A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 314,260
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Undies Swap - My Fave Themes .:SIGNUPS EXTENDED:.  (Read 36867 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

NeZHaX
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2008 03:28:46 PM »

I have just the tops left to get, but I was wondering what is the best way to ship the undies out. I'm hoping to send it out during this weekend. :D
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008 03:29:20 PM by NeZHaX » THIS ROCKS   Logged
string theory
« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2008 03:42:11 PM »

I got my undies today... ups said I would get them tomorrow! I won't be able to send them to M Fox until saturday since I still have my niece and nephew and my car is not large enough to house 4 car seats... not that I would WANT to take three toddlers and a gigantic infant into the post office with me  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #112 on: October 15, 2008 04:25:09 PM »

hippiejo74 <---> FadingHippie  (I did not do this on purpose) Cheesy

I know... I thought you had at first... when I got hippiejo74's message and yours... I think I even told her that... because when I had seen the list of who had signed up and saw her name... I was like... we're going to be buddied up... and poof... it happened.

Cheesy I actually took everyones themes and layed them out on the floor (without names visible) and matched them up like that! Then when i looked at the names I was like oh man, they are gonna think I did this on purpose! Grin

I have just the tops left to get, but I was wondering what is the best way to ship the undies out. I'm hoping to send it out during this weekend. Cheesy

Toss them in a small envelope & send 'em out. They'll be fine since they are squishy! Wink

I got my undies today... ups said I would get them tomorrow! I won't be able to send them to M Fox until saturday since I still have my niece and nephew and my car is not large enough to house 4 car seats... not that I would WANT to take three toddlers and a gigantic infant into the post office with me  Grin

Ahh, come on! CHICKEN I take all 5 kids & my little brother!! A big one,2 little ones, 2 toddlers & a ginormous infant! You can do it! Cheesy Just Kiddin' about the chicken thing! Wink
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008 04:25:39 PM by bsonlytoots » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lethargic
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2008 04:58:44 PM »

I've got so many ideas for this. can't wait to see what I have to work with! Cheesy I'm still working on purchasing my sets and was wondering how you guys are buying yours. Do you buy them already in sets or buy undies and then try and find tops to match? I'm having a little trouble finding camisoles or tank tops since its fall now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop for aprons, bento/lunch bags, jewelry, and more! http://organizedconfetti.etsy.com
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2008 05:05:18 PM »

i got a 6 pack of undies and am sending out 2 pairs of white panties a tank and a tee Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2008 05:24:49 PM »

I've got so many ideas for this. can't wait to see what I have to work with! Cheesy I'm still working on purchasing my sets and was wondering how you guys are buying yours. Do you buy them already in sets or buy undies and then try and find tops to match? I'm having a little trouble finding camisoles or tank tops since its fall now.

I ordered mine from Hanes.com- I ordered a bunch of stuff and got a deal on the shipping. I totally meant to send out this morning, but couldn't get my butt out of bed early enough. I think I'll be able to send out on Friday morning, though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
M Fox
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2008 05:29:43 PM »

I bought men's boxer shorts and t-shirts because I plan to use them as pjs.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2008 05:39:57 PM »

I bought a pair of white undies and a pair of black ones and then i bought 2 tank tops one is blue and one is pink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
NeZHaX
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2008 07:57:11 PM »

Do you buy them already in sets or buy undies and then try and find tops to match? I'm having a little trouble finding camisoles or tank tops since its fall now.

I was going to buy the undies separately (like at VS or something), but they weren't plain enough and it was cheaper to get them in a pack at Target. The tops I'm going to go to a Forever 21 like store. They usually have basic t-shirts and tank tops for pretty cheap (under $5 each) in different colors and styles. Just my two cents! :)

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=casual_basics%2Factive&product_id=2044516104&Page=1
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ckchan
« Reply #119 on: October 15, 2008 08:10:01 PM »

I got my stuff today!  I'll have to wait till Friday to send out though because I never get off work in time. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
September 20, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Suit Jacket Purse
Best Friends

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...