A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,291
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Odd Ball Yarn Swap R3: Signups CLOSED- Sendouts Dec. 5, 2008  (Read 15229 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2008 10:39:09 AM »

Linda P, I did find one video that uses only the thumb, but it immobilizes your thumb while you're working. The gal in the video made a big ball of yarn, too- my thumb was getting tired with just a little one Wink

And, cowgirlz, I always use mine as dishcloths. I gave my mom a bunch for her birthday or Mother's Day and she kept one to use as a doily, but all the rest get used as dishcloths.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: November 12, 2008 08:17:21 AM »

progress report - I have done nothing else on this since the last progress report, but I am working on a lapghan and will have some nice color ends to wrap from that.   Grin

I haven't found that other bag of little bits that I know is somewhere in my stash...

drat.

the problem with having a big stash that is not well organized in clear see through totes (which I need to go and buy) is that you can't find things without digging through many, many bags of STUFF!   Tongue   but digging is fun too.  Roll Eyes 

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Scream-a-little
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2008 08:20:23 AM »

hey all; just signed up but this is a secret swap for me.. sssssssh;) i can't let the family know.. i've already had one intervention.. so i will let them see that the yarn is going out but not coming back.. see ... momma got this one planned out... lmao.. anyways info is in - all is good.. and no one the wiser Grin have a great day! Scream-a-little
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One shoe can change your life"   Cinderella
RondaS

« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2008 08:42:37 AM »

hey all; just signed up but this is a secret swap for me.. sssssssh;) i can't let the family know.. i've already had one intervention.. so i will let them see that the yarn is going out but not coming back.. see ... momma got this one planned out... lmao.. anyways info is in - all is good.. and no one the wiser Grin have a great day! Scream-a-little

hehehee - I am up to the same thing, LOL!

only - devious thing that I am - I have recruited an IYP partner for whenever the next round is, that wants the empty spaces of her box filled with yarn so I am sending her a somewhat large box...   Roll Eyes 

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Brightest Blessings!
myklia
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2008 04:13:15 PM »

I guess there are some advantages to living by myself and not having to answer to anyone. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2008 04:30:01 PM »

I guess there are some advantages to living by myself and not having to answer to anyone. Cheesy

Ditto!
Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2008 06:55:09 PM »

i keep waiting for the bf to call an intervention, and with all the swap IP right now the pile of crafty things on my desk is looking scarier and scarier.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS

« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2008 09:43:53 PM »

about the time my hubby starts to feel like it is too much going on, I get a package with something in it for him or that he can use, and he feels a bit better for a while.

I think of something for him to get and ask for that from my partner every so often, and I will get things for one of the girls every so often, so he doesn't feel like it is just me - which reduces his angst about postage  Wink

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brightest Blessings!
fusbdgt
« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2008 04:55:07 AM »

i'm going to have to try that, now if i just had more ideas for stuff for him, he's a very difficult man to gift to, not just craft for.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #79 on: November 13, 2008 06:23:26 PM »

about the time my hubby starts to feel like it is too much going on, I get a package with something in it for him or that he can use, and he feels a bit better for a while.

I think of something for him to get and ask for that from my partner every so often, and I will get things for one of the girls every so often, so he doesn't feel like it is just me - which reduces his angst about postage  Wink

Ronda
Blessings!

Very clever! Is there a trinket that could be sent along with this swap? Just so more yarn will be allowed in the house?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: No Boil Mac and Cheese
@Home This Weekend: Give The Dog A Bone
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...