A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
148 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill A Mug Swap Round 3 Gallery!  (Read 21416 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
RazorBladeSmile
effin' classy.

O.O me and the boy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2008 06:59:22 AM »

I wanted an Alice In Wonderland theme and boy did I get some awesome stuff from the lovely sprklgrl81 :-D

Sorry it took me sooo long to post pictures, I love everything so much!
Here are my cuppies!

3 of them! also pictured is some Italian roast coffee which is my absolute favorite, some mexicocoa, which I haven't tried but I cant wait to!  I love the travel mug I use it everyday she also included three sleeves so I can switch it up! such a great idea...  Grin Also you can't really read the whole mug that says "they will not wait... can't be late" and it has a really cute clock in the center of it. The other mug is polka dotted. *not pictured is chai bought from a local Indian store, I haven't tried this one yet either.

Next my goodies which includes a bunch of individual cookies, nutella (Omg this stuff is amazingly good I saw it in the store one day and said "eww are you serious?" and passed it up, now I have a jar  Cheesy)  Also she made me some chocolate spoons in three different flavors *cinnamon *creme de menthe *peppermint, they are incredibly yummy!  and my favorite kind of tea... The little cookie jar is so perfect it has a cupcake and crossbones and says "sweet as hell" and iron on cuppycakes!

These little jars are awesome, and inside is chocolate covered blueberries, yum!

On to the most awesomely embroidered tea towel! she also embroidered a tote that is too cute! I don't have it pictured because I some how I deleted the group shot  Roll Eyes (If you have a pic please post it Smiley )

If I missed anything I am sorry my camera is a tricky beast!

I was so spoiled! Thanks again sprklgrl81, you were an awesome partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I finally made a wist... It's pretty dweeby! http://www.wists.com/p1nkbunn13

Working on my crafty blog! <3
http://randomtwinkles.blogspot.com
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2008 08:27:29 AM »

Wow!  That package looks great!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2008 08:27:54 AM by kaishabackwards » THIS ROCKS   Logged

classy broad

the clumsy crafter. [formerly sprklgrl81]

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2008 09:46:03 AM »

i'm *so* glad you like everything!  Cheesy

here's a picture of the tote:

*xo...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW SHOP! All the accessories your sparkly little heart desires! Come say hi!

Instagram: classybroads_candyshoppe
https://instagram.com/classybroads_candyshoppe?igshid=1a5pw02n7ueur
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2008 09:46:47 AM »

LOVE the swaps so far...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
t-dub
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2008 12:42:43 PM »

YAY for world market!  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kitkat_pro
Mender for the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: November 14, 2008 06:17:07 PM »

I received today from goatgoddess and what a great package it was. I used my mug right away, I love it so much and the wall hanging is great and I love the twig coasters.

I will post pictures tomarrow, oh and goatgoddes could you post a picture of the little glass ornament, the box was brutalised when I got it and the ornament never made it. I will tell you right now that it would have been perfect. My husbands nickname is Mieces (ironic; since he is 6'4"), and he was the one to introduce me to a life of tea. I wanted to cry when I found it broken I would have loved to put it on my tree.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists/Pinterest
Out of the dusk a shadow, Then a spark; Out of the cloud a silence, Then a lark; Out of the heart a rapture, Then a pain; Out of the dead, cold ashes, Life again. ~ John Banister Tabb
TwistMySister
« Reply #86 on: November 14, 2008 08:26:18 PM »

wow! this gallery is amazing!!! ive never done one of these mug swaps before, and ive already said im going to join the jan fill a mug already, about 3 wks ago... but just now seeing this has just sweetened the deal!!!! i love EVERYTHING in this gallery!!!! especially that sugar & spice tote.... and the alice themed ones... and.. all the different teas & coffees... you guys should be so proud!!!! all your effort has made so many beautiful crafts!!!! well done!!  Grin  im gonna be lurking in here for quite some time now!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
babalina58

« Reply #87 on: November 14, 2008 08:35:26 PM »

Angry Sad Shocked Cry am now freaking out!! I just went to look and see where your box is and this is what showed up...

Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0730 0001 2734 4868

Your item was undeliverable as addressed at 3:41 PM on November 14, 2008 in NEW YORK, NY 10018. It is being returned if appropriate information is available

I sent a message to my partner to check with her PO to see if it is still there BUT if not I dont know when it will get back to me to resend IF it gets back to me but I put my addy on the box sooooit should make itback to me...I am bitter and angry right now...I think I forgot her Suite # on the package...Really they could not ask OR look at the other freaking mail to match the name...WTF really lousy/lazy postal workers...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PetitMer
« Reply #88 on: November 15, 2008 05:40:04 AM »

I called the PO just now to sort it out and  Sad they already sent it back! SO sad!!  Cry Cry Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58

« Reply #89 on: November 15, 2008 06:10:08 AM »

Well HELL Sad....It will be back to me and then I will take it right back to the PO...GAH I think I did leave off the suite number...I was in a hurry and I thought WOW she must have a beautiful Brownstone to not have an apt or suite number...I can blame hubby  ;)as he is the one who read it to me...

It is just a travlin box Full of _______________ and tons of ____________ and this and that and theother...Thank goodnes it does not have anything that will go bad in it....GAH...It just adds to the suspence...I am sorry what a pain in the azz for you..It is cold in NYC nad you need your darn tea Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...