A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
239 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 187970 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Calsters
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008 10:28:12 AM »

I won't be able to participate this year because of my new job, but I can't wait to stalk the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Callie Karen
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008 10:39:12 AM »

I won't be able to participate this year because of my new job, but I can't wait to stalk the gallery!
Sad you will be missed Calsters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. [email protected]
DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008 10:39:51 AM »

I really want to do this and I will probably work on the questionaire. I am currently obligated to another longer swap as a co-organizer, so I have to figure out how to fit both into my schedule as well as work which starts in Sept. I have so many ideas in mind for this...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mimiw
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008 10:45:39 AM »

I have started on the questionnaire but am waiting to turn it in since I just found out we may be moving again before Christmas  Sad  Hopefully I will be able to work things out!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2008 10:45:52 AM »

Wow, I'm off on the wrong foot for following directions already!  Holyl cow! 
Sorry Kish, I'll resend my questions tomorrow.  I'm just too darn excited to get started!  *hops up and down*

I knew you were going to be a trouble maker!  Grin Grin Grin

You know me.  I'm like one of those puppies, you know the ones... way too hyper, but very sweet and well intentioned.  I just get so excited I could pee a little!  Maybe I should get some newspapers for the floor.   Undecided

Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008 11:05:12 AM »

my parents dog unfortunately always pees with excitement when a visitor comes - we have to make her greet people in the garden - not sure if that would work for you tho litlebiskit!   Wink

mimi, i'm moving too, i'm going with the 'it'll be fine, swappers appreciate home made gifts more than family anyway' approach! 

sadly don't think i saved last years questionnaire so probably a good thing i have a day to complete - woo hoo!  how long til partners then!??! 

(ah now shall i confess that i pm'd kish a while back to check this was running again this year - that's excitement  Tongue )....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
mimiw
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008 11:08:01 AM »

mimi, i'm moving too, i'm going with the 'it'll be fine, swappers appreciate home made gifts more than family anyway' approach! 

I'm leaning towards that attitude as well but I am trying to keep in mind that I am supposed to be having a baby around December 21st as well  Roll Eyes  Nothing like putting the pressure on!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hellobint
DuckyFuzz craft

craftastic!

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008 11:11:53 AM »

ah ok - i would concede probably crafting overload then - 78 is alot of a presents! (on the other hand you also RECEIVE 78 presents - oh the best bit, drooling at the thought...)

my SiL is expecting her first baby on 23rd Dec, so that will be the main source of my family crafts this year - good luck with it  Cheesy

and now my good news - i just found my questionnaire from last year so i won't have to spend a whole week writing it again!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting the love x
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008 11:23:36 AM »

I think someone mentioned a skein of yarn or stickers.. i would count stickers as 1 if it was for day 12 and there were 12 sets of stickers, there was a stationary kit with 7 items or something, but not if it was day 3...

make sense?

questionaires tomorrow? Yes'm Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
superhooker
like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008 11:46:49 AM »

I've got my questionaire about 3/4 done, but I have to wait for an open swap spot.  I'm sending out for 4 swaps in the next week or so, so I should have a spot open pretty soon.

mimiw...you know you wanna sign up!  You can get more craftstery baby loot!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...