A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 315,375
Currently Running With Scissors:
257 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gold Arts Award (Wiltshire area sorter...)  (Read 882 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

PhotoholicFreak

Provehito in altum

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2008 11:55:29 AM »

First of all... not really sure whether this is on the right page... but I'll give it a go

Okay I'm in sixth form at Malmesbury School (I'm 16) in Wiltshire and I'm doing this Gold Arts Award thing (Not quite sure if people will have heard of it, it's not hugely well known) and I've chosen to do a range of t-shirts with a comic book theme, concentrating on stencilling/other image reproduction techniques.

Right more to the point we have to find another arts "practitioner" who can teach us or help us learn more about our chosen thing... so if anyone in the wiltshire area wanted to meet up for coffee or something to discuss things like that, and give me some tips or even arrange to have a proper "lesson" almost Tongue or I'm always up for anyone in the UK to email for questions and tips and just some general to help. I know the stenciling board has a lot of information but for this arts award I actually have to mention working with or at least speaking to/emailing a particular person or "arts practitioner" as they like to call it Tongue

I would really appriciate the help, or even any other related things like classes or something on image reproduction things... sorry I'm being so vague, still confused about the whole thing as well.

Please PM/comment if you are interested in helping me out, it would be brilliant Smiley

Thank you Smiley

Jeni xxxxxxxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature
Meatless Monday: Mexican Bean Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...