A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
293 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill A Mug Swap Round 3 Gallery!  (Read 21527 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
when_im_sixty4

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: November 15, 2008 10:19:50 AM »

Alice in Wonderland package is fantastic!! I especially love the embroidered tea towel! Its so well made (nice even stitching, I'm jealous)!

Babalina, PetitMer- so sorry to hear about your shipping mix up! That can be so totally frustrating! I hope the employees are at least helpful- the ones at my local PO often have a horrible, indifferent attitude. Grrr!!!  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
angrykittymeowmeow
« Reply #91 on: November 16, 2008 01:38:44 AM »

As promised, PICS.  There is even more in this great package, but my bf thought he would "help" unpack by cleaning off my desk and craft space (you know, the first things I unpacked and organized)  At least he tried lol  My partner was so incredibly creative!

Group Shot minus mug, because I'm using it.  I love the matching mommy & baby cat ear hats!  The awesome wooden box contains some teas, including a jasmine ball (I didn't know what it was until I read your note).  She dyed it with earl gray tea then oiled and sanded it. 

close up of the great jewelry, felted leaf magnet, and fringe of the scarf

Inside pouch of the brilliant "Tea Bag" purse

My awesomely cool mug that she etched herself with this great tree and bird, in use the second I got it.  WOW!

As I said, there is even more, but I have to wait for the bf to get home and show me where he put it in his helping.  It included some awesome button hair clips, beaded anklet, and more earrings.  I just wanted to go ahead and show off all my goodies hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY COMPUTER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!  I WILL BE OFF CRAFTSTER UNTIL LATE FEB, EARLY MARCH WHEN I BUY ANOTHER.
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #92 on: November 16, 2008 06:12:08 AM »

Love the scarf. We just got a cold snap and Oh a scarf LOL it is coooollllldddd here LOL it down to 68 as the High....ROTFL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
angrykittymeowmeow
« Reply #93 on: November 16, 2008 06:59:17 AM »

Love the scarf. We just got a cold snap and Oh a scarf LOL it is coooollllldddd here LOL it down to 68 as the High....ROTFL

It's made with a great vintage acrylic  Grin

The BF is home, so as promised, here is the REST of my incredible package!  I was spoiled hehe Anklet, earrings that match the necklace, and button hair clips =)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY COMPUTER IS OFFICIALLY DEAD!  I WILL BE OFF CRAFTSTER UNTIL LATE FEB, EARLY MARCH WHEN I BUY ANOTHER.
PetitMer
« Reply #94 on: November 16, 2008 03:02:22 PM »

Well HELL Sad....It will be back to me and then I will take it right back to the PO...GAH I think I did leave off the suite number...I was in a hurry and I thought WOW she must have a beautiful Brownstone to not have an apt or suite number...I can blame hubby  ;)as he is the one who read it to me...

It is just a travlin box Full of _______________ and tons of ____________ and this and that and theother...Thank goodnes it does not have anything that will go bad in it....GAH...It just adds to the suspence...I am sorry what a pain in the azz for you..It is cold in NYC nad you need your darn tea Cry

Oh no worries! These things happen. I soooo don't have a big beautiful brownstone!! Apts in ny are shoe boxes unless you're loaded. Which I'm not  Grin

It is getting cold tho, time to take out the gloves I'm afraid!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58

« Reply #95 on: November 16, 2008 03:06:13 PM »

LOL...I loves in NY for several years...Poor me I was forced to live in Westhampton Beach Darn slum...LOL...We are Coast Guard sooo they paid us to live ther LOL....I spent all my weekends in the city Nothing worse then Long Island in the summer...Damn richies come to the Hamptons LOL...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #96 on: November 16, 2008 03:08:15 PM »

well I can tell you that there is enought tea to keep you and the rest of the city warn for a bit in your box...It is a big box LOL...big big big...LOL...I love the fill a musg swaps so much...that and the spa are my most faves...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kaissa
« Reply #97 on: November 16, 2008 04:07:28 PM »

I received my awesome package from goodtimegirl last week! I'm sorry it took me a few days to get the pictures up.

She hit my tastes right on and send me a lovely package!!

Here is a darling reversible apron (i love the coffee cup print - and there's coffee beans on the other side!), a cute little book to make gift in bags (going to be using for Christmas), some coffee, and then she made me the best hot choclate mixes, and coffee spice, as well as cider spices (you can see I have already been using it - yummy!):

here are my recipes, my mug (perfect!! it says shhh...I'm reading all over it), some super cute notecards, and some coasters:

and because her embroidery is so gorgeous, I have to show you, here is a close up of one of the coasters! and it's a fall theme - I adore anything autumn related!

thank you so much, goodtimegirl, this was a super fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58

« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2008 06:08:11 PM »

Beautiful package...I love your package...your coasters are beautiful and your apron WOW...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2008 02:06:38 AM »

Wow what a fantastic package!  I have FINALLY gotten mine out of the evil cluthches of the PO.  After SEVEN TRIPS I was finally able to get it yesterday.  I'll post pics AQAP!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...