Swap name: House M.D Swap 2.0
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: mableheartscharlie (I'm an organizing Virgin I feel it's only fair to warn you!)
Sign-up date range: Nov.6 -Nov.13th
Date to send item by: Dec 22 2008
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Additional Rules (totally borrowed from Miss Violacious & fyberduck and completely stolen from the first House swap haha
1. If this is your first swap please read: (https://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. Please bookmark this thread and/or post here. All updates will be made here and this will help you to keep up with everything.
3. I will be giving feedback in the following way:
- Great Swapper: For those who follow all the rules.
- Good/poor communication: Went above and beyond or below and within the call of duty to keep the organizer informed.
- Sent late/early: Three or more days late or early.
- No DC number: Failed to comply with the rule about using a delivery confirmation number for packages within your own country.
- Didn't post pictures: failed to post pictures of what they received without an adequate explanation to their partner
- Didn't send within the guidelines of the swap: Didn't send enough items, sent too many store bought items instead of handcrafted, or clearly didn't put in enough effort. Borderline cases won't get this feedback, so if you look at the other galleries and read the guidelines you'll be fine.
4. Lateness is okay, stuff happens, but sending more than a few days late will risk a feedback notation, and not being communicative with myself and your partner will risk a poor communication note.
5. Send unto others as you would have them send unto you. Do some research on your partner. Check post history, signature, and profile links for little details that will help personalize your package. It's like picking out the perfect present for someone, and it's lots of fun!
6. Everyone who is sending a package within the boundaries of their own country is obligated to use a delivery confirmation number. This is for your own protection, and it's Craftster's rule, not mine. If your country makes it prohibitively expensive to use delivery confirmation or tracking, even when sending packages domestically, PM me and get permission not to use it. Otherwise, if you aren't shipping across borders and you don't use one, it will be noted in your feedback. If you are excused from using one, you must save your receipt from the post office.
7. It's a damned good idea to take a picture of your package before you send it.
8. PM me and your partner with your DC number when you send. PM me and your partner when you receive, and thank your partner. Post pictures in the gallery within a reasonable time afterwards.
9. I am a complete and total hardass about posting pictures of what you receive if at all possible. If you don't have a digital camera, you can still join the swap, just make sure your partner knows about the lack of picture taking ability early on, so that they can take all the pictures they want as they go. I've discussed my feelings on the importance of swap package photos here. Swappers who don't post photos and don't sufficiently communicate about not doing so will have that reflected in their feedback.
10. I'll be adding feedback to everyone's profile after each person has sent in their questionnaire and has been checked out.
Details of swap:
This is the swap for the House M.D. watchers, House M.D. lovers and House M.D. fanatics. All people who love Dr. Gregory House, his arrogance and his team of diagnosticians at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. You can dive into the technical things or just tons of fan-girly items to your hearts desire. Don't really like the show and love Hugh Laurie instead? Then, we have places for the Blackadder fans too! Remember, BE CREATIVE! Handmade items are encouraged but a FEW store-bought are alright.
The required items: 1 large, AND 1 medium or 2 small. If you and your partner would like to send more, you can PM me for help or discuss it amongst yourselves.
Ideas for large/medium swap items include: Bags, Quote T-Shirts, Journals, Planners, Boxes/Chests
Small items: Pill Earrings, Bookmarks, Wristbands
LINKS TO HELP: (will be added to)
House Wikipedia Entry: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_M.D
Episode Guide: http://www.tv.com/house/show/22374/episode_guide.html?tag=subtabs;guide
Swap Gallery for House M.D Swap round 1: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=154419.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: House M.D. Swap 2.0
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US/your country?:
Do you have a digital camera, or some other means of posting pictures?:
Least favourite colours:
What are some things you'd LOVE to get?:
What are some things you don't really want to get?:
What kind of crafts are you good at?:
SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS:
Who is your favourite House character?:
Who is your least favourite House character?:
What's your favourite pairing? (House/13, House/Cuddy, House/Stacie etc.):
Any other non-conventional pairings you secretly love?: (Slash included)
Do you have a favourite episode (maybe that has great quotes?):
What case did you find particularly interesting?:
Favourite House quote:
Favourite character to hate on (Tritter, Vogler etc.):
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.PARTNERS!!!!!
So I decided to make it so you craft for someone DIFFERENT then who crafts for you except for koola and sasserdesas because they are both from across the pond Sent Received Finished! PM me IMMEDIATELY!