A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
272 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 173623 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

iheartzb
« Reply #2020 on: November 03, 2008 03:58:27 PM »

Yeah! Finally have internet again after 2 weeks without it! A little nervous about having to catch up on 2 weeks worth or 12 days posts Undecided, but oh so happy to ba back in touch with the virtual world.

I'll still be in and out this week since everything we own is still in boxes and bags and is ALL stacked in the living room! The plus side is I no longer have a job!!!! Crafting for Flashley Ashley just got so much easier.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2021 on: November 03, 2008 04:32:25 PM »

Yeah! Finally have internet again after 2 weeks without it! A little nervous about having to catch up on 2 weeks worth or 12 days posts Undecided, but oh so happy to ba back in touch with the virtual world.

I'll still be in and out this week since everything we own is still in boxes and bags and is ALL stacked in the living room! The plus side is I no longer have a job!!!! Crafting for Flashley Ashley just got so much easier.

hooray! you're back!
That's funny that you were without internet for 2 weeks...cause my internet was out for 3 hours and I was calling comcast every 10 minutes and freaking out. Go figure that the 3 hours that I don't have internet is when you come back to web land Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
SewingLori
« Reply #2022 on: November 03, 2008 04:42:57 PM »

Man... I was on such a crafting roll, chowing on Halloween candy, and looking forward to my 30th birthday celebration (11/4).... then... as I went out to the storage closet in our apartment complex to get our Halloween box to put everything away I had the ultimate buzz kill. Our storage closet had been emptied.  Bikes, jogging stroller, camping stuff, old baby clothing... EMPTIED! Those who steal suck! I'm taking a week off of everything, or at least a few days until we find a new place to live. Boooooo for crooks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2023 on: November 03, 2008 05:37:41 PM »

Man... I was on such a crafting roll, chowing on Halloween candy, and looking forward to my 30th birthday celebration (11/4).... then... as I went out to the storage closet in our apartment complex to get our Halloween box to put everything away I had the ultimate buzz kill. Our storage closet had been emptied.  Bikes, jogging stroller, camping stuff, old baby clothing... EMPTIED! Those who steal suck! I'm taking a week off of everything, or at least a few days until we find a new place to live. Boooooo for crooks!

AWW! Sad That sucks! (not like I have to tell you that!) Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #2024 on: November 03, 2008 06:21:35 PM »

ugh! i am so sorry dear. that is HORRIBLE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #2025 on: November 03, 2008 07:32:19 PM »

that does suck! hopefully nothing irreplacable though
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
marcusandila
« Reply #2026 on: November 03, 2008 07:40:53 PM »

im checking in. ive got a lot going on right now [including crafting] so i havent been too chatty. but im still alive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2027 on: November 03, 2008 08:30:42 PM »

I finished day 11! Yea for having two days done!

I'm sorry Lori. I know that has to suck bad. I hope you find a better place soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2028 on: November 04, 2008 02:42:20 AM »

yea... I agree that sucks, hope all is getting better..... BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2029 on: November 04, 2008 02:58:22 AM »

CHecking IN ... had a very productive weekend..... not really for this swap, got some little stuff done... but all my other swaps are now done and I can totally devote myself to this one.....I did go from 37/78 to 40/78... little bits make a big difference.....this weekend will be the big one...The kids are going to dads for 4 days..... sould be able to really craft away.... cant believe there are on 26 days left till first send out...........uugghhh Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...