THE GALLERY: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=280152.0Swap Name: Harry Potter Holiday Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pinkleo
Sign-up date range: Oct. 20-Nov. 1
Date to send items by: Dec. 5 Limited to a certain number of people? 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
Age requirement? must be at least 13Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YESI reserve the right to refuse anyone. If you have negative feedback or show a history of incomplete packages, lack of DC #'s, etc. I may refuse you. I want this to be a flake-free swap.Details of the Swap
Perhaps you are spending the holidays cozied up at The Burrow, wandering the halls of Hogwarts, or having a good old-fashioned Muggle gathering. Now wouldn't it be great to open some grand Harry Potter presents for the holidays. For this swap we will be exchanging Harry Potter goodies. You can opt to exchange a regular Harry Potter package or one that includes some Harry Potter holiday items
like House stockings, HP ornaments, or maybe something for the Yule Ball. *In this swap we will be crafting 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small.* Examples of sizes
For a wonderful swap experience, communication is the key.
- Small: at least 1 hour but no more than 2 hours to complete; $5-$15 in supplies; earrings, stickers, wallet, pouch, bookmarks
- Medium: 2 hours or more to complete; $15-$30 in supply value; a necklace, a bracelet, a scarf
- Large:3 hours or more crafting time to complete; $30 or more value of supplies; a shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a jewelry set (with 3-5 items), a project tote
Please keep in touch with your partner.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Harry Potter Holiday
Your real name (first and last name):
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
What are you favorite crafts to make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you/people in your household smoke?
Do you have pets?
Who/What is your favorite HP...
Would you want to receive a Holiday Harry Potter package, or just a regular Harry Potter swap package?
What is your...
Preferred Bracelet Length?
Preferred Necklace Length?
Are your ears pierced?
Is there anything your dying to receive?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Looking for more information about swaps, go to http://craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
- Please label Personal Messages to organizer with title of "HP swap".
- When you send, label message as "SENT: HP Swap". (don't forget to include your DC#). Send this message to the organizer and your partner.
- When you receive, label message as "RECEIVED: HP swap". Send this message to the organizer and your partner.