A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
287 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 186534 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2900 on: December 22, 2008 12:08:27 PM »

Feedback will be given to all of you swappers once have posted all 12 days of gifts and this should not happen before Dec 25th!!!
I will probably be updating feedback on the 27th.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008 01:24:51 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2901 on: December 22, 2008 01:12:56 PM »

I've posted pics of everything I've recieved... Is there anything else I need to do before getting feedback?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2902 on: December 22, 2008 01:27:31 PM »

I've posted pics of everything I've recieved... Is there anything else I need to do before getting feedback?

feedback will not be given until after dec 25th, when you should have opened up your Day1 gift! ALL 12 DAYS of presents should be in your gallery by the 26th and then you will be given feedback. Got it? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2903 on: December 22, 2008 01:38:25 PM »

feedback will not be given until after dec 25th, when you should have opened up your Day1 gift! ALL 12 DAYS of presents should be in your gallery by the 26th and then you will be given feedback. Got it? Smiley

I was asking about people who have not recieved all 12 days...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
kishcrafts

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2904 on: December 22, 2008 01:47:00 PM »

I was asking about people who have not recieved all 12 days...

i totally misunderstood and forgot that you have not received all of your 12 days of gift. I sent you a PM. We can handle this outside of the thread. thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

« Reply #2905 on: December 23, 2008 12:28:35 AM »

The weather here has been like hell has really frozen over. We evacuated our house for almost a whole day to go to the local high school because my neighborhood didn't have power. You know what I was thinking the whole time? There are going to be so many pics posted when I actually have internet again!!

This swap was all I was thinking about and now I'm warm again and have TONS of pics to post and pics to look at.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckster
Never met a needle I couldn't work with

Coffee and yarn are my two best friends.

« Reply #2906 on: December 23, 2008 09:32:23 AM »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!   I want Goth to get her packages soooooooo bad, it's killing me!!!! Huh  It must be the weather.  I hear the N.W. is getting dumped on almost as bad as we are in MT.  This sucks.  I'm also expecting some packages from Amazon too...We'll see if they get here before Xmas!  So much for paying extra for next day shipping. Roll Eyes  I thought the post office had some kind of policy about delivering in rain, sleet, snow, wind...something like that... Wink

I was waiting for Goth to get her packages opened before I started opening mine, but I caved.  I guess I'll have to start posting pics sooner than I thought, darn it!  Tongue

As busy as I am today, I will try my bestest to get some pics up tonight! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FUN FUR IS MUPPET MURDER!!! 
Wist: http://wists.com/br549xt93
Ravelry: rebecky
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2907 on: December 23, 2008 09:34:25 PM »

whee I received and have posted in the gallery though a few pics are missing for whatever reason my camera is being a bit of a butt

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=277365.msg3139267#msg3139267 it's big pic chubby but enjoy I know I am (if I could keep daughters little paws out of my stuff! AHH the joys of having a child your same size, lol!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!   I want Goth to get her packages soooooooo bad, it's killing me!!!! Huh  It must be the weather.  I hear the N.W. is getting dumped on almost as bad as we are in MT.  This sucks.  I'm also expecting some packages from Amazon too...We'll see if they get here before Xmas!  So much for paying extra for next day shipping. Roll Eyes  I thought the post office had some kind of policy about delivering in rain, sleet, snow, wind...something like that... Wink

I was waiting for Goth to get her packages opened before I started opening mine, but I caved.  I guess I'll have to start posting pics sooner than I thought, darn it!  Tongue

As busy as I am today, I will try my bestest to get some pics up tonight! Wink

I hope I did ok I think that makes me more nervous than anything
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008 12:58:10 AM by GothChics » THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #2908 on: December 24, 2008 07:38:31 AM »

I went ahead and did day 1 today with day 2.   Reason being tomorrow is Christmas and I wont be on the computer.  Anyways, Happy Christmas everyone! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
mlookyloo1
« Reply #2909 on: December 25, 2008 11:38:57 AM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...