A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
186 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 186545 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #940 on: September 18, 2008 06:49:01 PM »

but on another note, i think that last yr i was a PAIN for kish, but i have learned ALOT since then, and i think that i was horrible in hindsight, and i am glad she was so patient with me...and also that i grew from the experience...helped make me a better swapper i think

I dont remember anyone being a pain last year.
that REALLY comforts me...i always worry about being a nuisance

maybe it's like a bad break up, after a long while has passed since, you can only remember the good stuff. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #941 on: September 18, 2008 06:50:23 PM »

i am going to make my table in a few minutes (im anal about lists) which is exciting...i am going to have my husband bring me home some file folders for organizing too

My organisational method would give you palpitations then. I have an A4 sized piece of paper, folded into a book, and then scribbled all over.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
mlookyloo1
« Reply #942 on: September 18, 2008 06:50:43 PM »

KRSHCRAFTS IS #1
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #943 on: September 18, 2008 06:57:37 PM »

KRSHCRAFTS IS #1

LOL thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #944 on: September 18, 2008 06:58:38 PM »

i am going to make my table in a few minutes (im anal about lists) which is exciting...i am going to have my husband bring me home some file folders for organizing too

My organisational method would give you palpitations then. I have an A4 sized piece of paper, folded into a book, and then scribbled all over.

your right, even thinking about it is scary....but i know that if it works for a person, thats all that matters (my husband is a scribbler too...drives me nuts, but he always knows what needs to be done and where it needs to go  Undecided)
but on another note, i think that last yr i was a PAIN for kish, but i have learned ALOT since then, and i think that i was horrible in hindsight, and i am glad she was so patient with me...and also that i grew from the experience...helped make me a better swapper i think

I dont remember anyone being a pain last year.
that REALLY comforts me...i always worry about being a nuisance

maybe it's like a bad break up, after a long while has passed since, you can only remember the good stuff. lol

lol...always remember the good times Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
mclianne

Don't sweat petty things... or pet sweaty things.

« Reply #945 on: September 18, 2008 07:05:03 PM »

this swap has totally turned me off from organizing in general. and if, big big if, this swap happens next year, I will put a cap on the # of participants AND it will be completely random pairings (aside from allergies and shipping). I feel that all the hard work, even though many have "thanked" me for the hard work, but in the end it was all for nothing. It might as well have been random as I wasted too much of my time on the partnering and only a handful are happy.

Kish,  I am sorry if my reaction in the thread gives you a bad taste regarding organizing again.  I didn't expect to get a partner just like me with all the same interests.  It is fun to stalk someone and brainstorm ideas to make.  I think it was just a surprise that she was THAT different.   You are appreciated and are doing something I would never attempt myself...organizing!  I can't imagine the amount of time and mental energy it takes.

If it was the wrong thing to do, post about my surprise, that I see it as a challenge and that I thank you for your hard work, I am sorry and I apologize...  
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

http://www.wists.com/mclianne
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #946 on: September 18, 2008 07:08:13 PM »

no need for anyone to apologize for how they feel or what they have said. I wont apologize to anyone for feeling like some swappers are sucking the christmas spirit out of this swap
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mclianne

Don't sweat petty things... or pet sweaty things.

« Reply #947 on: September 18, 2008 07:26:19 PM »

I just sent her a long PM that basically said I am *bursting* with ideas for her, and her family without getting anywhere near religion, but totally near my sewing machine and flannel collection Smiley  Ok, so it's my mom's sewing machine, but you get the point.

Mmmmmm, my girls LOVE their flannel jammies.  And they have such pretty designs this year at my Hancocks.

Ok, off to do some more stalking! Cool

THIS ROCKS   Logged

If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

http://www.wists.com/mclianne
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #948 on: September 18, 2008 07:28:45 PM »

I am happy with my partner. We do have some things in common and as others have said it is all part of swapping. Sometimes you have something in common, sometimes you don't. But there has to be at least one thing that you and your partner will have in common.

I am actually having fun figuring out what I will make. I am making a list as well as drawing up ideas the rest of this week and weekend so I have a set plan for what I am doing. And hey I may only know how to knit and purl but I have always wanted to learn to cable so I am definately going to do this. Besides it doesn't look that hard, this coming from someone who can sew a formal dress and vest in three days, drafting the pattern, lining, zippers, everything. So things tend to look real easy to me.  Grin

I LOVE CABLES!

They are so fun Cheesy You will be fine Smiley - If you have troubles PM me and I'll try to find the instructions I used to learn, they must have been good because I had NO problems the first time, and I am not a "learn from the book" kinda gal.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #949 on: September 18, 2008 07:54:21 PM »

Hopefully this adorable Santa-kitty will get everyone back in the Christmas mood Cheesy

(This is the picture I really wanted to post, but I was afraid some people might be offended)
don't click if you are upset by rear nudity (a.k.a. butts)!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008 07:54:58 PM by mcbenno » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...