A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
367 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 18 discussion thread  (Read 51391 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #630 on: September 27, 2008 06:03:11 PM »

AM, My hubby recommends the Houston Gallery of Modern Art.  He says the surrounding area has fun stuff.  The Galleria is wonderful!  I loved shopping there!!  Be sure to hit up Fiesta grocery store for those lotteria cards!

Ack, Ptarmic I wish I had known about you needing glass globs when I was sending to you.  Next time I send you a flat rate I'll ask!  And after talking with my hubby I have to say that you are right about boxes over 13oz with only stamps on them going as surface mail instead of priority.  Today he mailed another of my boxes covered in stamps (this time in MD) and the po person put a 0.00cent metered strip on it.  So she knew what she was doing. Just thought I'd share that so that others won't suffer like us!

CC, that little cat rocks!!

Phizzy, welcome back!!  I just sent off your replacement bracelet today!!  I hope it makes it to you soon!!  Smiley

Man, I'm beat!  Lana had a Bday party today and then I had to go to the last day of the sale for those Transformers.  ACK!  Tomorrow we're off for NY (just for the day) to go to my sis' bridal shower. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DropDeadSuzie

I've got blood in my mouth from biting my tongue.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #631 on: September 27, 2008 06:16:35 PM »

that sounds like a full weekend atsuko! I would be a little jealous of all the fun stuff you are all doing but i had my fun last weekend when i flew out to boston for a few days to see a friend and some family.. always a good time!

Since last week was so hectic I decided to take this weekend easy... just working on some work stuff and crafting. These types of weekends are my favorite Smiley

I finished two adorable owl wallets last night that im excited to put in my shop.. I made a couple of mess-ups trying to get my pattern and dimensions right but it was so worth it because they are awesome! They open up and have the regular fold area for cash and pockets for business cards/credit cards/whatever.  Pretty neato! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: September 28, 2008 02:03:13 AM »

welcome back phizzy we missed you! Smiley
are you planning on doing anymore gorey illustrations for next round?
Thanks corduroy cat! I can definitely work on some, are there any of his that you prefer?

I definitely can say I saw the items and new goodies she bought.  I can't wait to see what you come up w/ those items.  It was great meeting you.  I hope you start feeling better.  I wonder if you are still adjusting to jet lag and having too much fun.  Wink
Yeah, it may be a little of both Cheesy It was great meeting you too! That art fair was really cool!

Phizzy, welcome back!!  I just sent off your replacement bracelet today!!  I hope it makes it to you soon!!  Smiley
Thanks atsuko!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #633 on: September 28, 2008 10:40:00 AM »

wow, quiet today!

phizzy i like all his weird creatures!  Grin

everyone ready for round 19?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Phizzychick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: September 28, 2008 10:41:05 AM »

Yeah, I'm far too eager for 19! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #635 on: September 28, 2008 10:46:34 AM »

your wish is our command.....

shop the swap 19 SIGNUP thread:  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=270957.msg3058617#msg3058617

DISCUSSION thread:  https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=270954.msg3058590#msg3058590

see ya'll there!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

December 2, 2019 - Join us on  Facebook
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...