A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Does your gift list have you stumped? Can never figure out what to make for Great Aunt Felma?  Each day through December 24, we are featuring a fabulous gift tutorial!  Check out the 2017 Handmade Holiday Gift Guide for (free!) recipes, patterns and more.
Total Members: 314,833
Currently Running With Scissors:
212 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 148390 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2410 on: November 24, 2008 07:28:27 AM »

quick question - Day 4 is going to be unbelievably heavy, and then day 1 is going to be bulky.  If I get DC numbers would it be too much of an issue for days 6-1 to be in two boxes? safer for the package, cheeper on my wallet, and I would still be mailing them on the same day. 

I know I for one will be sending in at least 3-4 boxes total.  As long as you get DC#s for everything you'll be fine. 

I'd probably use a flat rate for the "unbelievably heavy" day, and then do the rest standard if I were you. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
Gomerriffic
« Reply #2411 on: November 24, 2008 07:43:02 AM »

Day 2 DONE! woohoo! I know it's only one day but it had 3 restarts and I needed to share the joy!

...okay back to crafting like a madwoman.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just trying to find me...
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #2412 on: November 24, 2008 08:22:09 AM »

so far all of days 7-12 fit into one 14"x14"x14" box and I'm hoping days 1-6 fit in the same size box, there will be a lot of tape. I'm going to finish I think its day 6 tomorrow and put the finishing touches on days 12 and 10 I think those are the right days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness

www.monstersmiles.etsy.com
amazon.blonde
« Reply #2413 on: November 24, 2008 10:20:16 AM »

i received my first package Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mlookyloo1
« Reply #2414 on: November 24, 2008 01:41:53 PM »

ALL 12 DAYS ARE DONE Roll Eyes Roll Eyes NOW I HAVE TO GET IT ALL PACK UP AND SENT IT OUT  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2415 on: November 24, 2008 01:48:01 PM »

If I get DC numbers would it be too much of an issue for days 6-1 to be in two boxes? safer for the package, cheeper on my wallet, and I would still be mailing them on the same day. 

You may send your days in as many boxes and shipments as needed. Just get DC#s for each box and you will be a-ok.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #2416 on: November 24, 2008 03:10:23 PM »

I have completed Days 12, 11, 9 and 8. There remain a total of 12 items to be made for days 10 & 7, but 4 of them are half-done already and 6 of them are (in my mind) the true definition of 'small'. Awesome. I'm sure that lot will be ready to send on Monday.

With HUGE effort, I could maybe get days 1-6 completed as well. But I don't know. Day 3 is a little worrying at the moment, I still need to think up one more thing for Day 4 and Day 6 is just bloody fiddly.

It's odd - but I feel like I'm so close to finishing the whole swap that I feel like taking a few nights off. But doing that will screw me up no end.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

« Reply #2417 on: November 24, 2008 03:14:28 PM »

UPDATE:

All I have left to craft for is Day 5.
I have about 5 items that need to be wrapped and prepared for shipping (no including day 5 craft items)
I have six bulging boxes full of crafty goodness awaiting to be sent, but alas I have to wait till Saturday...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2418 on: November 24, 2008 03:25:43 PM »

I just completed another 3 smalls and got a good amount of one of day 2's large items... worked on... Smiley

That puts me at... 56/78?  I plan on doing at least 2 more smalls tonight.  Then I'll only have 20 items left!  AHAHHHHHH!!! end is in sight!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cuppiecakes83
« Reply #2419 on: November 24, 2008 05:20:59 PM »

I have one small thing to make and two small things to buy, then I will be done with the first package. My second package is getting pretty close to being done, too! I plan to get the majority of what's left done over the holiday weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2017: Pipe Cleaner Mouse
December 13, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Holiday Lantern

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...