A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
288 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 186535 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1060 on: September 21, 2008 12:25:27 PM »

The Kansas City Chiefs may be having a bad season, but at least they took out Tom Brady.  Now if the rest of the pats would just go with him, I'd be fine with that. 

Packers aren't on until 7 CST, and then I have to miss part of the game to do barn chores--but I can listen to it on the radio on the way out and there and back, and then I'll stay up and watch, of course.

day 11 is done for this swap, and I've finished the large for another swap, and I am going to get another day at least started for this swap.  Those 70 days are going to go faster than any of us realize, and I still have to work, ride, do chores and study in the meantime.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1061 on: September 21, 2008 12:55:31 PM »

Now if the rest of the pats would just go with him, I'd be fine with that. 
amen to that!

kishcrafts happily gets out her patriots voodoo doll and gives it a smack

Packers aren't on until 7 CST, and then I have to miss part of the game to do barn chores--but I can listen to it on the radio on the way out and there and back, and then I'll stay up and watch, of course.

good luck pack! go rodgers!

on a crafty note, i have green glitter all over the hardwood floor by the couch and i spilled blue paint on my jeans.

must not craft while getting excited about football.  Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008 12:56:54 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
fiberartsy

That rug really tied the room together.

« Reply #1062 on: September 21, 2008 01:11:09 PM »

28 to 6!!

im hoping that when i am fully awake, i will feel better...but i only got like 4 hours of sleep (which is all i will get  Sad)

the game is making me feel better though...i like when we do well, cos my husband is in a better mood all day lol Wink

i officially have days 12 and 1 planned (cept the colors, which i need to verify with fiberartsy) woo...ill get the others completely planned too, i have enough ideas Wink

I'm so glad the Dolphins won because it also means that my bf will be in a good mood! Wink
Not only is he a Dolphins fan but he loathes the Pats.

Sorry to hear you are not 100%  Hope you're feeling better!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iheartzb
« Reply #1063 on: September 21, 2008 01:13:27 PM »

We have a 12 days birthday today!!! My partner, flashleyashley turns 21 today! Yea!!! I love birthdays!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1064 on: September 21, 2008 01:13:38 PM »

I've got my days planned, and I'm gathering some stuff together/picking out patterns.  My partner is so fun!  
I'm feeling like a bad partner because I can't really chat much right now, but I ordered my new computer, and it should be here right around the first of October....I can be waaaayyyy more chatty then!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My Loves

« Reply #1065 on: September 21, 2008 01:15:54 PM »

I just realized my birthday is 2 days after the second send out date, what a great birthday present  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1066 on: September 21, 2008 01:20:00 PM »

I got part of Day 4 done last night and have a few purchased items to put into the package.  I spilled small pink beads all over my floor last night...my hard hood floors.  I had to move the couch, the table, the playpen, and the jumperoo.  I drew the line at moving the desks and entertainment center though.   Tongue  I am in a groove today.  I just need to finish one last thing for a Monday send out and then I plan to keep working on Day 4.  I do have a private swap that I have to knit for but that can be done during TV time.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1067 on: September 21, 2008 01:24:22 PM »

Happy Birthday FlashleyAshley!!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #1068 on: September 21, 2008 01:48:10 PM »

28 to 6!!

im hoping that when i am fully awake, i will feel better...but i only got like 4 hours of sleep (which is all i will get  Sad)

the game is making me feel better though...i like when we do well, cos my husband is in a better mood all day lol Wink

i officially have days 12 and 1 planned (cept the colors, which i need to verify with fiberartsy) woo...ill get the others completely planned too, i have enough ideas Wink

I'm so glad the Dolphins won because it also means that my bf will be in a good mood! Wink
Not only is he a Dolphins fan but he loathes the Pats.

Sorry to hear you are not 100%  Hope you're feeling better!!!!

AHHHHHH omg...it is SO awesome to have a partner whose partner loves the Dolphins!! i know you said you were gonna be selfish, but can i PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE make him something? hehe

THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
buckeyebeadgirl

Luckiest girl in the world :)

View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 21, 2008 01:58:28 PM »

on a crafty note, i have green glitter all over the hardwood floor by the couch and i spilled blue paint on my jeans.

must not craft while getting excited about football.  Shocked Shocked

You sound like me, Kish!  I was crafting during last week's massacre of my Buckeyes...the place looked like a warzone afterwards, I spilled so much stuff when I got excited during the game!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HOLY CRAP!  My DNA bracelet was selected for Best of Craftster 2008!!  And it took me 21 days to figure it out!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...