down, Weird right? Oh well, I don't mind. I love it.
I am so happy to see my name on the list! Woo hoo!! I am finally in the crafting mood again. I think I will go make a few cheasy kitsch ornaments now.

Happy Holidays...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
mrsmartin428
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2008 03:11:49 PM »

I heard "Do They Know It's Christmas" for the first time of the season yesterday...choked me up a little...that is my favorite Christmas song.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

C'mon get happy!  :-P
korok

Whoever dies with the most fabric wins!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2008 03:36:22 PM »

We woke up to snow this morning, which melted, but then it snowed again!  Even if we get half as much snow as we had last year (here in Ontario) there will be no lack of holiday spirit!  And less shoveling for me.  I got out of it last winter being pregnant, but my husband reminded me I can help this year - yay.  Unfortunately for him I'll be too busy crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2008 05:22:01 PM »

Tell him you would be happy to shovel if that means he will watch the baby while you do it, then make sure to take your time, enjoy the outside and the quiet and maybe make a snow angel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
trampycouture
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2008 08:17:38 PM »

Hi everyone! I just sent in my questionnaire, and I am excited about this swap! As for the weather, I never know if I'll be wearing shorts for Christmas, lol. I live in South Louisiana.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinky Yarn
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2008 08:42:21 PM »

I send in my info yesterday. I can't wait to get my partner. I'm really excited about this swap. I've been organizing my craft stuff and found stuff I had forgotten about.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay finally done moving!

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help'." - Ronald Reagan
crazyda79
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008 12:39:46 AM »

This sounds like tons of fun but I don't think I will  have feedback from my first swap by the sign-up end date Sad  Have fun everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008 07:50:30 AM »

Hi Everyone, I've updated feedback for everyone who has sent in their info up until right now. If your name is on the front page list and the swap is in your feedback, you are approved. About 36 more hours of sign ups. I'll get partners out sometime Wednesday probably before noon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...