A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
December Announcement: It's time for our Eighth Annual Gingerbread Contest!  Craft and enter a project for a chance to win a prize!
Total Members: 314,819
Currently Running With Scissors:
145 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Granny Daughters Swap Gallery  (Read 7425 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

myklia
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2008 11:26:31 AM »

This is a repeat of the message I left in the discussion thread and I wanted to put it here in case you aren't checking the other one regularly:

I just realized that the 13th is Columbus day which means no post office fun for the day.  I will extend the deadline then to the 14th.

So on the 14th is when I'll figure out if and how many angels we need.

Communication is key here.  If you think you might be late, PM me and your partners.  When you send, PM me and your partners.  If you have not sent by the 14th, then PM me and your partners ASAP and let me know what is going on and when you plan on sending.

Thank you so much everyone.

I want to add, it would be great to see more pictures if anyone has any.  This is the fun part of the swap. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tazzsangel19
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2008 10:09:53 AM »

ok I recived both of mine so here is the pic. I apoligize for its crappiness.

So many pretty colors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2008 03:32:06 PM »

Those are great tazzsangel19.  I wouldn't worry about the "crappiness", you can still see all the great colors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tazzsangel19
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008 04:21:53 PM »

I am thinking of a way to join them......maybe a black round on the light colors, and a white one on the darker colors. so much prettiness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KRB
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008 08:23:38 PM »

maybe a black round on the light colors, and a white one on the darker colors.

Into one afghan? I'd love to see that if you do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiggy_114
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2008 11:09:58 AM »

yay i was really looking forward to seeing photos of the ones i sent out.  ooo thats a bit sad isn't it lol !!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
indigo_roses
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008 04:48:03 PM »

Yay, I finally got the squares that tiggy_114 sent from the college! 'Tis quite annoying when your RA is never in her room when you have a package to pick up!  Roll Eyes But anyway, here are the squares!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
myklia
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2008 05:53:03 PM »

Yay!!! more daughters.  The front center ones look really cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2008 04:16:53 PM »

Ooooh! I love the way the photos came out of the ones in the rows and in the random piles- they seem artsy Wink And, as has been said, I'm lovin' all of the colors and the variety. I'm also glad to see that I wasn't the only one who had some squares that were more square-shaped than other squares.

I crocheted up a bunch of the yarns I received in the Little Odd Ball yarn swap. Some of the balls were a bit bigger, so I ended up with more of a couple of colors. I divided them up between my partners and, amazingly, they came out exactly even!

I'm actually looking forward to the time when I get to arrange them all and figure out how I'm going to attach them together. I'm still sticking with my plan of using black. I think I'll organize by color, and have one color "blend" into the next color (not sure if I'll do a "spiral" effect or rows, or something else), and put the variegateds around the edge for a border.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
myklia
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2008 04:36:31 PM »

Wow!! That is really creative craftADDchick.  You and I should hang out (except that you are so far away). Wink  I was going to arrange my granny daughters completely random with the Red Heart Kids Cruise Blue as my background color.  I am not changing my mind on my background color, but now I am rethinking how I might arrange my granny daughters.  You totally rock craftADDchick.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Vanilla Spice Nut Mix
Meatless Monday: Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Fabric Beads

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...