A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
289 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Cleaning instructions for the Boyfriend  (Read 8062 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
IamSusie
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008 10:23:52 AM »

In my house, I do the cooking and I won't cook in the kitchen if it isn't clean and I won't do the dishes. Husband does the dishes every morning.  I did compromise about having the kitchen clean all the time.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Imagine
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008 01:27:54 PM »

If you do you should get it copyrighted

Actually, the second you *make* it (not think of it, ideas aren't copyrightable), it's copyrighted. You don't have to do anything.  But people sometimes forget not to steal from others or ask permission, so for extra security, you can add a Creative Commons seal (you have to register for that, they have many options, very cool) or just (c) Your Name, Year (which you don't have to register for, like I said, it's automatically copyrighted to you).

But I agree that you could totally print a bunch, laminate/plastify them and sell them to girl-less boys!  Cheesy

nope, sorry. the poor man's copy right is only partially defendable. In order to fully prosecute someone for stealing your art or your creation, you MUST register it with the US copy right service (if you are in the US). apologies - we're in the process of getting all my husbands work registered so am getting pretty familiar with the process.

Oh, sorry.  Cheesy I thought it worked everywhere like that, but in Canada, you don't have to register anything. As long as you can prove you made it first. That's really too bad for Americans though, that it's so complicated! The more complicated it is, the less people will register their stuff... Oh well, our copyright law has flaws too, I'm sure!  Wink
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008 02:12:32 PM by Imagine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rawNgirlie
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2008 01:36:34 PM »

what a great idea.. now the trick is gettign them to do it
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Moxzilla

Learning something new everyday!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2008 06:10:49 PM »

I need to have these for my teenage daughter!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Retromiad

I have to send it WHEN?!?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008 11:49:23 PM »

Even with directions, most guys seem to be useless at cleaning.  They either don't understand, don't care, or don't make an effort!  My husband, for example, will occasionally get out the vacuum cleaner and then proudly announce to me he's "helped me out".  Of course he hasn't, because when he vacuums, he never does the corners, or moves anything, lol.  Plus, why announce it?  Maybe I'll start announcing everything:  Hey honey, I just cleaned the toilet, hey honey, I just did the dishes!  hahahha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chimes
the chimenator

the chimenator

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2008 04:59:21 AM »

haha.   that sounds hilarious... HONEY, I've scrubbed those stains around the toilet from where you've missed...

I guess I've got high hopes because my dad is totally awesome at cleaning and always has done his share...if not more than his share...because HE can't stand living in filth.   

Either way, I know the boy is sick of living with the mess that they've got going on and honestly didn't remember what to do to clean it up properly.  I'm not expecting him to ever do his share if/when we move back in together...I know that will probably never happen.  I do expect him to help out if needed and if I'm sick or if he's feeling extra nice. Smiley Now he can't use the excuse of "I don't know how"

We'll see. Tomorrow is the supposed day of duty.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian
@Home This Weekend: For The Birds
November 6, 2019 Featured Projects

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...