A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
129 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The All Things Oz Swap Gallery  (Read 16644 times)
Tags for this thread: wizard_of_oz  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
swampolympics
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2008 02:09:36 PM »

ohhhh this one seemed awesome! I should have signed up sooner! Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2008 02:58:46 PM »

OMG I need to come for a visit..who stole them lol...I wish I had then I would be the girl with the rubby reds on the block LOL no I would give them back for fear of going to jail...LOL..

I was to start a round 2 of this swap...what do you all think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
babalina58

« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2008 04:51:04 PM »

I have to post this pic...I got new gas logs today..my dog has never seen fire and he wanted his stocking he got in a swap LOL..he is only 7 months but look at the pic LOL...I was not even thinking about it..I bought it for my granddaughters room and above the fireplace it went....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008 04:52:00 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dawt
I heart my duplicate daughters

I know, huh?

« Reply #103 on: November 19, 2008 12:48:26 PM »

Oh my goodness, that's adorable! And I love how you have the image on your big-screen, very kewel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #104 on: November 19, 2008 01:05:29 PM »

That is not a TV Heat would distroy my big TV that is really a painting...LOL...

Me being me just wanting to know WHY IT IS THAT PEOPLE can be in a swap, Get great stuff, and NOT POST PIC of it?? I think it is on the list of 10 things in life that makes me angry...

I will no longer issue feedback for any of my swaps in the future that the person does not have the curtsy to provide pics....SO people will be FORCE to take pics BEFORE they ship so if partner does not post in a reasonable time I would think for the most part 72 hours and post your pic if you would like feedback...

too many are getting away with this in all the swaps I have seen lately...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whyme81687
« Reply #105 on: November 19, 2008 03:03:21 PM »

That is not a TV Heat would distroy my big TV that is really a painting...LOL...

Me being me just wanting to know WHY IT IS THAT PEOPLE can be in a swap, Get great stuff, and NOT POST PIC of it?? I think it is on the list of 10 things in life that makes me angry...

I will no longer issue feedback for any of my swaps in the future that the person does not have the curtsy to provide pics....SO people will be FORCE to take pics BEFORE they ship so if partner does not post in a reasonable time I would think for the most part 72 hours and post your pic if you would like feedback...

too many are getting away with this in all the swaps I have seen lately...

me being one of them (there should be a whistling smiley face) no but it just took me forever to post pictures of what I received in another swap but the pictures did get up. However, I was too excited with sending my package I forgot to take pictures of what I made, and pictures of what I made have yet to get on the board....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
babalina58

« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2008 05:37:35 PM »

Your the org you can goof with all the work...But I am just having a mental moment LOL...I just dont understand why some NEVER post pics...If I am not wrong We had one in this one not post pics...It just makes me nuts...I WANNA SEE I WANNA SEE...ROTFL...that is what it is I am so darn nosie I want to see all the swaps...I was in one not long ago and she refused to give feedback until you post pics and told everyone several times to make sure to get pics before they ship LOL...IT WORKED we got to see everything...Oh it was wonderful...I am just waiting still to see the one package Sad  ....and cant wait for my girl Sactown to ship too but I bet we goet great pics on her swap......I wuv her...she is soooo sweet LOL I know your reading this my dear I WUB YOU FRIEND....hehehe Grin Cheesy Grin  drop me a line K hehehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sactownsue
The world is a circle...

MrMiagi '01 - aka rascal - We miss you MissDaisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2008 06:04:17 PM »

Sheesh woman! You crack me up!  Grin  Grin  Grin LOL!!!
I want to say that I have my mojo back and am making progress. Pretty much everything was half done... I had to figure out what I was doing, planning on doing... Oh well... I'm totally finished with most. Broke a needle on something today... that's why I'm here and not there right now... Still need to do some work on the large...
Are you familiar with the term "snow-blind"? Dawt said she likes glitter. I think I damaged my retinas! I'm glitter-blind! LOL! But I'm having fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAKE: something of yourself
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
"Everything is deeply intertwingled." - Ted Nelson, ca 1974
wists-fulness - http://wists.com/SacTownSue/

Rarely online these days. Will respond to PM when I notice them. AT&T SNAFU!
whyme81687
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2008 07:02:05 PM »

Sheesh woman! You crack me up!  Grin  Grin  Grin LOL!!!
I want to say that I have my mojo back and am making progress. Pretty much everything was half done... I had to figure out what I was doing, planning on doing... Oh well... I'm totally finished with most. Broke a needle on something today... that's why I'm here and not there right now... Still need to do some work on the large...
Are you familiar with the term "snow-blind"? Dawt said she likes glitter. I think I damaged my retinas! I'm glitter-blind! LOL! But I'm having fun!

Glitter blind! haha That's a new one and cracks me up! Glad to hear you have your "mojo" back Can't wait to see what you're making!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The thing about glitter is, if you get it on you, be prepared to have it on you forever. 'Cause glitter doesn't go away. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies."
sactownsue
The world is a circle...

MrMiagi '01 - aka rascal - We miss you MissDaisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: November 19, 2008 08:38:29 PM »

I saw little George at the dedication today. I looked for you... But I don't know what you look like... LOL
It is surprisingly good glitter. Oooooh... sparkly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MAKE: something of yourself
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
"Everything is deeply intertwingled." - Ted Nelson, ca 1974
wists-fulness - http://wists.com/SacTownSue/

Rarely online these days. Will respond to PM when I notice them. AT&T SNAFU!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...