A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and encouraged! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 315,377
Currently Running With Scissors:
282 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 173567 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1520 on: October 05, 2008 06:16:01 PM »

I am trying to tackle the smalls and some of the mediums first, then work on the larges and rest of the mediums in November. I think I might need to send before the formal send date, since stuff that I send to Canada tends to take a minimum of two weeks to get there....   I got several smalls done this weekend (hope to finish up day 7 tonight) but ran into problems with the mediums. Three mediums are stuck waiting for a crucial tool/supply, the fourth medium I munged twice in a row and now need a replacement supply  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LV 28  instagram!
xx_Kellybean
« Reply #1521 on: October 05, 2008 06:38:41 PM »

thanks for all the happy birthdays Smiley i had a good weekend with my parents. drinking rum and playing guitar with my dad was all I've ever needed in life. No lies!

I unfortunately didn't craft much this weekend, but i did pick up three cute things of fabric at the amazing thrift stores up there!

and i handsewed two of my partners things that would have been about a thousand times faster on the sewing machine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ccswch
« Reply #1522 on: October 05, 2008 07:09:11 PM »

I started on day 9 tonight. It took 3 attempts before I got it right, but now that I figured out how to get the items started I think they're going to turn out great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps
mlookyloo1
« Reply #1523 on: October 05, 2008 07:40:16 PM »

I made 2 small I hope they are not to small that they fit ok Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1524 on: October 05, 2008 08:06:02 PM »

Day 2: getting there.  got ideas for the other days for sure, going to stash bust, watch for certain items on sale at hobby lobby, and hit the dollar store.  Got wine glasses (actual glass) for another swap and they're great!  Got to love it.  My partner for this swap doesn't drink but they had other glassware great for other things.  won't say more or i'll spoil the suprise.

Found a great solution to get adhesive off glass: baking soda and warm water.  make a paste, apply, scrub, done.  it's like the 12 uses of dragons blood, except for its baking soda Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SewingLori
« Reply #1525 on: October 05, 2008 08:07:53 PM »

I've been MIA but I am back online and ready to go.

I'm done with 12, 11, & 6
Days 7, 2, 1 are started.

I'm on track.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1526 on: October 06, 2008 06:05:56 AM »

beadgirl and i are in chitchats all the time. which excites me cause I keep getting ideas and having to expand some of my days!.

that said, i'm still listing and gathering.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1527 on: October 06, 2008 07:04:18 AM »

when I was first considering this swap, it was the days with all the little items that spooked me.  I mean, 12 items, 11 items, ect.  But since Ive actually been crafting and planning, its the medium and large items that Ive had more trouble figuring out. 

Anyways, Ive been crafting steadly.  Ive changed some of my planned crafted items, and totally ditched some ideas for better ones that Ive thought of.  Anyways,  Im looking forward to sending my package to my partner, Ive got alot of neat crafts ideas in the making that I think will be perfect for her and her cat. Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Rainbow_Storms
« Reply #1528 on: October 06, 2008 07:08:55 AM »

My goal is to have days 12-4 finished by November, so I can spend the whole month on all of my larges, without worrying about lots of smaller projects. That means that starting today I need to finish two items every day for the rest of this month.  Shocked
I can do this. I know I can. Well, I don't know it, but I'm going to try, anyway.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! Just PM me!

I've recently gotten into blythes; check out my blog about mine here:
http://saffron42.livejournal.com
http://deliagrey.etsy.com
amazon.blonde
« Reply #1529 on: October 06, 2008 09:11:51 AM »

i've finally figured out a bunch of my smalls and got most of my supplies for them this weekend.  the one item i'm basing day 12 around, i can't find Sad   

while supply gathering my mom and i HAD to wonder into our favorite thrift store. i found some awesome old disney records! super excited about those.  no clue what i will be doing with them, maybe hanging them on the wall but still excited.

on a non-crafty note:  i talked to a bunch of you in the chat room when i applied for a new mgmt position at work and.....i got it!!! yay, more $$$ and better hours!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...