A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
180 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 186664 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2870 on: December 18, 2008 10:40:32 AM »

I can't believe that it is already day 8  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
xx_Kellybean
« Reply #2871 on: December 18, 2008 11:13:19 AM »

agreed, kish. i woke up this morning and thought i opened more days than i was supposed to and triple checked to make sure it was day 8.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Here, There and Everywhere

« Reply #2872 on: December 18, 2008 02:30:59 PM »

YAY! my second package was delivered to 2711 today! *does a happy dance*

OK funny story! So here I am quietly catching up with the forum when I read McBenno's post and think "Hmm, no it wasn't!". I checked with my Dad if anything had arrived and he said "No" and I began to panic slightly... I thought I'd better check the porch and behind the Bins just incase Mr Postie had left it there, and found it just inside the porch, meaning I walked straight past it when I got home. The box is over a metre tall  Grin, seriously it's a beast! I can't wait to get into it! I hope my package for McBenno arrives soon  Undecided

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2873 on: December 18, 2008 04:19:29 PM »

I gave her that box, so I know how huge it was... my kids' Christmas gifts arrived in it.  Er, SOME of them did.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #2874 on: December 18, 2008 07:56:16 PM »

YAY! my second package was delivered to 2711 today! *does a happy dance*

OK funny story! So here I am quietly catching up with the forum when I read McBenno's post and think "Hmm, no it wasn't!". I checked with my Dad if anything had arrived and he said "No" and I began to panic slightly... I thought I'd better check the porch and behind the Bins just incase Mr Postie had left it there, and found it just inside the porch, meaning I walked straight past it when I got home. The box is over a metre tall  Grin, seriously it's a beast! I can't wait to get into it! I hope my package for McBenno arrives soon  Undecided

HAHA! well, I *could* have been wrong, the USPS website said that the package was delivered in Great Britain on Dec. 18 ... blah blah... but it could have been delivered to the wrong address or something. Glad it made it there safely! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2875 on: December 18, 2008 10:23:57 PM »

So... I thought I might show you what happens when you a) live by yourself; b) don't have a craft room; and c) join the 12 Days of Christmas swap:

I can tidy it all up in a few hours - that's no problem.

But sorting out what I've bought so I know what supplies I have, and finding somewhere for it all to go - yeah. That's going to take a few colours of forever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
misplacedhippie
« Reply #2876 on: December 18, 2008 10:55:27 PM »

That looks strangely familiar...and I have a roommate! poor thing learns to live with my crafty craziness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/misplacedhippie

Desperately seeking Beatles Fabric (found at some walmarts).  Will trade/send money/ Send Elvis Fabric (what my walmart has). PM me! Please!
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2877 on: December 19, 2008 12:22:23 AM »

So... I thought I might show you what happens when you a) live by yourself; b) don't have a craft room; and c) join the 12 Days of Christmas swap:

can tidy it all up in a few hours - that's no problem.

But sorting out what I've bought so I know what supplies I have, and finding somewhere for it all to go - yeah. That's going to take a few colours of forever.

That is also what happens when you A. have a craft room, B. live with other people C. join the 12 days of Christmas swap lol  only you get lots of eye rolling and dirty looks from the spouse and spawn
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #2878 on: December 19, 2008 04:48:49 AM »

Hee hee.  Im guessing you dont have any pets then?  I dont have a craft room (just a craft closet to store my stuff), so I craft in the t.v. room, the kitchen and in the bed room.  But, I have to be sure to put everything away when Im done because my dog would get curious and get a hold of my craft stuff.  My craft closet however, Looks like a tornado hit it at times.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
xx_Kellybean
« Reply #2879 on: December 19, 2008 05:14:18 AM »

Hee hee.  Im guessing you dont have any pets then? 

agreed. my cats love the way ALL of my supplies a.] feel when they roll on them b.] the way they roll across the floor in the kitchen and bathroom and c.] feel on thier paws.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...