Swap name: Jar of Mini Whimsies Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range: 9/8-9/15
Date to send item by: 10/15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Age requirement? 16+
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
- Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: Yes
Details of swap:
Jar of Mini Whimsies Round 3
This is a swap where you will fill a container (as determined by your partner and you, either glass, plastic, cardboard, etc.) with trinkets, baubles, buttons, beads, charms, miniature toys and anything else that will fit into your container.
Please check out the original Jar of Mini Whimsies gallery for ideas and inspiration!https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=238903.0
If you want to participate, please fill out the questionnaire and send via PM.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What size of container would you be willing to send:
Approximately 15 ounces (approx 500ml) (3/4 of a UK pint)
Approximately 30 ounces (approx 1000ml) (1.5 of a UK pint)
What are your favorite colors?
What are your least favorite colors?
Do you have a website, wist, myspace, etc?
Are you allergic to anything?
Would you like to receive craft supplies in your container?
What kind of crafts do you do?
What would make you very happy to receive in your container?
Are you willing to post and thank your partner and have good communication?
Anything else you want to add?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.