A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Want to join a Craft Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 315,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
201 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 173628 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1620 on: October 10, 2008 08:08:04 PM »

I went to the craft store today and got stuff to make day 3, 7, part of 12 and part of 8. Whew!
I had a flyer with 4 coupons that are good until the end of the month, and the lady at the register cut out my 40% off coupon and used it on something that was FIVE DOLLARS before I could stop her. gahhhhhh. I feel like she sabotaged me! I could have used it on the $70 lamp that I wanted for myself, but nope.  Angry
BUT on the bright side, I got 3 pairs of awesome awesome shoes for 30 dollars and I guess that makes up for my craft store drama.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
imafundork
« Reply #1621 on: October 10, 2008 08:55:36 PM »

I went to the craft store today and got stuff to make day 3, 7, part of 12 and part of 8. Whew!
I had a flyer with 4 coupons that are good until the end of the month, and the lady at the register cut out my 40% off coupon and used it on something that was FIVE DOLLARS before I could stop her. gahhhhhh. I feel like she sabotaged me! I could have used it on the $70 lamp that I wanted for myself, but nope.  Angry

I would have been so frustrated at the salesperson!  I used to manage a children's clothing store and I always gave discounts on the most expensive item and made sure my staff did, too.  But I was well trained...by your partner, iheartzb!  Grin

BUT on the bright side, I got 3 pairs of awesome awesome shoes for 30 dollars and I guess that makes up for my craft store drama.  Grin
Oooohhh...I love shoes! Cheesy

I just wrote out a long list of supplies I need and I plan on going to Joann's this weekend.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get a lot more accomplished after my trip.  I also just sent out for my other swap, so I can be 100% focused on this one. YAY! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
moonshae
« Reply #1622 on: October 10, 2008 11:54:46 PM »

I accidentally crafted til 3am last night. Oops. And only got one of a pair of **** done. Halfway there I guess!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 11, 2008 12:58:49 PM »

Quote from: FlashleyAshley

I would not have stood for that - I would have told her she had to change it and if she refused, I would have just cancelled my purchase, took my coupon back and did a little more shopping before starting over and making them do it right.  Unless the coupon said it had to be on the lowest priced item, you should have been able to pick what you wanted to use it on.  What a rip off!

On a crafting note, I'm now completely done days 12, 11 and 10 and have most everything else done for the rest of the small days.  I'm making progress on some of the large items but realized I still have a number of medium items to go.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SewingLori
« Reply #1624 on: October 11, 2008 02:45:16 PM »

THis holiday season is creeping up on me. :-) I need to have better time management. SOunds like you are all doing awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1625 on: October 11, 2008 04:08:53 PM »

ugh. I planned on craft craft crafting today but my father sprung up a surprise on me that he's going to have some contractors finally finish my room (its only been...........a year?) while I'm gone so i had to clean. Now I'm tired....and distracted by the tv...damn. ha ha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
Silly

I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: October 11, 2008 08:26:25 PM »

Ack, I've been so busy and neglecting this thread!  Progress is slowly being made... I hope to finish a large item tonight Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

By the way, I never liked your face.
KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: October 12, 2008 10:40:52 AM »

I am SOOOO happy with the item i just finished, i know my partner is going to love it Cheesy Its hard not to show it off... must wait.... lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1628 on: October 12, 2008 11:36:23 AM »

something came in the mail yesterday! yay!

oh, well, wait - lots of somethings came in the mail but in particular something for my partner! Wink Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1629 on: October 12, 2008 11:49:20 AM »

I had a nightmarish trip to the craft store with all 3 children!   they drove me so crazy!!! Angry  I am not sure what got into them, because normally they do a lot better.   Oh well.  i did get some amazing fabric and I have been really inspired to sew.   I got 3 or 4 hours done yesterday all at once!!   Smiley    i love it when what i am working on turns out so well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...