A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
190 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 186614 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
deadbathducky

It's not easy having a good time.

View Profile
« Reply #2250 on: November 15, 2008 02:20:36 AM »

hi all sorry i havent been on in a while. last week i had all my exams. GROAN! argh so annoying (i even fell asleep in one of them Tongue)

but one good thing. except for thursday 20th(school results day) and friday 21st(my birthday) i will be having a non-stop crafting/anime fest till the 5th of december. that means ill be crafting and watching anime at the same time Smiley i do my best crafting while watching something,:) and since my friend just gave me like 2 dozen dvds of anime.....

IMPORTANT BELOW>>>> ABOUT ME MESSAGING AFTER SEND OFF>>>
i will be having endoscope and biopsy operations for sure on the 8th of december..... it may be 2 endoscopes, it may be 5, i dont know ill tree to get better before the time to open first present Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2251 on: November 15, 2008 06:04:11 AM »

My husband took me to Bronners, Christmas paradise, in Frankenmuth Michigan, for my anniversary this year, and I just remembered that I took pics for you guys, and never posted them!  Here are just a couple that I got...they are at a funny angle, because their big displays are up high now...

This was my favorite place when I was little!  I thought you guys might like to see the pretties, hope this is ok!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Gomerriffic
« Reply #2252 on: November 15, 2008 09:06:01 AM »

That's AWESOME!!! What a sweet hubby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just trying to find me...
Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2253 on: November 15, 2008 09:24:56 AM »

Superhooker~ That's so neat that you've been there!!! I've had their website in bookmarks for about a year. I still haven't looked at everything on it. I've wanted to go there for so long! I'm on the Indiana/Michigan line in the middle of Indiana, do you know about how long it would take me to get there?

Update: Reading 'marcusandila's' questionnaire for about the hundredth time and checking all of my note ideas on my computer because I'm doing a craft store run. I have Michaels', Hobby Lobby, and Joann's all together so it takes me five minutes to get there and 5 hours to walk around all three. I've got my list of what's on sale and I promised myself I wouldn't look at anything else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2254 on: November 15, 2008 12:20:41 PM »

I sure hope you will be well too!  At least you will have lots of Christmas Presents to open  Smiley

hi all sorry i havent been on in a while. last week i had all my exams. GROAN! argh so annoying (i even fell asleep in one of them Tongue)

but one good thing. except for thursday 20th(school results day) and friday 21st(my birthday) i will be having a non-stop crafting/anime fest till the 5th of december. that means ill be crafting and watching anime at the same time Smiley i do my best crafting while watching something,:) and since my friend just gave me like 2 dozen dvds of anime.....

IMPORTANT BELOW>>>> ABOUT ME MESSAGING AFTER SEND OFF>>>
i will be having endoscope and biopsy operations for sure on the 8th of december..... it may be 2 endoscopes, it may be 5, i dont know ill tree to get better before the time to open first present Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2255 on: November 15, 2008 01:23:41 PM »

Superhooker, that is an awesome display. When I was little my parents used to take my sisters and I to the oakdale mall in Binghamton, NY where at christmas they had massive displays in the center of the walkways, they were quite remarkable. They probably still have them but I don't get there as much as I used to.

On a crafting note: Day 10 is finished, Day 12 will be finished and Day 7 is going to get started and possibly finished today or tommorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fiberartsy

That rug really tied the room together.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2256 on: November 15, 2008 08:25:19 PM »

Days 12 -7 finished!!!!!!!!!!  Now I just have to finish up my mediums and larges.  Not long to go now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2257 on: November 15, 2008 08:30:01 PM »

I finished a set of 6 items tonight, but i'm not sure what to count them as, and i'm a bit stalled on other projects.  need to get back on track, that's for sure, but i'm also kinda distracted prepping for the LSAT.  I wonder what I have in my already-done projects box in the basement . . .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #2258 on: November 15, 2008 09:47:16 PM »

I finally finished a medium tonight, that failed twice before.  It's a craft I had never done before. If it hadn't worked out tonight I was going to go to plan b(which hadn't been planned yet!  Shocked) So, yay, I figured it out!  Cheesy

Update:
52/57 smalls
13/15 mediums
2/6 larges
67/78 total

Eleven to go!  Grin I have to work this afternoon, but I plan on taking one of the smalls with me just in case I have any downtime.  I'm not entirely sure what I am going to do for the other four smalls; I'm having trouble finding the supplies I need for my original plan. I also need to figure out one more medium because what was originally going to be two mediums became one set.  I keep putting off the larges because they involve following patterns and I don't care for patterns.  Roll Eyes  That'll probably be next Saturday's project.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2259 on: November 15, 2008 09:59:14 PM »

I finished Day 12!!! My fingers hurt but it is done. After making them, I loved them so much that I kept making more.  Cheesy

So I finished day 10 and 12 in one day!!! No crafting today, but back crafting the rest of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 224 225 [226] 227 228 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...